Please, help me to buy a new Mouse ( bad experience buying ) - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Please, help me to buy a new Mouse ( bad experience buying )

post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 12:47 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Originally i owned a X7 710BH , beautiful mouse, 100% accurate. One day I wanted to change the mouse and as I did not have much idea buy something flashy, the CM Storm Inferno, I can not explain how horrible this mouse is, totally inacuarate ( in very slow movement )

for example, i move the mouse 2 inch , in the screen move 1 inch , its impossible to aim in FPS gaime with de CM storm , so i tired to use this mouse and i need buy a new one ,i dont have much money , i see this mouses

Roccat Kova+
Roccat Savu
Razer Deathadder 2013
Corsair Vengance M65
Logitech G400s

which recommend buying ?? i play FPS games ( MW3 , BF4 )

Sorry for my english i spanish spoken

Tank for any help !!

EDIT: i have a TT sport Conkor Pad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 01:58 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 214 (Unique: 140)
Try the 2000 DPI and 1000 Hz setting on the inferno. It should feel almost the same. In bf4 I would halve your sensitivity you were using and use 4000 DPI. Did you install the drivers and all so you can easily change the sensitivity? The default DPI might just be different than you are used to, that's all.

That said, I think most of the forum with the exception of maybe one particular member would say that the Savu with its ultra precise optical sensor would be your best bet.

Origin: Term1nalFury
Steam: xhxc57x
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 02:22 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal571 View Post

Try the 2000 DPI and 1000 Hz setting on the inferno. It should feel almost the same. In bf4 I would halve your sensitivity you were using and use 4000 DPI. Did you install the drivers and all so you can easily change the sensitivity? The default DPI might just be different than you are used to, that's all.

That said, I think most of the forum with the exception of maybe one particular member would say that the Savu with its ultra precise optical sensor would be your best bet.

that no fix the issue , i use all possible configurations, nothing solves the problem
i edit the post and i put in the list the Logitech G400s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 02:28 PM
New to Overclock.net

I know its not on your list but I would suggest looking at the Razer Mamba. I personally own this mouse and I will never use anything else. The on the fly dpi switching is a big plus as I play lots of fps. Very comfortable in the hand aswell
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp-Drink View Post

I know its not on your list but I would suggest looking at the Razer Mamba. I personally own this mouse and I will never use anything else. The on the fly dpi switching is a big plus as I play lots of fps. Very comfortable in the hand aswell

Tanks but the price for the mamba is To much for my
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 02:41 PM
PC Gamer

Rep: 50 (Unique: 44)

get this.
i heard yuo can do amazing flick shots with this thing and it turns you into a starcraft korean pro gamer.
it also doubles as a toy for your cat.
it also has 0 lag and works on windows 8.1, its r0ach's new favorite mouse.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 02:57 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Did you happen to go into your mouse settings in the control panel? Increasing the mouse speed usually takes care of what you are describing.

"Shaken, not stirred"
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 03:00 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjr007 View Post

Did you happen to go into your mouse settings in the control panel? Increasing the mouse speed usually takes care of what you are describing.

yes already did that
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 04:23 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 214 (Unique: 140)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisolvon View Post

yes already did that

You should not increase the mouse speed...control panel you should have 6/11 on the sens and EPP off.

I have no clue what your problem is, man, I'm gonna be honest. If you want the new mouse to go 2 inch on the screen when you move 2 inches and it only goes 1 inch when you move it 2 inches, then you just need to double your DPI, by the very definition of how this mouse is working. It would help a lot if you made a simple video comparing the behavior so we could see. Then I think we would have a better idea of what is going on.

Origin: Term1nalFury
Steam: xhxc57x
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 04:46 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 64 (Unique: 50)
There are basically 2 possible scenarios. You are doing something wrong setting wise to be able to get what you expect. OR The mouse is faulty. It is not that CM storm is selling an absolute garbage mouse with the Inferno which is completely and utterly inaccurate. CM Storm is actually a respectable brand, they aren't scamming you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in