digitally signed sweetlow 1000hz mouse driver - Page 98 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

digitally signed sweetlow 1000hz mouse driver

post #971 of 1020 (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 11:29 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by espe89 View Post
No one can help ?

Is usb 3.0 ok with this method ?

Some mice don't work. Also what version of Windows are you on? You can check by going to Settings>Update & Security>Windows Updates and under the header "Related links", you will find OS Build Info. Scroll down to "Windows specifications" and "version" will tell you your version. USB 3.0 won't make a difference usually. Make sure your mouse is plugged directly to the motherboard, that may or may not help.

I have a new release on github, grab that before anything else.

PC Building and Tinkering Enthusiast | Overclocks literally everything.

Last edited by MineSweeper; 02-03-2019 at 11:38 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #972 of 1020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 09:47 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by MineSweeper View Post
Some mice don't work. Also what version of Windows are you on? You can check by going to Settings>Update & Security>Windows Updates and under the header "Related links", you will find OS Build Info. Scroll down to "Windows specifications" and "version" will tell you your version. USB 3.0 won't make a difference usually. Make sure your mouse is plugged directly to the motherboard, that may or may not help.

I have a new release on github, grab that before anything else.
I'm also having the same problem as him. Current W10 version is 1809. The weird thing is that I also use the same method and hardware in W8.1 and it work perfectly, no idea what is the problem with W10. Might just go back to W8.1.
post #973 of 1020 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 09:51 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by chalermla24 View Post
I'm also having the same problem as him. Current W10 version is 1809. The weird thing is that I also use the same method and hardware in W8.1 and it work perfectly, no idea what is the problem with W10. Might just go back to W8.1.
And suddenly it just works. I have no idea how. What in the world is with this thing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #974 of 1020 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 07:43 AM
New to Overclock.net

Windows 10 Pro 1809 and Microsoft IE 3.0 mouse.

It works only below ... If I set above 120 Hz and press restart, the mouse will die. What am I doing wrong!?

In the test mode, everything works - but the anti-cheat in online games kills the use of the test mode.

I tried all versions from all instructions and that now on github.

Previously worked, tell me what the hell is microsoft doing !? Just now it does not work without a test mode.
post #975 of 1020 (permalink) Old 02-20-2019, 02:11 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 53 (Unique: 30)
Quote: Originally Posted by inthefog View Post
What am I doing wrong!?
It is unknown. If you can set rate lower than nominal 125 Hz rate (without test mode) than driver is successfully loaded. If you can set rate higher on Test Mode than your hardware is OK. Patcher shall work too because it uses identical code and it definitely does something because you have "die" instead of "nothing".
P.S. If you have some AV - try to disable it before anything else.
post #976 of 1020 (permalink) Old 02-21-2019, 03:07 PM
New to Overclock.net

mine dont work no matter what hz I put... its just dying after I click restart
post #977 of 1020 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 05:22 AM
New to Overclock.net

Running Windows 10 64 Bit Build 17134, Driver aren't working because as soon as I restart the mouse turns off and can only be fixed by uninstalling drivers and replugging the mouse in. Anyone have solutions?
post #978 of 1020 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 11:36 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by MineSweeper View Post
Funny you bring this up. I'm working on one right now and uploading a repacked version to my github. I'll post links when finished.

Edit 1: GitHub link: https://github.com/MineSweeper73/USB-Polling-Rate-Boost
This is a repack of the work done by those who created the program, certificate, and drivers. I created a new Windows Task that works for everyone without having to modify yourself and created batch files for ease of use. I will try and stay up to date with the files that the creators make. Let me know if you have issues, and hopefully we can work them out if there are any.

Also if I missed a person who helped make these files, please let me now, I want to credit everyone who made this driver patch.
Hi there, I am using your GitHub link and this worked fine for a friend of mine. But now I am having some issues.
At first my mouse would die everytime I hit restart. Ended up turning of USB 3.0 from BIOS and disabled XHCI. Then finally I got it working but my WMO can only be underclocked. If I try 500HZ, it simply shows 125HZ on mouserate.
The mouse is a legit X80 1142 WMO and has the MLT-04 sensor. I even opened it up when I replaced the original cable with some paracord. The casting has the typical Microsoft markings and the mouse @125HZ can hit a max 1m/s before negative acceleration comes into play. Anyways now the problem, every now and then I try to redo all the steps and I keep getting the mouse to turn off again (like before) with error 52. Seems like the SweetLow Drivers aren't being accepted by Windows, I am on build 17763.
My friend then told me that he had the same problem, his WMO would only downclock but then he got it working somehow. Could you please give me some input? And thank you for making everything so streamlined! Really appreciate it!
post #979 of 1020 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 02:16 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
Quote: Originally Posted by elitesoldier112 View Post
Hi there, I am using your GitHub link and this worked fine for a friend of mine. But now I am having some issues.
At first my mouse would die everytime I hit restart. Ended up turning of USB 3.0 from BIOS and disabled XHCI. Then finally I got it working but my WMO can only be underclocked. If I try 500HZ, it simply shows 125HZ on mouserate.
The mouse is a legit X80 1142 WMO and has the MLT-04 sensor. I even opened it up when I replaced the original cable with some paracord. The casting has the typical Microsoft markings and the mouse @125HZ can hit a max 1m/s before negative acceleration comes into play. Anyways now the problem, every now and then I try to redo all the steps and I keep getting the mouse to turn off again (like before) with error 52. Seems like the SweetLow Drivers aren't being accepted by Windows, I am on build 17763.
My friend then told me that he had the same problem, his WMO would only downclock but then he got it working somehow. Could you please give me some input? And thank you for making everything so streamlined! Really appreciate it!
I had it working for a long time using atsiv method with a scheduler.
but then it just stopped after some windows update. so now I have the same issue as you do. and the symptoms are identical.

I was not able to find a solution :/
post #980 of 1020 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 11:21 AM
New to Overclock.net

i tried one of the methods and the two usb ports i tried it in now dont work with the mouse i tried to overclock...how do i reset it ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in