8th BOINC Pentathlon - May 5th - 19th 2017 - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

8th BOINC Pentathlon - May 5th - 19th 2017

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #11 of 1401 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 07:20 PM - Thread Starter
2+2=5
 
tictoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,291

I got so tired of the ever increasing number of scripts and cookies on GDocs, that I finally just started using Opera in a VM, through a proxy, to do any editing of Google Forms and Sheets. If I leave Opera open on a Google page, the number of items that uBlock catches just goes up and up, until I kill the page. eek.gif 

I had the same problem using my browser with Privacy Badger, uBlock, and NoScript running.

 

@Diffident can you give the new form a shot and see if it works for you.  Don't worry about filling everything out, I will just transfer your previous answers over to the new sheet.



BOINC||Join OCN BOINC Team||My BOINC Stats||
[email protected]||Join OCN [email protected] Team||My [email protected] Stats||
TickTockArch
(10 items)
TickTockCruncher
(18 items)
TickTock4
(12 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 1700
Motherboard
Asus Prime X370-Pro
GPU
MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk EK
GPU
Radeon RX Vega 64
RAM
Crucial Ballistix Sport
Hard Drive
Adata XPG 8200
Power Supply
EVGA SuperNova 1300 G2
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller IV Basic Acetal
Cooling
EK-FC Radeon Vega Acetal+Nickel
Operating System
Arch Linux
CPU
intel E5-2670 v2 ES
CPU
intel E5-2670 v2 ES
Motherboard
AsRock EP2C602-4L/D16
GPU
EVGA GTX 1070 SC
GPU
Sapphire R9 290
GPU
Sapphire R9 290
GPU
NVIDIA GTX 980 Classified Kingpin Edition
RAM
Samsung ECC 1866 MHz
Hard Drive
SanDisk Extreme PRO
Hard Drive
SanDisk SSD Plus
Power Supply
EVGA 1000 G2
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller IV Pro Acetal Clean x2
Cooling
EK-FC R9-290X x2
Operating System
Arch Linux
Monitor
Dell Ultrashrp U3415W
Keyboard
Max Keyboard Blackbird
Mouse
Logitech MX Master
Other
Seasonic X-760
CPU
intel i7-4790k @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard
ASUS Maximus VI IMPACT
GPU
XFX R9 Fury X
RAM
Crucial Ballistix Tactical ulp
Hard Drive
Crucial M500
Hard Drive
Crucial MX200
Power Supply
Seasonic X-1050
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller IV Pro Intel
Cooling
EK-FC R9 Fury X
Case
Thermaltake Core X5
Operating System
Arch Linux
Monitor
Headless
▲ hide details ▲


tictoc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 1401 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 07:54 PM
Fluffy Fennec Foxes!
 
WhiteWulfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: C-YXD (aka Edmonton, Canada)
Posts: 10,510
Rep: 165 (Unique: 122)
I totally missed the signup form somehow. I'll fill it out when I get back to my desktop because mobile isn't rendering it properly (it won't let me scroll horizontally to see all the words at the top, believe it or not)

I <3 Mechanical Keyboards | Member of OCN's Headphone club
Quote:Originally Posted by xxbassplayerxx 
Don't mind Wulfe. He's writing his book one post at a time.
JägerWulfe
(19 items)
Gigadestroyer
(13 items)
CPU
Intel i7-4770K
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-OC
GPU
MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition
RAM
G.Skill Triden-X 16GB DDR3-2400
Hard Drive
Maxtor 2TB Black
Hard Drive
Seagate 2TB SATA3
Optical Drive
LG DVD-RW
Power Supply
EVGA SuperNova 1000G2
Cooling
Cryorig R1 ultimate
Case
NZXT Phantom 820 Black
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Monitor
BenQ VP2210
Monitor
BenQ VP2210
Keyboard
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
Mouse
Steel Series Worgen
Mouse
Roccat Nyth
Audio
JDS Labs O2 + ODAC Rev.B
Audio
AKG K712
Audio
Audio Technica ATH-M50X
CPU
i7 3770k
Motherboard
Maximus V Formula
GPU
EVGA GTX 780 Classified
RAM
Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz
Hard Drive
Kingston 64GB SSDnow 200
Power Supply
EVGA 1000w G2
Cooling
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240
Case
Open Bench Table
Operating System
Windows 7 64 Bit
Monitor
Dell E2213H
Keyboard
Logitech G15 v2
Mouse
Corsair M95
Mouse
3' wide battle mat
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
Motherboard
Asus Crosshair IV Formula
GPU
EVGA GTX 770 SuperClocked
RAM
4x Kingston Hyperx 4GB
Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB
Power Supply
Fractal Designs Newton 600w
Cooling
Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro
Case
Fractal Designs Define R4
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Monitor
Dynex 32" television
Keyboard
Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013
Mouse
Logitech G700
▲ hide details ▲


