digitally signed sweetlow 1000hz mouse driver - Page 67 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

digitally signed sweetlow 1000hz mouse driver

post #661 of 1042 (permalink) Old 10-28-2017, 07:52 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurik38 View Post

What's the procedure step by step for have 500 hz ? (really step by step please)

1. Download hidusbf (Attached below or here). I installed the certificate that comes with it. In Windows 7 it was necessary to use it without Safe Mode, but in Windows 10 it does not seem to work. I do not know if it is necessary to install it in W10, correct me. Although it does not hurt to install it)
2. Open Setup.exe that is in the DRIVER folder
3. Make sure that 'Filter on Device' is not checked and that Selected Rate is Default
4. Click on 'Install Service' (In this step I did not need to restart the system, but I think it is recommended)
5. Download hidusbfp.zip (Attached below or here) and Atsiv.zip (Attached below or here) and unzip them (preferably in the same folder)
6. Open command prompt with admin rights (Windows Key + X or Right Click on Start Menu and select it here) and navigate to the folder where you have unzipped atsiv.exe (You can keep SHIFT + Right Click on the folder that is the atsiv.exe and select 'Open command prompt' but you need to run it with administrator permissions and this way it does not)
7. With the command prompt open and the path where atsiv.exe is located, type: atsiv.exe -f hidusbfp.sys (If both files are in the same folder, if not, you must specify the full path of hidusbfp.sys, example: atsiv.exe -f C:\Users\admin\Desktop\hidusbfp.sys)
8. Open Setup.exe, check 'Filter on Device', choose the amount of hz and press 'Restart'
9. Verify that the mouse is running at the selected amount using mouserate (Attached below)

hidusbf.zip 360k .zip file
hidusbfp.zip 5k .zip file
Atsiv.zip 32k .zip file
mouserate.zip 7k .zip file

To start automatically at startup, I created a task through the task scheduler using devcon.exe to restart the device because I did not find how to do it with DevManView, disable and enable does not restart the device.

I downloaded devcon from this link because to obtain officially requires WDK and it is a download of more than 1GB to only use an 80KB file. I do not know if it is possible to attach it for license issues as explained on the page.

1. Download devcon.exe (If you have Windows Driver Kit (WDK) installed, you will already own it). If you download it from the above page, it is preferable that you put it in the same folder as atsiv.exe and hidusbfp.sys
2. Open Windows Device Manager (Windows Key + X or Right Click on Start Menu and select it here or right click on This PC/Computer and select Manage, then choose on the left bar Device Manager) and search for 'Mice and other pointing devices', expand it and press double click on your Mice or right click and select Properties
3. Select the Details tab and in Property choose Device Instance Patch. Record the name shown in the list between the first and second \ sign, for example ROOT_HUB20.

Example:

In my case it is "HID\VID_0000&PID_0538\6&7412F21&0&0000" and the name would be VID_0000

4. Open the Task Scheduler (Use windows search in the start menu or the icon in the taskbar or trought Computer Management (Windows Key + X or Right Click on Start Menu) > System Tools > select it here)
5. In the top bar, select 'Action' and choose 'Create task' or in the left sidebar, select 'Task Scheduler Library' and in a blank space press right click and choose 'Create new task'
6. Choose the name you want for the task, check 'Run with higher privileges'
7. Select the 'Triggers' tab, press the 'New' button and choose the task 'At log on', choose if you want it to run for each user or one in specific (remember where the files will be for execution), click OK
8. Select the 'Actions' tab and press 'New', choose: 'Action: Start a program', press 'Browse' and search for atsiv.exe, in Add Arguments type: -f [path to the file]\hidusbfp sys (example: C:\Users\admin\Desktop\hidusbfp.sys), click OK
9. Again press 'New', 'Action: Start a program' and search for devcon.exe, in Add Arguments type: restart * device_name* (replace with the name of your device, it must be between *), click OK
9.1 If you have WDK, try with the following directory in Program or script:
%WindowsSdkDir%\tools\x64\devcon.exe
According to your version of Windows (in this case I suppose that x64, since it is the version of hidusbfp.sys)

