I am new to the forum and i am sorry that i am joining at the first time with an unpleasant issue.
- Asus X370 Prime pro;
- Ryzen 1700;
- Hyper x Predator 2x8 (HX432C16PB3K2/16);
- Nvidia GTX 1060 Dual OC;
- WD10EZEX Blue;
- Cooler Master Vanguard 750+ Gold;
- Windows 10;
Almost from the beggining when i Bought my machine, slowly i was getting a problem.
Mouse started acting weird. It wasn't consistent at all, it was floaty feeling.
Can't aim properly in games, in windows I need to make weird gestures with my hand to quick-flick select or open folder etc etc.This occurs in everything not only in games.
Games are not running smooth even on 250+FPS after playing some time.
I launch the PC, and The mouse feels fast and smooth, after couple of minutes it starts slowing down, its inconsistent, not accurate, floaty.
It is driving me crazy about 3 months and still cannot figure it out what is causing the problem.
Every time when I have this problem, I change the port and the problem is gone for couple of seconds or minutes. Also disabling universal bus controller ports helps sometimes but the problem comes back.
Basicly every change I make to my PC: Opening apps, closing them, chaning settings, tweaking system, restarting makes it better for a second but here it yet comes.
Steps I took to isolate the problem:
- Formated PC 17 times.(Saddly, this is funny);
- With some of the formats i tried the manufacturer site drivers, sometimes i let the Microsoft ones.Always it is the same.;
- Tried my Build without Steelseries Engine 3, and with, always the same problem.
- Disabled every possible power saving feature on windows, BIOS.Never helped to destroy the problem.
- Power options: High Performance and AMD Ryzen Balanced---> giving the same results, even when I change USB settings->selective suspend settings to disabled.
- Fast Startup,Hibernation=OFF;
- With or without overclock on ram and CPU same issue.
- I do not use VSYNC, nor it is ON on my system.
- Changed Ram slots, swapped them.
- AND on, and on, and on, and on.
- Believe me this does not indicate software issue, to me it seems hardware issue.I am 100 sure.
- I stress tested ram and CPU, and with or without OC I never had issues.
- Tried different mouses, still the same.
- Tried Linux, the issue is following me :];
: I do not use any Gamebar xbox things. Tried Safemode.
Do not provide me another tweaks to make on my system. Lets be honest here, even without any of this tweaks mouse should work perfectly.
You would say, when you know that is hardware issue, why aren't you taking your machine to your retailer and check it, and here is why: In my country nobody cares for the law, even if they sell you broken stuff, you will most likely keep them, and never get a change for RMA. I know that they will say, everything is okay with the machine, and they will keep it about 1 month which is ridiculous.
I am asking you guys for a help because I am desparate.
I need to find out what is causing the problem.
Sorry if i am writing in the wrong topic, I would please the admins to just move it to the correct one.
And sorry for my bad English.