[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 366 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino

post #3651 of 3660 (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 06:56 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 31 (Unique: 27)
Quote: Originally Posted by Avalar View Post
Trust me man, you're not alone. Since the Ultralight, or more so the Astrum, I'll be getting more just for the sake of not missing out. It's like needing to see a newly released movie lmao.
well at least you admit that it's a mental illness. you fully embrace placebo and stupidity.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3652 of 3660 (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 09:19 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 36 (Unique: 27)
Quote: Originally Posted by jayfkay View Post
well at least you admit that it's a mental illness. you fully embrace placebo and stupidity.
...okay

Everything I own or have used extensively in an alphabetical list. Ask me anything! ^-^
CPU
Ryzen 1600
Motherboard
ASRock AB350
GPU
Asus Strix GTX 1070
RAM
G-Skill 2x8GB 3200MHz
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
Power Supply
EVGA 500BQ
Cooling
Cryorig H7
Case
Rosewill Viper Z
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Acer GN246HL
Keyboard
Corsair K65
Mouse
Too many
Mousepad
Too many
Audio
SHP9500
▲ hide details ▲
post #3653 of 3660 (permalink) Old 10-02-2018, 04:57 AM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 170 (Unique: 87)
Quote: Originally Posted by jayfkay View Post

You've just categorized about 90% of OCN members here, especially within this section .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3654 of 3660 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 10:35 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 5 (Unique: 5)
Anyone else have one of these and the side mouse buttons double-click? Very annoying and it has happened to both me and my buddy. He said it was a pain in the ass dealing with Logitech to get them to fix it which is why I haven't opened an RMA.
post #3655 of 3660 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 11:36 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 464 (Unique: 312)
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom Brohanks View Post
Anyone else have one of these and the side mouse buttons double-click? Very annoying and it has happened to both me and my buddy. He said it was a pain in the ass dealing with Logitech to get them to fix it which is why I haven't opened an RMA.
The right mouse button developed issues for me. To fix that, I opened the mouse and oiled all switches.
post #3656 of 3660 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 01:25 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 2)
Is there a G-PRO HERO (wired) owners thread or something like that? This seems to be for the 3366 one. I have a few queries.
post #3657 of 3660 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 08:56 AM
Mice is bad civilization

Rep: 108 (Unique: 82)
Nope, there isn't. Might as well make one or ask here. Tbh, 3366 G Pro is done for now.
post #3658 of 3660 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 09:42 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 2)
Quote: Originally Posted by Melan View Post
Nope, there isn't. Might as well make one or ask here. Tbh, 3366 G Pro is done for now.
What you mean by done for now? Logi has stopped making them or what?

Anyway, question is, what software you guys use for the G Pro software, G HUB or the LGS? I am using LGS after seeing a few comments that G HUB is bad and all, but with LGS when I am using the On-board memory (use profiles stored on the mouse) mode, no matter what, after a system reboot the mouse LED resets to default. I have to open LGS manually, go into the LED section to load my customised LED settings. Its somehow not being able to load the settings to the mouse. I tired the other option, Automatic Game Detection (use profiles set on computer) mode and that actually is able to keep my customised settings on the mouse post a system reboot.

I also tried the G HUB before I tried LGS, and I think with G HUB there was no such problem like this. So just would like to know, which one you use? I don't like to meddle with the software at all, as I set my DPI and LED settings for once and be done with it. So I would like to store everything on the mouse properly, so that even without the software it loads my settings properly.

By the way, I have the HERO G-Pro, not 3366 one, just making it clear once more.
post #3659 of 3660 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 01:31 PM
Mice is bad civilization

Rep: 108 (Unique: 82)
Quote: Originally Posted by ithehappy View Post
What you mean by done for now? Logi has stopped making them or what?
Yup. And by the looks of it, Logi is done with Pixart as well.
post #3660 of 3660 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 10:40 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 464 (Unique: 312)
@ithehappy : I don't quite remember and can't check how the software works right now because I do not have it installed at the moment. I assume it was possible to create several profiles so that you can switch between them with one of the buttons. Perhaps that's what you did, and there's more than one profile defined and the profile with the LED colors you want is not the one that's used as default by the mouse?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in