USB mouse hard overclocking (2000 Hz+) - Page 66 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

USB mouse hard overclocking (2000 Hz+)

post #651 of 673 (permalink) Old 10-16-2019, 10:39 AM
dior

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by SweetLow View Post
And what prevented you from doing this?
I sent you the files.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #652 of 673 (permalink) Old 10-16-2019, 05:06 PM
New to Overclock.net

And what prevented you from doing this?
He probably thought you already had them, too.

If you had replied "I don't have the latest files so I can't work on a fix. Can you send me the files for Windows version 1903, please?" I would've sent them right over . Instead, you posted something oblique, and then when I asked a reasonable question, you followed up with something that sounded fairly sarcastic ("it's time to read README.txt").

There's no easy way to know if you've got the files you need & are working on a fix. Maybe that could be helpful if you edit it into the OP along with as of yet unsupported OS versions?

Anyway, I hope you take this constructive criticism in the spirit in which it was intended, and thank you once more for giving my WMO years of extra life
post #653 of 673 (permalink) Old 10-17-2019, 01:54 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 53 (Unique: 30)
Quote: Originally Posted by Joel Burton View Post
I sent you the files.
USBXHCI.SYS is definitely NOT 1903 version but some update (18362.207). I will check it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Defrag82 View Post
He probably thought you already had them, too.

If you had replied "I don't have the latest files so I can't work on a fix. Can you send me the files for Windows version 1903, please?" I would've sent them right over . Instead, you posted something oblique, and then when I asked a reasonable question, you followed up with something that sounded fairly sarcastic ("it's time to read README.txt").

There's no easy way to know if you've got the files you need & are working on a fix. Maybe that could be helpful if you edit it into the OP along with as of yet unsupported OS versions?

Anyway, I hope you take this constructive criticism in the spirit in which it was intended, and thank you once more for giving my WMO years of extra life
It's all OK, but
1. All versions are supported (and the latest checked version is clearly described in github commits) - except in some cases the latest one that i still don't have.
2. And more important - i'm not active user of windows 10 right now, so you are the one who NEED help, not i am. It's just hobby for me, not work.
3. And if you read this topic you will find that people just sent me the newest files - without long discussions.
P.S. But i will update the first post with the latest checked versions. You are right, this is much easier for somebody to isolate problem himself.

Last edited by SweetLow; 10-17-2019 at 02:13 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #654 of 673 (permalink) Old 10-17-2019, 02:37 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

I sent you the files.
In this (10.0.18362.207) version nothing is changed from original Windows 10 1903 (10.0.18362.1) version.
post #655 of 673 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 10:49 AM
dior

In this (10.0.18362.207) version nothing is changed from original Windows 10 1903 (10.0.18362.1) version.

So are you saying there's no reason it shouldn't work? If so I'm super stuck cause I feel like I've tried everything.
post #656 of 673 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 02:25 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
So are you saying there's no reason it shouldn't work? If so I'm super stuck cause I feel like I've tried everything.
Yah, not working for me either on the latest version of Windows 10.

edit: nevermind, is working.

Last edited by mikesn; 10-19-2019 at 08:22 PM.
post #657 of 673 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 02:53 PM
New to Overclock.net

The table in OP is very useful, nice!
post #658 of 673 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 04:55 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Yes. But i never seen you really said anything about what do you mean "tried everything". The "nothing" and "everything" are useless meaningless words.
post #659 of 673 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 11:09 AM
dior

Yes. But i never seen you really said anything about what do you mean "tried everything". The "nothing" and "everything" are useless meaningless words.
Well I'm still using atsiv method and have tried a variation of different hidusbf files, however I just can't seem to get past 125hz (will still downclock). I'm not sure what exact details I need to provide, but if anyone has any suggestion it's appreciated.
post #660 of 673 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Well I'm still using atsiv method and have tried a variation of different hidusbf files, however I just can't seem to get past 125hz (will still downclock). I'm not sure what exact details I need to provide, but if anyone has any suggestion it's appreciated.
>will still downclock
Ok. If you really can downclock than you have working driver.
>using atsiv method
And what do you received when try hidusbfp.sys loading?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in