Great post - I do think it is missing a few things:
1. Companies that sell mechanical keyboards (ie well-know brands would be helpful -> CM, Logitech, IBM etc) -> I realise this might be hard to do, but it would be helpful for users
2. Razer switch -> which should be referenced next to Khail - as most people (including myself) wouldn't know it
3. As simple as it sounds: there's no mention of backlight - which is uselually from LED backlight - furthermore RGB baclight
4. Key-puller should be added
5. O-Rings explained
6. I know it isn't great to reference other forums, but it is widely acknowledged that GeekHack is the place to check for keyboard accessories.
find this a great resource for newbies
Best be added to the mech keyboard club OP too!