So, we came to the point where almost half of the tubing has been done.
Before getting to the actual photos, let me share some issues and how these were dealt with.
A) Cables not fitting under the mobo.
For these we had to mod (cut with a dremel) some parts (not visible) and also use 0.8CM spacers for the side radiator.
Now all cables pass freely without any issues.
B) Mounting the double reservoir setup.
One of these is mounted on top of the rad while the other (in front) is being held into place with EK's Uni Holders on chassis' frame (drilled 2 small holes).
C) Now the ultimate issue; putting the side window back in place.
When checking which cards can be installed without issues I saw that the Galax RTX 2080 Ti HOF OC Lab wasn't one of them due to the extra height.
For this reason I ordered the original Bitspower VGA Multi Direction Link which could only be installed facing downwards instead of upwards due to the thickness of the block/gpu/backplate.
Unfortunately, a new version of this that is for thicker cards/blocks was released a bit after I ordered the original.
Thinking this would be fine, we proceeded till we saw that the power cables of the gpu are now the issue and not the block.
So the only solution seems to be the use of spacers to mount the window with a bit of space so the cables (and eventually the card itself) aren't being pushed really hard.
Since we came to the point where we got some extra space, we decided to go back to the original fitting bracket for the gpu block as its prettier than the multi directional one.
D) The 3 fans on the top of the case.
Since the mobo is significantly taller than most motherboards out there, there was barely any space on the top side of the case to begin with.
Once the cables were plugged, it is quite hard to get the fans installed (and also to run) so I decided to skip these.
First photo; everything installed except the ssd, gpu and the pumps:
Vga installed with the multilink for the fittings + the pumps:
Here is the difference as we went back to the original fitting bracket of the block + installed the fittings for testing:
First tubing done:
Hopefully, it will be finished this Tuesday so I can post more photos then and do some testing.