Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Owners Club - Page 6 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Owners Club

post #51 of 59 (permalink) Old 05-20-2015, 12:46 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 3)
I've had this keyboard a few months now and LOVE IT! smile.gif

The screen is cool for Steam chats in game among or managing music among other things and although I haven't tried it in every game yet, last night I found Mirror Mode works in Arma 3 but it isn't much use in there really - just a cool gimmick.

I hope they get twitch working with Windows 8.1 but it's no biggie. There's been a few updates since I got the keyboard and I haven't had to unplug it to reset it in a while due to the touch pad stopping responding or anything so I'm happy. It would be nice to see more apps for newer games though.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-18-2015, 05:03 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Hi

I'm thinking of buying Deathstalker Ultimate.
But before that I would like to know the details of the efficiency of this keyboard after using for several years.

- Are there problems with backlight?
- Are there problems with LCD?

Producer has produced a revised version (first and manufactured now are the same)?

Are you satisfied Deathstalker Ultimate after a few years?

Atland: Rig! (Click to show)
haMac Atland (LC) Asus Gryphon Z97 AE # Intel i7-4790K # EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC # G.Skill TridentX DDR3 2400MHz CL10 (4x4GB) # Samsung 850 PRO 512GB + Crucial M550 256GB + WD VelociRaptor 1TB # AirPort Extreme (BCM94360CD) # SeaSonic Platinum-1200 XP3 # Phanteks Enthoo Primo
LC: Aquacomputer (D5 + Aquaero 6 PRO + heat sink + flow sensor + temp. sensor) # Koolance (PMP-450 TOP + Reservoir 462ml + CPU-380I + 16/10mm) # EKWB (EK-FC Titan X - Acetal-Nickel + Backplate-Black) # Alphacool 480 (60 & 80) P&P # NF-F12 PWM x16 # PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT # Mayhems X1 Oil Black
ADD: Dell UltraSharp U3011 # Logitech Performance MX # Logitech diNovo Edge # intuos3-A5 # Synology DS713+ 2xWD30EFRX # WD My Book Studio II 4TB (Scratch) # Logitech Z5500
Owner Clubs (Click to show)
post #53 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-21-2015, 06:46 AM
New to Overclock.net

Hi Guys.

I bought this keyboard yesterday (8/21/15), it is a good keyboard, I'm enjoying that experiences with a LCD on my keyboard... Works fine, However, I already sent a email to Razer, because I can't see videos on youtube. Freeze on Loading screen and Twitch service as well.

If I will be answered I'll put here the solution.

Cheers

HITS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-21-2015, 09:38 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITS View Post

Hi Guys.

I bought this keyboard yesterday (8/21/15), it is a good keyboard, I'm enjoying that experiences with a LCD on my keyboard... Works fine, However, I already sent a email to Razer, because I can't see videos on youtube. Freeze on Loading screen and Twitch service as well.

If I will be answered I'll put here the solution.

Cheers

HITS

Hi there. Your comment prompted me to try You Tube as I haven't done so since I upgraded to Windows 10 and it has stopped working for me. It worked fine in Windows 8.1 but now it just sits at loading mad.gif I hope they update it and fix it soon.

post #55 of 59 (permalink) Old 12-28-2015, 04:34 PM
New to Overclock.net

hey just got this keyboard about 2 months and change ago and i have not once been able to use twitch, mirror mode, or the on the fly macro key (the macro app itself does work but wont open via the dedicated key)

razer even tried to et me to rma the keyboard (at that point i explained to this dunce of a csm that replacing the hardware very rarely (read almost never) fixes software issues, why i had to explain that i dont even want to know....
but i've tried updating flash and .net to no avail.

anyone have any ideas?

post #56 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-21-2016, 08:40 AM
Linux Lobbyist

Rep: 18 (Unique: 13)
I wish. i think it has to do w/ the browser you use (some apps literally REQUIRE IE) and the usb ports you use. Some wont work with usb3.0. I've owned it over a year and still trying to get it all functioning properly. Nevermind the lack of apps. 70% of them are for chinese websites or apps ive never heard of or useless for me at least.

Wondering how hard it would be to write/code one - considering looking into it.
post #57 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 08:56 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 30 (Unique: 26)
Just dropping by to say it's now fall of 2016 and I've had this thing for almost three years now, and have absolutely NO desire to replace it anytime soon. Everything still working great, and it's wearing well, when I give it a good clean it looks just like it did when new.

My ONLY complaint is glare on the LCD.

"Don't shoot me, I'm just the piano player!"
♦░▒█▓▒░♦ [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club] ♦░▒█▓▒░♦
post #58 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-22-2018, 02:31 PM
Linux Lobbyist

Custom Apps

Does anyone know how to create custom apps for the Switchblade UI on the Deathstalker Ultimate? I saw Razer's post about the Switchblade UI having a Software Development Kit, but I have no idea where to download it. It's like it's non-existent.
post #59 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-02-2019, 12:25 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by AshHousewares View Post
Does anyone know how to create custom apps for the Switchblade UI on the Deathstalker Ultimate? I saw Razer's post about the Switchblade UI having a Software Development Kit, but I have no idea where to download it. It's like it's non-existent.
SDK: https://www.reddit.com/r/razer/comme..._sdkdeveloper/
SOme frameworks/wrappers/apps:
https://github.com/SharpBlade/SharpBlade
https://github.com/gguuss/razerviz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in