Logitech G910 - Anyone heard news one a new one? - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Logitech G910 - Anyone heard news one a new one?

Old 01-26-2019, 04:04 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
GrimDoctor Level 1

Logitech G910 - Anyone heard news one a new one?

Hi Gang.

I'm in need of a new mechanical keyboard and I've been eyeing off the Logitech G910 for quite a while.

https://www.logitechg.com/en-au/prod...-keyboard.html

It's got everything I need, in particular the macros, it's just quite a few years old now so I'm hesitant to jump in case a new one is just on the horizon.

I've been trawling all over the net but I haven't heard news on a new one so I thought I'd ask here as it's usually a really helpful and informed community.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2019, 11:22 AM
AAGGHH~ MY EYES~ AAGGHH~
uaokkkkkkkk is an unknown quantity at this point uaokkkkkkkk is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm gonna guess it'll be this year.

Sent from my Gameboy Advance using Ereader Messaging Service
Old 02-11-2019, 06:45 AM
New to Overclock.net
Shiotcrock Level 1

You can covert a Logitech G910 into a spectrum keyboard people still unload Sparks dirt cheap on ebay. I don't mind the keyboard but the wrist rest depending on the type of desk and chair you have isn't always ideal. I would get a Logitech G513 if I were you because of the detachable wrist rest option.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2019, 07:17 AM
New to Overclock.net
Bobicon is an unknown quantity at this point Bobicon is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not a huge fan of the Romer-G tactile switches, they kind of feel mushy compared to cherry switches.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in