Logitech G FK / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse - Page 246 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Logitech G FK / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse

post #2451 of 2466 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 10:45 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
No offense but you should either post in the G pro wired thread or open a new one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2452 of 2466 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 01:09 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 464 (Unique: 312)
Quote: Originally Posted by ithehappy View Post
Tell me something, when I reboot my system my the mouse's LED profiles reset and goes to default. Even after logging into windows my set LED profile never loads, until I open LGS manually and hit on the Lighting Settings option within the software! The moment I click on it my set LED config gets loaded on the mouse. This was not the case with G HUB. I quite well remember that it stored my preferred settings on the mouse itself and after a reboot even though the mouse LED would reset momentarily but within a few seconds it would load my settings. Never had to open the G HUB software post a reboot, so I suppose it stored the settings on the mouse itself as opposed to what LGS is doing? it's a bit confusing.

In LGS, there is check box to choose between saving the profile on the mouse or just in the software. Click on the first icon at the bottom of the window that looks like a house to get to the screen with that check box.
post #2453 of 2466 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 04:09 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 53 (Unique: 42)
Can anyone measure how far the sensor is from the top and bottom ends of the shell?

MX518 Legendary
Logitech G603 (91g)
Allsop Raindrop XL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2454 of 2466 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 05:18 PM
Mouse Maniac

Just got an RMA replacement mouse from Logitech, batch number 1831 -> 1916. Sent in the RMA request for rubbing buttons, did not expect how much of a difference the coating would be though. Never really had a problem with the mouse slipping before, but now it feels as grippy as good Zowie matte coating. Buttons are also better but I expected that. Scroll wheel is less notchy too, rolls smoother and easier.

8770k @ 5 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Windows 10 Pro
Mice: Logitech G Pro Wireless | Logitech G403 Wireless | Logitech G Pro | Logitech G203 | Zowie EC1-A | Zowie EC1-B | Zowie ZA11 | Zowie FK1+ | Zowie FK1 | Finalmouse Ultralight Sunset
Mousepads: Artisan FX Hyate Otsu Soft XL | Artisan FX Zero XSoft XL | Artisan Hyate Otsu XSoft L | Steelseries QCK Heavy | Zowie GSR Black | HyperX Fury S Speed | HyperX Fury S Pro
post #2455 of 2466 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 07:48 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 2)
Quote: Originally Posted by Blomkungen View Post
No offense but you should either post in the G pro wired thread or open a new one.
Kindly redirect me to that topic. I have no interest in stealing a topic.
Quote: Originally Posted by deepor View Post
In LGS, there is check box to choose between saving the profile on the mouse or just in the software. Click on the first icon at the bottom of the window that looks like a house to get to the screen with that check box.
Mine was set at this by default-

Bur funnily enough, if I toggle it to the other option, Automatic Game Detection mode, which supposedly stores the profiles on my computer, there is no problem after a reboot, LoL. Somehow the on-board memory mode is unable to save the profiles to the mouse or load it automatically post a reboot or something?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Default.png
Views:	3
Size:	498.0 KB
ID:	269116  

post #2456 of 2466 (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 08:17 AM
New to Overclock.net

post #2457 of 2466 (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 09:49 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 2)
ithehappy

Quote: Originally Posted by Blomkungen View Post
Yes, thanks, that second link redirects to G Pro thread, though that's the 3366 version of it, but it will work.

Good bye.
post #2458 of 2466 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 06:41 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
Quote: Originally Posted by mjc12 View Post
Just got an RMA replacement mouse from Logitech, batch number 1831 -> 1916. Sent in the RMA request for rubbing buttons, did not expect how much of a difference the coating would be though. Never really had a problem with the mouse slipping before, but now it feels as grippy as good Zowie matte coating. Buttons are also better but I expected that. Scroll wheel is less notchy too, rolls smoother and easier.
So... the gap between buttons is bigger now?

Im having 1846, and I have noticed this issue. Maybe not a big deal when i use it, but i can force it do do it if i want to.

Did they changed the coating or something?

btw.
Are yours main buttons rattle when you shake the mouse up/down ?

Last edited by DyndaS; 05-13-2019 at 07:07 AM.
post #2459 of 2466 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:51 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
I have noticed some issue with the scroll switch in the G Pro Wireless and G305. It desactivate before you release it if you just use less pressure. Sometimes you can do even double click with it. I coudn't force my Roccat Kone Pure to do this even if I wanted to.

When I press hard its ok but when i put less pressure it desactivate even if it is not relased. The position of it is still full presst.

2-3 times in last week I even closed more then 1 cart at once because of double click.

Could you test your mouse?

There is some software I was using: https://www.passmark.com/products/keytest.htm

Last edited by DyndaS; 05-16-2019 at 04:40 PM.
post #2460 of 2466 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:33 PM
Mouse Junkie

Rep: 32 (Unique: 30)
Quote: Originally Posted by DyndaS View Post
I have noticed some issue with the scroll switch in the G Pro Wireless and G305. It desactivate before you release it if you just use less pressure. Sometimes you can do even double click with it. I could force my Roccat Kone Pure to do this even if I wanted to.

When I press hard its ok but when i put less pressure it desactivate even if it is not relased. The position of it is still full presst.

2-3 times in last week I even closed more then 1 cart at once because of double click.

Could you test your mouse?

There is some software I was using: https://www.passmark.com/products/keytest.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfpF...ature=youtu.be
Mine did the same, I've replaced the switch and it's good ever since. Definitely the switch's fault.

Logitech G PRO Wireless | Custom Huado Mousepad | Sharkoon PureWriter TKL Blue | HyperX Cloud

Mouse & mouse pad reviewer at TechPowerUp

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in