New Ninox mouse "Ninox Astrum" - with swapable shells - Page 190 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

New Ninox mouse "Ninox Astrum" - with swapable shells

post #1891 of 2034 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 10:30 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
The [indiegogo] page says "project complete: march 13, 2019". Is it happening? Is it done? Finished?

CeeSA paracorded Kone Pure Owl Eye with custom skates on a 16 x 20 glass cutting board: that's my daily driver, long live the king.

You can aim well with any mouse, it just takes practice. This theory has been tested and verified. So when shopping, just look for the mouse with all the whistles you want and with minimal amount of deal breakers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1892 of 2034 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 01:36 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
@bst Hello, is it possible to pay the difference between the black or white and the special colors contribution? I already got the basic black or white but just saw some photos and now I want a colored one! Is this possible? Thanks.

P.S. I also messaged on reddit but I'm not sure if it went through as I have nver messaged on reddit before. THanks!
post #1893 of 2034 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 02:07 AM
bst
Hardware Rep

Rep: 87 (Unique: 49)
Quote: Originally Posted by ewiggle View Post
The [indiegogo] page says "project complete: march 13, 2019". Is it happening? Is it done? Finished?
Take a look at the last couple of updates on Indiegogo for more info, but the answer is no, its not done yet, sorry

Quote: Originally Posted by j0rb3n View Post
@bst Hello, is it possible to pay the difference between the black or white and the special colors contribution? I already got the basic black or white but just saw some photos and now I want a colored one! Is this possible? Thanks.

P.S. I also messaged on reddit but I'm not sure if it went through as I have nver messaged on reddit before. THanks!
Unfortunately Indiegogo doesn't allow that, the only way to change your order is to cancel the one you have, and make a new one. Sorry about that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1894 of 2034 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 05:41 AM
New to Overclock.net

Thank you. Cancelled and re-did it with glossy purple. Can't wait!
post #1895 of 2034 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 09:15 PM
bst
Hardware Rep

Heres a picture of the pure PTFE mouse feet, I haven't got them yet, but they said they have some roundness to the edges (so they aren't sharp at least): https://snag.gy/S2cKrC.jpg
post #1896 of 2034 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 11:57 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 169 (Unique: 86)
Quote: Originally Posted by bst View Post
Heres a picture of the pure PTFE mouse feet, I haven't got them yet, but they said they have some roundness to the edges (so they aren't sharp at least): https://snag.gy/S2cKrC.jpg
Not bad.

But as always the proof is in the using, hence when can we try these feet out on your latest model?

I'm talking about availability on Max Gaming Site here, please.
post #1897 of 2034 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 06:40 AM
New to Overclock.net

first time wee see the mouse feet and it looks pretty good well hope so
post #1898 of 2034 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 08:03 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 36 (Unique: 27)
Is it possible to get the bevel on par with Hyperglide's? Like this for the Finalmouse ULP, for example. Even if not, rounded PTFE feet will already be miles ahead of everyone else's stock feet. Looking forward to my first main mouse where I don't have to replace the mouse feet, even after I install a new cable. ^-^

Everything I own or have used extensively in an alphabetical list. Ask me anything! ^-^
CPU
Ryzen 1600
Motherboard
ASRock AB350
GPU
Asus Strix GTX 1070
RAM
G-Skill 2x8GB 3200MHz
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
Power Supply
EVGA 500BQ
Cooling
Cryorig H7
Case
Rosewill Viper Z
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Acer GN246HL
Keyboard
Corsair K65
Mouse
Too many
Mousepad
Too many
Audio
SHP9500
▲ hide details ▲
post #1899 of 2034 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 08:35 AM
bst
Hardware Rep

Quote: Originally Posted by Elrick View Post
Not bad.

But as always the proof is in the using, hence when can we try these feet out on your latest model?

I'm talking about availability on Max Gaming Site here, please.
If you mean when will the Astrum be available on Max Gaming, they'll be stocking it as soon as its available.

Quote: Originally Posted by Avalar View Post
Is it possible to get the bevel on par with Hyperglide's? Like this for the Finalmouse ULP, for example. Even if not, rounded PTFE feet will already be miles ahead of everyone else's stock feet. Looking forward to my first main mouse where I don't have to replace the mouse feet, even after I install a new cable. ^-^
I've asked about this, but I didn't get a reply yet, I've sent another message now.
post #1900 of 2034 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 08:48 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 36 (Unique: 27)
If you mean when will the Astrum be available on Max Gaming, they'll be stocking it as soon as its available.

I've asked about this, but I didn't get a reply yet, I've sent another message now.
Awesome. Thanks!

Everything I own or have used extensively in an alphabetical list. Ask me anything! ^-^
CPU
Ryzen 1600
Motherboard
ASRock AB350
GPU
Asus Strix GTX 1070
RAM
G-Skill 2x8GB 3200MHz
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
Power Supply
EVGA 500BQ
Cooling
Cryorig H7
Case
Rosewill Viper Z
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Acer GN246HL
Keyboard
Corsair K65
Mouse
Too many
Mousepad
Too many
Audio
SHP9500
▲ hide details ▲

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in