10. Press OK to create the task. The order of the files must be atsiv.exe and devcon.exe later!

Try restarting the PC and see if it does not throw any errors.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mouserate.zip (7.1 KB, 470 views)
File Type: zip hidusbf.zip (359.9 KB, 838 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #662 of 1042 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 04:15 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 53 (Unique: 30)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayker View Post

I did not find how to do it with DevManView, disable and enable does not restart the device.
Really? Strange, i thought that disable and enable of device is equivalent of restart.
P.S. I personally use my own tool, which expressly can enable, disable and restart. Some little analog of devcon.
post #663 of 1042 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 03:49 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
So what's a link that will not contain any viruses? none of the OP links work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0uz View Post

Here you go. Yes, it will work.

I download this one, this guy seems like a legit member..

there's also this guy here on esreality that posted it back in the day:

http://www.esreality.com/post/2811257/signed-500-1000hz-driver/#pid2811264

but the file size is 280kb, meanwhile mouz's file is 360kb.. what gives?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayker View Post

1. Download hidusbf (Attached below). I installed the certificate that comes with it. In Windows 7 it was necessary to use it without Safe Mode, but in Windows 10 it does not seem to work. I do not know if it is necessary to install it in W10, correct me. Although it does not hurt to install it)
2. Open Setup.exe that is in the DRIVER folder
3. Make sure that 'Filter on Device' is not checked and that Selected Rate is Default
4. Click on 'Install Service' (In this step I did not need to restart the system, but I think it is recommended)
5. Download hidusbfp.sys and atsiv.exe (Attached below) and unzip them (preferably in the same folder)
6. Open command prompt with admin rights (Windows Key + X or Right Click on Start Menu and select it here) and navigate to the folder where you have unzipped atsiv.exe (You can keep SHIFT + Right Click on the folder that is the atsiv.exe and select 'Open command prompt' but you need to run it with administrator permissions and this way it does not)
7. With the command prompt open and the path where atsiv.exe is located, type: atsiv.exe -f hidusbfp.sys (If both files are in the same folder, if not, you must specify the full path of hidusbfp.sys, example: atsiv.exe -f C:\Users\admin\Desktop\hidusbfp.sys)
8. Open Setup.exe, check 'Filter on Device', choose the amount of hz and press 'Restart'
9. Verify that the mouse is running at the selected amount using mouserate (Attached below)

hidusbf.zip 360k .zip file
hidusbfp.zip 5k .zip file
Atsiv.zip 32k .zip file
mouserate.zip 7k .zip file

To start automatically at startup, I created a task through the task scheduler using devcon.exe to restart the device because I did not find how to do it with DevManView, disable and enable does not restart the device.

I downloaded devcon from this link because to obtain officially requires WDK and it is a download of more than 1GB to only use an 80KB file. I do not know if it is possible to attach it for license issues as explained on the page.

1. Download devcon.exe (If you have Windows Driver Kit (WDK) installed, you will already own it). If you download it from the above page, it is preferable that you put it in the same folder as atsiv.exe and hidusbfp.sys
2. Open Windows Device Manager (Windows Key + X or Right Click on Start Menu and select it here or right click on This PC/Computer and select Manage, then choose on the left bar Device Manager) and search for 'Mice and other pointing devices', expand it and press double click on your Mice or right click and select Properties
3. Select the Details tab and in Property choose Device Instance Patch. Record the name shown in the list between the first and second \ sign, for example ROOT_HUB20.

Example:

In my case it is "HID\VID_0000&PID_0538\6&7412F21&0&0000" and the name would be VID_0000

4. Open the Task Scheduler (Use windows search in the start menu or the icon in the taskbar or trought Computer Management (Windows Key + X or Right Click on Start Menu) > System Tools > select it here)
5. In the top bar, select 'Action' and choose 'Create task' or in the left sidebar, select 'Task Scheduler Library' and in a blank space press right click and choose 'Create new task'
6. Choose the name you want for the task, check 'Run with higher privileges'
7. Select the 'Triggers' tab, press the 'New' button and choose the task 'At log on', choose if you want it to run for each user or one in specific (remember where the files will be for execution), click OK
8. Select the 'Actions' tab and press 'New', choose: 'Action: Start a program', press 'Browse' and search for atsiv.exe, in Add Arguments type: -f [path to the file]\hidusbfp sys (example: C:\Users\admin\Desktop\hidusbfp.sys), click OK
9. Again press 'New', 'Action: Start a program' and search for devcon.exe, in Add Arguments type: restart * device_name* (replace with the name of your device, it must be between *), click OK
9.1 If you have WDK, try with the following directory in Program or script:
%WindowsSdkDir%\tools\x64\devcon.exe
According to your version of Windows (in this case I suppose that x64, since it is the version of hidusbfp.sys)

