New Ninox mouse "Ninox Astrum" - with swapable shells - Page 209 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

New Ninox mouse "Ninox Astrum" - with swapable shells

post #2081 of 2095 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 07:08 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
I'm ready to put my WMO in the bin and to not have to deal with its low max tracking speed anymore.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2082 of 2095 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 09:14 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 9 (Unique: 8)
Quote: Originally Posted by vanir1337 View Post
Maxgaming.se still has some in stock.

Only if you live in Sweden. ;(

Once you switch to "EU" or "International", the two Venator demo mice they have left vanish.

post #2083 of 2095 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 06:46 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
cant wait to mod this mouse and put g305 pcb if possible lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2084 of 2095 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 12:47 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 33 (Unique: 31)
I heard this rumour that BST has this other company. Its called Zowie.

post #2085 of 2095 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 04:53 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 36 (Unique: 27)
Quote: Originally Posted by Aventadoor View Post
I heard this rumour that BST has this other company. Its called Zowie.
???????

Everything I own or have used extensively in an alphabetical list. Ask me anything! ^-^
CPU
Ryzen 1600
Motherboard
ASRock AB350
GPU
Asus Strix GTX 1070
RAM
G-Skill 2x8GB 3200MHz
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
Power Supply
EVGA 500BQ
Cooling
Cryorig H7
Case
Rosewill Viper Z
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Acer GN246HL
Keyboard
Corsair K65
Mouse
Too many
Mousepad
Too many
Audio
SHP9500
▲ hide details ▲
post #2086 of 2095 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 05:23 PM
New to Overclock.net

I hope its soon My G502 clicks are starting to not register, It's doing my head in...I don't want to go out and buy another mouse when I have had this in the works for nearly 12 months now
post #2087 of 2095 (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 02:20 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by jaysta View Post
I hope its soon My G502 clicks are starting to not register, It's doing my head in...I don't want to go out and buy another mouse when I have had this in the works for nearly 12 months now
had to replace my fk1+ feels bad man
post #2088 of 2095 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 12:52 PM
New to Overclock.net

Hey bst,

I commented on here a while ago asking to change to a coloured astrum and you told me to PM you - i have multiple times but im still waiting for a reply. I need to talk to you and get the details in which for me send the amount of money you need. Commenting here as bst doesn't seem to be seeing my PM's
post #2089 of 2095 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 04:30 AM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 169 (Unique: 86)
Quote: Originally Posted by bst View Post
But in the real world its more like, you do this, doesn't work, talk to this person, they don't reply, ask about this, they don't know, you hire someone for X work, they suck for some reason, and so on and so on.
Welcome to my world. Anything that tries to get done usually fails hence the fallback you planned sometimes works or it fails hence a simple procedure or task ends up being so complicated in excuses, red tape and bureaucracy it's usually best to leave it alone until the 'higher ups' decide it needs to be DONE. Then they release the extra funds to make sure it's completed but that alone usually never occurs as planned.

Quote: Originally Posted by bst View Post
So it makes it long, complicated process that you can't explain to anyone else without writing a novel.
Those that have never worked in any Large Corporate Structure's have no idea what it's truly like to accomplish the most simple tasks, without filling out forms in triplicate and sending it off for approval.

Sometimes I end up like 'Radar' in Mash, you try your best to keep the place running safely but there are always letdowns and sometimes the most obtuse conditions that stand in your way. The real trick is how to scale those mountains of calamity without falling off them, crippling yourself and your career.

Last edited by Elrick; 05-17-2019 at 05:35 AM.
post #2090 of 2095 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 09:22 AM
bst
Hardware Rep

Rep: 88 (Unique: 49)
Quote: Originally Posted by Tobzeh View Post
Hey bst,

I commented on here a while ago asking to change to a coloured astrum and you told me to PM you - i have multiple times but im still waiting for a reply. I need to talk to you and get the details in which for me send the amount of money you need. Commenting here as bst doesn't seem to be seeing my PM's
Sorry, ever since the new site, I miss PMs easily, because the number in the top right where my avatar is, is always showing a number whenever someone replies to a thread I'm watching, or mentions me. On the old site it only showed a number when I received a PM. Maybe I have to change some options in there, it also doesn't email me for PM's either. I am writing a reply to your PM now though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in