Razer Synapse 2.0 software/mouse unusable if you dont have an internet connection or their servers are down... - Page 19 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Razer Synapse 2.0 software/mouse unusable if you dont have an internet connection or their servers are down...

Closed Thread

post #181 of 190 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 11:28 PM

I logged in once to synapse and that was it. even when I don't have internet I can use my mouse.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 190 (permalink) Old 09-27-2013, 04:12 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 24 (Unique: 22)
Synapse can be run without internet but can not detecting your devices after restart.
post #183 of 190 (permalink) Old 09-27-2013, 04:19 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 131 (Unique: 79)
I have a Nostromo, death adder and had a bw ultimate until got a k60 and passed the razer to the wife. I have had synapse 2,0 for maybe 12 months running without a single issue ever. No problems here

4770K - Asus Maximus Gene Z87 - Patriot Black Mamba 2133 8Gb - Ocz Fatality 750w - Coollaboratory Liquid Alpheos Cpu Block - Xspc Rx 360 Radiator- Hardware Labs Black Ice Radiator 240 - XSPC D5 Vario - Aqua Computer Glass Tube Res - Mayhems Tharsis red - 6 Corsair SP120 - 2 Corsair AF120 Air Series - 1 140mm Enemax Everest - Nzxt H440 - Intel 330 120Gb - Ocz agilty 3 120Gb - 1Tb Toshiba 7200 64mb Hdd.
Gtx Titan X
Ducky Shine 3 Tkl - Cherry Black - Zowie Fk1 - Steel Series Qck Heavy
Asus Rog Swift X 3 , 7680 X 1440 p @144hz - 7" Samsung usb monitor.
FiiO E17 Dac - Audio Technica AD700X - Audio Technica M50 - Edifier R1600T Studio Monitors
Rseat Rs1 Custom - Srh Tach Dash - Accuforce pro - Momo mod 30 - He pedals pro - Fanaec sq 1.5 - Srh g-force display - He sequential. Earth magnet snap action shifters
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #184 of 190 (permalink) Old 10-12-2013, 09:51 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
there's a weird problem for me too. it asks me to update to 2.0 and when i click update, it just hangs there and i waited for hours and it still haven't complete updating and my mouse is off until i replug in

sig.jpg
post #185 of 190 (permalink) Old 10-12-2013, 09:55 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 328 (Unique: 261)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey159 View Post

there's a weird problem for me too. it asks me to update to 2.0 and when i click update, it just hangs there and i waited for hours and it still haven't complete updating and my mouse is off until i replug in

sig.jpg

Not weird just means auto update is broken and you have to manually download it.

The most important knowledge ever the Way, the Truth, the Life=...just pm me and I'll tell you the Answer. Did you know you're HIS favorite!

Price Match Microcenter deals @ Staples! Use coupons from ebay too! 5% rewards! Free 2 day shipping!

post #186 of 190 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 10:40 AM
New to Overclock.net

channelx99.
man well said for long time i thought was just me been me, my understanding on the it things was told to me by myself, so wasnt sure about that i can support and backups of my findings untill now. the razer surround and audio things also clash with the pc and gaming, i am using dells2740l monitor HDMI with gtx680 sli. before i download the audio crap from razer every thing was fine and now my HDMI works fine with every thing but no sound come out all my sound driver is update,and i play alot of bf3, without sound i am just a fat duck. and i plug the speaker into the rear jack and i get sound but half way through the game it crash the game freeze my screen giving out that buzz sound. at first i really dont know what went wrong maybe overclocking too much etc etc. untill i unplug the speaker the sound stops screen still freeze still need to reboot. and if i dont play the game the its fine it never crash. was a big shock the sound jack can make this much trouble, friend told me that i need to disable the reltek audio things because it clash with the nvidia audio, i did that it worked for awhile... lol now all the indication that i have sound andgage even goes up and down but i can only plug into the rear audio jack to have sounds to make partys but cant play game it will crash for me now before it crash it give me a short buzz sound than 3 minutes later it will freeze the game,its very gentleman like. you most likely got confessed by me by now. this fark ups can be avoid if you using razer audio wear. so there.i've been using lots difficult ways try to fix this issue because i dont feel like to giving in to the razer, still no luck.till i saw your post.And i thank you very much for giving me the light that i am not crazy and i thank you for that. also i find out that razer mamba mouse can make Razer Synapse go funny. now the only mouse i am using is mamba. need to go back to fix this sound things now thanks
post #187 of 190 (permalink) Old 11-10-2013, 09:51 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 66 (Unique: 60)
This was news to me after I reloaded my computer and couldn't find my mouse software. If this is the direction they are moving I will never buy another Razor product again. I held true to not buy any EA products for years and this won't be any different. I will not log in so you can track me or collect data for their own personal gain. If I felt like they needed feedback I would provide it. I'm on the internet and this is just a damn mouse... I shouldn't have to sign up for an online account for mouse drivers.... Complete fail Razer. I will be sure to spread the word to all my friends and family.

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;
"It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code."

post #188 of 190 (permalink) Old 11-10-2013, 09:59 PM
SpaceStationGaming

Rep: 459 (Unique: 350)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Luke2 View Post

This was news to me after I reloaded my computer and couldn't find my mouse software. If this is the direction they are moving I will never buy another Razor product again. I held true to not buy any EA products for years and this won't be any different. I will not log in so you can track me or collect data for their own personal gain. If I felt like they needed feedback I would provide it. I'm on the internet and this is just a damn mouse... I shouldn't have to sign up for an online account for mouse drivers.... Complete fail Razer. I will be sure to spread the word to all my friends and family.

Offline mode....

If you have a older Razer mice, you can still download Legacy Drivers.
post #189 of 190 (permalink) Old 11-11-2013, 09:09 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 66 (Unique: 60)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasteR View Post

Offline mode....

If you have a older Razer mice, you can still download Legacy Drivers.

Yes and I understand you can get the old drivers, but just like I stopped supporting EA when they started going towards always online games I will do the same for Razer.

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;
"It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code."

post #190 of 190 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 09:44 PM
New to Overclock.net

Lots of posts and no one has mentioned how to get it working again.

I have been trying everything and finally have come to some kind of work around.

Firstly remove any sign of Synapse that you can find. Uninstall it from Programs and Features.

Go to Device Manager, and remove your Razer xxxxxxxxx from Human Interface Devices, Keyboards, and Mice and other pointing devices. Check the box to delete the drivers as well.

Now install Synapse again.

I kept trying to log in with the first email i registered with. This time around I tried another one and now it works. Not 100% sure if the email thing is what fixed it.

Offline mode is working. And will stay off. Stupid Razer.

This is with the Ouroboros and Windows 8 64bit.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in