10. Press OK to create the task. The order of the files must be atsiv.exe and devcon.exe later!

Try restarting the PC and see if it does not throw any errors.

Really, you need to do all of that? it used to be way easier. I dont trust these .exe files tbh.

Mod edit: Please use the edit button and multi quote button instead of double posting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #664 of 1042 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 04:18 PM
Overclocker

Rep: 339 (Unique: 240)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMOman View Post

So what's a link that will not contain any viruses? none of the OP links work.
Been reposted some pages back, I've checked it and it's a tiny bit newer version than I have saved up it's bigger because it includes the 2-4-8kHz options.

No idea why the OP is a mess and driver author won't make a thread that is up to date. Kind of be glad it's even public and free I suppose.
People are having issues because they have odd/too new hardware, Win10 with stupid-boot options, Win10 with experimental unreleased patches such as the CU, FCU and what not that they install manually while M$ is not pushing it to computers because they know there are issues but people install it anyway and then wonder why this and that is changed, not working anymore, etc.

For me it's an unpack, click click click, done. Posted the pictures and guide here before, search it if you need it.
post #665 of 1042 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 04:42 PM
Overclocker

Here, long ago. I don't think there is another 1000Hz mouse driver thread not one I'm subscribed to at least.

I don't know if OCN allows file uploads, it gets finicky plus all the crazy rules of it, so here you go external link, this is what I used for years:

https://openload.co/f/hfUX8DFXd8I/hidusbf-7-8-81-10_-_SIGNED_DRIVER.zip
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/41cd6d082052187baf9e2753720d9b3b013b60482c56e0499dfe325f362a777c/detection

There is nothing to it, just use the GUI with common sense.
post #666 of 1042 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 10:46 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMOman View Post

I download this one, this guy seems like a legit member..

From that same comment I took the hidusbf.zip that is attached and is the same which worked perfectly in Windows 7. You just have to install the certificate it brings, open Setup.exe, install the driver, mark Filter on Device, select the rate what you want and restart the device.
post #667 of 1042 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 01:10 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 53 (Unique: 30)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackCY View Post

driver author won't make a thread that is up to date
Do you really think so? laughingsmiley.gif How many my threads do you know?
post #668 of 1042 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 05:29 AM
Overclocker

Well what's your thread here on OCN that is up to date and the OP is updated with latest version? This one has been a mess for years. Maybe I just missed yours, totally possible.
This one? https://www.overclock.net/t/1589644/usb-mouse-hard-overclocking-2000-hz/0_20
Subscribed there then. You should just abandon this thread if it's not to be used. But the other one looks more like 1000Hz+ stuff which not everyone is interested in so it's confusing and people end up here instead of the other one.

---

I don't install any certificates or anything.
post #669 of 1042 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 01:27 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackCY View Post

I don't install any certificates or anything.

Are you using Windows in safe mode?
post #670 of 1042 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 04:30 PM
Overclocker

Why the heck would I do that? No fast boot, secure boot or what ever nonsense boot, no cert. install or anything. Just unpack, run setup set it up, done. No manual install of M$ patches either, so no Creator updates and what not that M$ doesn't want to release widely anyway as it's just broken. No idea when M$ actually plans to release the Creator Update let alone Fall Creator Update, so far they haven't to many machines, you have to manually install it or reinstall OS at best.

But then people use fast, safe boot, Win7 or way too new mobo or way too old and don't even have the M$ driver to replace and then wonder why is it not working.

Works on Win10 and worked on Win8.1 too. WinXP I've used something older, Win Vista/7 skipped that snail stuff.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in