New Ninox mouse "Ninox Astrum" - with swapable shells - Page 264 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

New Ninox mouse "Ninox Astrum" - with swapable shells

post #2631 of 2635 (permalink) Old 02-14-2020, 05:41 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 32 (Unique: 27)
Quote: Originally Posted by gipetto View Post
that would put the click latency at -0.5ms relative to the ikari. oh i see the venator in it now, couldn't when i wanted to.
Quote: Originally Posted by bst View Post
Thanks, thats much better I tried it with 172 clicks, loaded them into excel and got an average of 5.64ms in favour of the Astrum.
-1ms if I can count correct
4.5 - 5.64 = -1.14 ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2632 of 2635 (permalink) Old 02-15-2020, 02:40 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
That one is actually the grey rubber one, but I suppose it does look like white in a dark light. The cord is normally black, that cable is just a spare one the factory had, its a finalmouse cable. The factory said they don't want to make different coloured cables, I think they would if I had 1000 of each colour, but I don't. I would really love to use different coloured cables for each colour of mouse, because I agree with you it looks much nicer, but they are quite against it, I suppose I could have another go at asking them.

Thanks, thats much better I tried it with 172 clicks, loaded them into excel and got an average of 5.64ms in favour of the Astrum.
For the love of god no more changes or addition. Get it on the production line and ship it.
You can offer replacement cables that matches later on for a small fee, or just let people make their own paracord cable.

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
post #2633 of 2635 (permalink) Old 02-15-2020, 07:49 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
I was going to do one when I get the black knight shell, so I can show both at once. Although, the click are the same as in that video.
The clicks sound that good I'd be very happy to hear them again on a premium shell It'd be very cool if you can show the mouse off with a 1 min tour of it, and if you're happy with the adjustable sensor and everything's finalised with it, maybe include that since we've not seen it in action.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2634 of 2635 (permalink) Old 02-15-2020, 01:42 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 37 (Unique: 27)
Quote: Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
The clicks sound that good I'd be very happy to hear them again on a premium shell It'd be very cool if you can show the mouse off with a 1 min tour of it, and if you're happy with the adjustable sensor and everything's finalised with it, maybe include that since we've not seen it in action.
^ This.

Everything I own or have used extensively in an alphabetical list. Ask me anything! ^-^
CPU
Ryzen 1600
Motherboard
ASRock AB350
GPU
Asus Strix GTX 1070
RAM
G-Skill 2x8GB 3200MHz
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
Power Supply
EVGA 500BQ
Cooling
Cryorig H7
Case
Rosewill Viper Z
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Acer GN246HL
Keyboard
Corsair K65
Mouse
Too many
Mousepad
Too many
Audio
SHP9500
▲ hide details ▲
post #2635 of 2635 (permalink) Old 02-15-2020, 09:50 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
@bst Can you work on a true-fingertip 3D CAD design? It’d be something like the Alpha shape but without the back hump/part and an example of that is the Zaunkoenig M1K or the R.A.T.1 (just with the ‘sensor module’ alone), and the sensor would be placed at the very front.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in