WhiteWulfe is offline  
post #13 of 1401 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 08:03 PM - Thread Starter
2+2=5
 
tictoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,291

Thats odd.  The form is only 760 wide x 1150 tall. :headscrat



BOINC||Join OCN BOINC Team||My BOINC Stats||
[email protected]||Join OCN [email protected] Team||My [email protected] Stats||
TickTockArch
(10 items)
TickTockCruncher
(18 items)
TickTock4
(12 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 1700
Motherboard
Asus Prime X370-Pro
GPU
MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk EK
GPU
Radeon RX Vega 64
RAM
Crucial Ballistix Sport
Hard Drive
Adata XPG 8200
Power Supply
EVGA SuperNova 1300 G2
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller IV Basic Acetal
Cooling
EK-FC Radeon Vega Acetal+Nickel
Operating System
Arch Linux
CPU
intel E5-2670 v2 ES
CPU
intel E5-2670 v2 ES
Motherboard
AsRock EP2C602-4L/D16
GPU
EVGA GTX 1070 SC
GPU
Sapphire R9 290
GPU
Sapphire R9 290
GPU
NVIDIA GTX 980 Classified Kingpin Edition
RAM
Samsung ECC 1866 MHz
Hard Drive
SanDisk Extreme PRO
Hard Drive
SanDisk SSD Plus
Power Supply
EVGA 1000 G2
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller IV Pro Acetal Clean x2
Cooling
EK-FC R9-290X x2
Operating System
Arch Linux
Monitor
Dell Ultrashrp U3415W
Keyboard
Max Keyboard Blackbird
Mouse
Logitech MX Master
Other
Seasonic X-760
CPU
intel i7-4790k @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard
ASUS Maximus VI IMPACT
GPU
XFX R9 Fury X
RAM
Crucial Ballistix Tactical ulp
Hard Drive
Crucial M500
Hard Drive
Crucial MX200
Power Supply
Seasonic X-1050
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller IV Pro Intel
Cooling
EK-FC R9 Fury X
Case
Thermaltake Core X5
Operating System
Arch Linux
Monitor
Headless
▲ hide details ▲


tictoc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 1401 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 08:55 PM
Fluffy Fennec Foxes!
 
WhiteWulfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: C-YXD (aka Edmonton, Canada)
Posts: 10,510
Rep: 165 (Unique: 122)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tictoc View Post

Thats odd.  The form is only 760 wide x 1150 tall. headscratch.gif

It's mainly just the text cutting off on mobile. Doesn't allow horizontal scrolling in Chrome on my gaming rig either, but pretty much all of the words are visible on a 1080p desktop. I suspect it's because it's hidden behind a spoiler, and web browsers for some reason won't let you horizontally scroll through a form that's within a spoiler.

Either way, I'm signed up ^_^

I <3 Mechanical Keyboards | Member of OCN's Headphone club
Quote:Originally Posted by xxbassplayerxx 
Don't mind Wulfe. He's writing his book one post at a time.
JägerWulfe
(19 items)
Gigadestroyer
(13 items)
CPU
Intel i7-4770K
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-OC
GPU
MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition
RAM
G.Skill Triden-X 16GB DDR3-2400
Hard Drive
Maxtor 2TB Black
Hard Drive
Seagate 2TB SATA3
Optical Drive
LG DVD-RW
Power Supply
EVGA SuperNova 1000G2
Cooling
Cryorig R1 ultimate
Case
NZXT Phantom 820 Black
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Monitor
BenQ VP2210
Monitor
BenQ VP2210
Keyboard
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
Mouse
Steel Series Worgen
Mouse
Roccat Nyth
Audio
JDS Labs O2 + ODAC Rev.B
Audio
AKG K712
Audio
Audio Technica ATH-M50X
CPU
i7 3770k
Motherboard
Maximus V Formula
GPU
EVGA GTX 780 Classified
RAM
Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz
Hard Drive
Kingston 64GB SSDnow 200
Power Supply
EVGA 1000w G2
Cooling
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240
Case
Open Bench Table
Operating System
Windows 7 64 Bit
Monitor
Dell E2213H
Keyboard
Logitech G15 v2
Mouse
Corsair M95
Mouse
3' wide battle mat
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
Motherboard
Asus Crosshair IV Formula
GPU
EVGA GTX 770 SuperClocked
RAM
4x Kingston Hyperx 4GB
Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB
Power Supply
Fractal Designs Newton 600w
Cooling
Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro
Case
Fractal Designs Define R4
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Monitor
Dynex 32" television
Keyboard
Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013
Mouse
Logitech G700
▲ hide details ▲


