Logitech G FK / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse - Page 239 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Logitech G FK / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse

post #2381 of 2392 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 04:00 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
Its listed as a pro gaming mouse and cost substantially more than other mice.. Why the hell isnt the lift off distance adjustable considering it's not even the same as their previous mice. I prefer a slightly higher LOD than what the G pro wireless has currently, and for the price, I should be able to change it. All im sayin.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2382 of 2392 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 07:20 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by e4stw00t View Post
That posts exists - no clue of course if claims are true.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MouseReview...h_1846_report/
I just got a 1850 today as my 1827 picked up some double click behaviour (tried to fix it, but nothing worked). I can confirm that the 1850's coating indeed feels different (and better) and I'm 99% sure that this is not only due to the wear of the old 1827.

1850 feels really good so far, also no problems with the wheel or buttons too close or whatever. Just a solid mouse!

Nevertheless I ordered some grip tape here: https://www.sensoryboost.de/shop/log...leber-schwarz/
Should improve the grip much more, although it's already way better than with the 1827.
post #2383 of 2392 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 04:05 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Just want to update that my 1846 GPW does it now. But I can trigger it on any new Logitech mouse I've purchased now because of experience. I got a new G305 and new G203 and right out of the box it's harder to trigger but can do it instantly now by very very gently releasing pressure and it will unclick without actually unclicking. GPW was end game for me but the damn switches are so bad. I am going to have to stay away from Logitech for awhile. Still none of my non-Logitech mice do this at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2384 of 2392 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 01:51 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 7 (Unique: 7)
So which one is the batch number inside the mouse? I just bought it and have it here... I just don't see anything like 18** number here.

edit. ok I found it. Batch 1903.

My review: It's smaller than I thought it would be. Shape is ok. Main buttons don't touch, but they are quite light and almost flimsy.. atleast compared to my main mouse Air58. My secondary mouse is G305 and I'd say it's way more worth than G pro for it's price. GPW doesn't feel premium. Air58 feels like a solid tool and GPW more like an office mouse.

Last edited by Poodle; 03-02-2019 at 02:30 PM.
post #2385 of 2392 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 07:26 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 8 (Unique: 8)
Quote: Originally Posted by sok0 View Post
Its listed as a pro gaming mouse and cost substantially more than other mice.. Why the hell isnt the lift off distance adjustable considering it's not even the same as their previous mice. I prefer a slightly higher LOD than what the G pro wireless has currently, and for the price, I should be able to change it. All im sayin.

I feel ya, bro. ;(

For the same reason I never bought the GPW and will, sadly, not get the MX518L either, even though it is one of the best shapes ever.

post #2386 of 2392 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 10:13 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 8 (Unique: 6)
Quote: Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
For the same reason I never bought the GPW and will, sadly, not get the MX518L either, even though it is one of the best shapes ever.
I never found a LoD measurement on the Revel Fit. The original Revel was 2mm, seeing they share firmware it's probably the same.
post #2387 of 2392 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 01:36 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
Quote: Originally Posted by Poodle View Post
So which one is the batch number inside the mouse? I just bought it and have it here... I just don't see anything like 18** number here.

My review: It's smaller than I thought it would be. Shape is ok. Main buttons don't touch, but they are quite light and almost flimsy.. atleast compared to my main mouse Air58. My secondary mouse is G305 and I'd say it's way more worth than G pro for it's price. GPW doesn't feel premium. Air58 feels like a solid tool and GPW more like an office mouse.
air58 feels like a chinese knockoff of a chinese no name company tho. everything about it screams CHEAP
post #2388 of 2392 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 07:50 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
My ISP mounted a wireless router next to my desk on the wall and I can't move it because of the optical cable it uses for the internet. My question is what wireless channel will cause the least interference with the G Pro wireless? Or should I not worry about this at all? I know Logitech's manual states the router should be a few meters away from the mice's receiver...
post #2389 of 2392 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 05:37 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Quote: Originally Posted by Poodle View Post

For me personally it's to small to be comfortable for long playtime doesn't fit my hand quite right. However the tech is top notch and the reason it's so pricey is because it's so light while being wireless. The air58 feel like a fisher price version of a mouse in terms of build quality the gpw is much much much higher.
post #2390 of 2392 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 05:44 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
First where are you guys seeing the batch numbers ... I just swapped my battery from my g900 into gpw does anyone know how to re-calibrate the battery mah

CPU-Z

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in