Finalmouse Scream One - Page 401 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Finalmouse Scream One

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #4001 of 4023 (permalink) Old 09-18-2017, 04:37 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
MattKelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 150
Rep: 0
Spoke with support and it looks like @Birdlfew is correct - no replacement for the Scream One until November (or whenever the new version is released). I'm still hoping they can throw a prototype my way before I fly out to DreamHack Winter (cough cough @FinalMouse @FinalmouseJude blushsmiley.gif). Until then, though, I'd really like to try and fix the mushy feeling left click on my current Scream One. This would be my first time trying to do a mod like this myself, so if anyone has any insight on how I might go about fixing this (would replacing the physical switches do the trick?) then I'd be grateful to hear it!
MattKelly is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4002 of 4023 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 11:50 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
PhiZaRoaH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,790
Rep: 64 (Unique: 41)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsBee View Post

Is there anything you guys can share about the dimensions of the mouse?
The ergo 2 is supposed to drop this month right?? september 19th currently, looking grim on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsBee View Post

Is there anything you guys can share about the dimensions of the mouse?

Unless they have changed the shell significantly, the dimensions should be as follows still.

124Lx70Wx42H
PhiZaRoaH is offline  
post #4003 of 4023 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 08:14 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 26
Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

The ergo 2 is supposed to drop this month right?? september 19th currently, looking grim on that.
Unless they have changed the shell significantly, the dimensions should be as follows still.

124Lx70Wx42H

https://twitter.com/finalmouse/status/910308208685846533
PeterDLai is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4004 of 4023 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
PhiZaRoaH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,790
Rep: 64 (Unique: 41)
Quote:

Oh snap. lol

Still not a solidified release date yet, but I am happy for the re-release.


Edit: side buttons do not look changed at all. They appear to be the same sharp edged ones some did not like.
PhiZaRoaH is offline  
post #4005 of 4023 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 11:48 PM
Hardware Rep
 
FinalmouseJude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 361
Rep: 24 (Unique: 21)
We are currently early releasing the classic 2 to active and experienced community members and our pro gamers. Samples are free... Currently handpicking individuals who can give good feedback and review. If you used a classic ergo extensively in the past that's a bonus. PM me if you are interested.

We are taking every step of the release very seriously now... from Inhouse testing to early release testers. This is all in an effort to improve our quality as that has been the most vocal critique from you guys and the rest of the community. The scream one was a good wake up call for us and I hope we can deliver perfect products from the start and not just in the third production batch. For example, we took great strides to make sure the feet were cut perfectly, as this was a serious complain from many in the past.
FinalmouseJude is offline  
post #4006 of 4023 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 11:57 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Horsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 77
Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
like what i said before i used more than 10 mic and the classic ergo was my favorite and when i use it i never blame the mouse when i miss my shot, but sadly i don't live USA so i can't handpick it

can't wait for the new classic ergo release
Horsey is offline  
post #4007 of 4023 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 04:11 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
nidzakv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 137
Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalmouseJude View Post

We are currently early releasing the classic 2 to active and experienced community members and our pro gamers. Samples are free... Currently handpicking individuals who can give good feedback and review. If you used a classic ergo extensively in the past that's a bonus. PM me if you are interested.

We are taking every step of the release very seriously now... from Inhouse testing to early release testers. This is all in an effort to improve our quality as that has been the most vocal critique from you guys and the rest of the community. The scream one was a good wake up call for us and I hope we can deliver perfect products from the start and not just in the third production batch. For example, we took great strides to make sure the feet were cut perfectly, as this was a serious complain from many in the past.
Can't wait too ?..

Послато са LG-D802 уз помоћ Тапатока
nidzakv is offline  
post #4008 of 4023 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 11:10 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
aayman_farzand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 634
Rep: 12 (Unique: 12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalmouseJude View Post

This is all in an effort to improve our quality as that has been the most vocal critique from you guys and the rest of the community.

Other than the color, what's changed? Grip looks exactly the same and I'm guessing the shell materials are clear identical as well.
aayman_farzand is online now  
post #4009 of 4023 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 12:10 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Poodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 237
Rep: 7 (Unique: 7)
Should there be a thread called as Finalmouse Ergo 2?
Poodle is offline  
post #4010 of 4023 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 12:43 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
benllok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 81
Rep: 3 (Unique: 2)
It seems to me they've removed that right side lip which was agressive for many or at least softened it up
benllok is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off