WhiteWulfe is offline  
post #15 of 1401 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 09:28 PM
BOINC Cruncher
 
Diffident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Bawlmer, MD
Posts: 1,379
Rep: 93 (Unique: 62)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tictoc View Post

I got so tired of the ever increasing number of scripts and cookies on GDocs, that I finally just started using Opera in a VM, through a proxy, to do any editing of Google Forms and Sheets. If I leave Opera open on a Google page, the number of items that uBlock catches just goes up and up, until I kill the page. eek.gif  
I had the same problem using my browser with Privacy Badger, uBlock, and NoScript running.

@Diffident
can you give the new form a shot and see if it works for you.  Don't worry about filling everything out, I will just transfer your previous answers over to the new sheet.

The new form works while still blocking the tracker cookies. thumb.gif

Team Boinc! - Forum Folding War Team
Gentoo Linux - Telemetry Free Since 1999!
Washington Capitals 2018 Stanley Cup Champions
Boinc Desktop
(17 items)
CrunchAholic
(8 items)
NAS
(6 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
Motherboard
ASRock X370 Taichi
GPU
EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW
GPU
EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW
RAM
HyperX Predator
Hard Drive
Hyper Predator M.2
Power Supply
EVGA 850 G2
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller IV PRO AM4 CPU Block
Cooling
EKWB Coolstream XE 240 Radiator
Cooling
EKWB Coolstream PE 360 Radiator
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller 150mm Tube Res
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller IV for GTX 1070 FTW x2
Case
Thermaltake View 31 Tempered Glass RGB Edition
Operating System
Gentoo Linux
Monitor
Alienware AW3418DW
Keyboard
Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S
Mouse
Roccat Kone EMP
CPU
Intel Xeon E5-2670
CPU
Intel Xeon E5-2670
Motherboard
Asrock Rack EP2C602
RAM
64 GBs Samsung M939B1K70CHD-CH9 PC3-10600R
Hard Drive
Samsung HD322HJ
Power Supply
Corsair AX1200
Case
Rosewill RSV-L4000
Operating System
Gentoo Linux
CPU
i3-4130T
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-H97N-WIFI
RAM
CORSAIR CMX16GX3M2A1600C11
Hard Drive
Western Digital Red 6TB x3
Case
Fractal Design Node 804
Operating System
Gentoo Linux
▲ hide details ▲


Diffident is online now  
post #16 of 1401 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 05:34 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: 7200 ft above sea level
Posts: 2,582

New form worked for me as well.  You should add a list of who has signed up, or us older forgetful types like me will sign up again every couple days.


Quote:I'm gonna throw in my 2 cents. Not because I'm an expert but because I have a keyboard.


bfromcolo is offline  
post #17 of 1401 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 08:05 AM
Fluffy Fennec Foxes!
 
WhiteWulfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: C-YXD (aka Edmonton, Canada)
Posts: 10,510
Rep: 165 (Unique: 122)
Agreed, a list of those who've signed up is rather handy since even when I post something like "I've put my name in" I'll still submit my name like four times.

