digitally signed sweetlow 1000hz mouse driver - Page 30 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

digitally signed sweetlow 1000hz mouse driver

post #291 of 1106 (permalink) Old 08-21-2016, 05:28 PM
Ex-resident Kinzu shill

Rep: 62 (Unique: 39)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackCY View Post

Dunno where you got that version it's no in OP, I just checked. No certs needed for me.

The video is relatively old if you look at the upload date, dates as far back as April.

"Push your mouse to the limited with Overdrive. Legendary shape enhanced with premium martials."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #292 of 1106 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 02:15 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 55 (Unique: 31)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alya View Post

This was the signed version but it wouldn't install if you didn't have the certs installed (if I remember correctly, SweetLow will know more than I will) because it wasn't SmartScreen filter approved apparently.
No. Now we have working sign directly in driver (HIDUSBF.SYS) file - so nothing to do with certificates. So literally as JackCY cite - Install service(only once at any windows instance), choose mouse and it rate, and Restart to apply (and run setup.exe with with admin rights).
post #293 of 1106 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 02:18 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMOfan4life View Post

I'm on Windows 7, 64 bit, SP1. i7 6700k. I can underclock the polling rate, I can't overclock it.
https://www.overclock.net/t/1589644/usb-mouse-hard-overclocking-2000-hz/20#post_24849961
May be i try some time later.
But if anybody can point me location of this code - i can adapt my driver in five minutes wink.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #294 of 1106 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 08:58 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
does anyone here know where I can find the security certificate so I can oc my mouse? Been trying all day and the overrider doesn't want to sign the file for some reason. :/
post #295 of 1106 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 09:38 PM
OCN is bad civilization

Rep: 114 (Unique: 86)
It's already been officially signed. You don't need overrider or test mode.
post #296 of 1106 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 09:42 PM
New to Overclock.net

Aw yeah I saw that. I downloaded the certificate files and installed them but the sweetlow certificate isn't showing up in the console and I am still getting the certificate notification when I try installing the driver. mad.gif
post #297 of 1106 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 09:56 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

It's already been officially signed. You don't need overrider or test mode.
can you give me a link to the signed file so I can get this done and go to bed?

EDIT: OMG I am soo sorry for spammin the topic. I was supposed to ask if you could tell me what I am doing wrong here. No matter where the certificate is at, I cannot seem to install the driver without windows telling me it's unsigned angrysmiley.gif
post #298 of 1106 (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 12:40 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouGreen View Post

can you give me a link to the signed file so I can get this done and go to bed?

EDIT: OMG I am soo sorry for spammin the topic. I was supposed to ask if you could tell me what I am doing wrong here. No matter where the certificate is at, I cannot seem to install the driver without windows telling me it's unsigned angrysmiley.gif
1. hidusbf.zip 360k .zip file
2. if you have any notification when install inf file (button Install in Setup or manual) - IGNORE it and confirm action. Driver file (HIDUSBF.SYS) signed by embedded sign.
Attached Files
File Type: zip hidusbf.zip (359.9 KB, 760 views)
post #299 of 1106 (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 08:17 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLow View Post

1. hidusbf.zip 360k .zip file
2. if you have any notification when install inf file (button Install in Setup or manual) - IGNORE it and confirm action. Driver file (HIDUSBF.SYS) signed by embedded sign.
Okay, so I got it to work... slightly. However, I can't seem to overclock it past 250hz. Is this a mouse issue or usb issue? The mouse seems to be switching from 250hz to 125hz in mouserate and it is weirding me out.
post #300 of 1106 (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 08:26 AM
Ex-resident Kinzu shill

Rep: 62 (Unique: 39)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DouGreen View Post

Okay, so I got it to work... slightly. However, I can't seem to overclock it past 250hz. Is this a mouse issue or usb issue? The mouse seems to be switching from 250hz to 125hz in mouserate and it is weirding me out.

What mouse is it that you're trying to do things with? It could be firmware level cap.

"Push your mouse to the limited with Overdrive. Legendary shape enhanced with premium martials."

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in