I <3 Mechanical Keyboards | Member of OCN's Headphone club
Quote:Originally Posted by xxbassplayerxx 
Don't mind Wulfe. He's writing his book one post at a time.
JägerWulfe
(19 items)
Gigadestroyer
(13 items)
CPU
Intel i7-4770K
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-OC
GPU
MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition
RAM
G.Skill Triden-X 16GB DDR3-2400
Hard Drive
Maxtor 2TB Black
Hard Drive
Seagate 2TB SATA3
Optical Drive
LG DVD-RW
Power Supply
EVGA SuperNova 1000G2
Cooling
Cryorig R1 ultimate
Case
NZXT Phantom 820 Black
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Monitor
BenQ VP2210
Monitor
BenQ VP2210
Keyboard
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
Mouse
Steel Series Worgen
Mouse
Roccat Nyth
Audio
JDS Labs O2 + ODAC Rev.B
Audio
AKG K712
Audio
Audio Technica ATH-M50X
CPU
i7 3770k
Motherboard
Maximus V Formula
GPU
EVGA GTX 780 Classified
RAM
Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz
Hard Drive
Kingston 64GB SSDnow 200
Power Supply
EVGA 1000w G2
Cooling
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240
Case
Open Bench Table
Operating System
Windows 7 64 Bit
Monitor
Dell E2213H
Keyboard
Logitech G15 v2
Mouse
Corsair M95
Mouse
3' wide battle mat
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
Motherboard
Asus Crosshair IV Formula
GPU
EVGA GTX 770 SuperClocked
RAM
4x Kingston Hyperx 4GB
Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB
Power Supply
Fractal Designs Newton 600w
Cooling
Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro
Case
Fractal Designs Define R4
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Monitor
Dynex 32" television
Keyboard
Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013
Mouse
Logitech G700
▲ hide details ▲


WhiteWulfe is offline  
post #18 of 1401 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 09:28 AM - Thread Starter
2+2=5
 
tictoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,291
The roster is in the post, but it is not showing up, and it breaks the sign up form when I add the roster to the post.

I had the same problem with this thread last year. I had to rewrite the thread with the BB Code Editor to get it to work last year. I think I'll try moving the roster to the second post and see if that fixes it.


BOINC||Join OCN BOINC Team||My BOINC Stats||
[email protected]||Join OCN [email protected] Team||My [email protected] Stats||
TickTockArch
(10 items)
TickTockCruncher
(18 items)
TickTock4
(12 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 1700
Motherboard
Asus Prime X370-Pro
GPU
MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk EK
GPU
Radeon RX Vega 64
RAM
Crucial Ballistix Sport
Hard Drive
Adata XPG 8200
Power Supply
EVGA SuperNova 1300 G2
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller IV Basic Acetal
Cooling
EK-FC Radeon Vega Acetal+Nickel
Operating System
Arch Linux
CPU
intel E5-2670 v2 ES
CPU
intel E5-2670 v2 ES
Motherboard
AsRock EP2C602-4L/D16
GPU
EVGA GTX 1070 SC
GPU
Sapphire R9 290
GPU
Sapphire R9 290
GPU
NVIDIA GTX 980 Classified Kingpin Edition
RAM
Samsung ECC 1866 MHz
Hard Drive
SanDisk Extreme PRO
Hard Drive
SanDisk SSD Plus
Power Supply
EVGA 1000 G2
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller IV Pro Acetal Clean x2
Cooling
EK-FC R9-290X x2
Operating System
Arch Linux
Monitor
Dell Ultrashrp U3415W
Keyboard
Max Keyboard Blackbird
Mouse
Logitech MX Master
Other
Seasonic X-760
CPU
intel i7-4790k @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard
ASUS Maximus VI IMPACT
GPU
XFX R9 Fury X
RAM
Crucial Ballistix Tactical ulp
Hard Drive
Crucial M500
Hard Drive
Crucial MX200
Power Supply
Seasonic X-1050
Cooling
Watercool Heatkiller IV Pro Intel
Cooling
EK-FC R9 Fury X
Case
Thermaltake Core X5
Operating System
Arch Linux
Monitor
Headless
▲ hide details ▲


tictoc is offline  
post #19 of 1401 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 09:32 AM - Thread Starter
2+2=5
 
tictoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfromcolo View Post
 

New form worked for me as well.  You should add a list of who has signed up, or us older forgetful types like me will sign up again every couple days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWulfe View Post

Agreed, a list of those who've signed up is rather handy since even when I post something like "I've put my name in" I'll still submit my name like four times.

 

Roster is now in the 2nd post.  I'll also use that post for the individual stats. :thumb: