Asus TUF Gaming M5 (3327, small ambi) - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Asus TUF Gaming M5 (3327, small ambi)

post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 03:58 AM
Mouse Junkie

Rep: 39 (Unique: 35)
Here's my finished review: https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/TUF_Gaming_M5/
I honestly love this mouse, too bad about the bottom part...

Logitech G PRO Wireless | Custom Huado Mousepad | Sharkoon PureWriter TKL Blue | HyperX Cloud
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 06:34 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 34 (Unique: 28)
could be interesting for me, I like small/short mice with high&fat butt
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Mouse addict

Rep: 33 (Unique: 23)
Quote: Originally Posted by vanir1337 View Post
Here's my finished review: https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/TUF_Gaming_M5/
Do you have a MasterMouse S? I'd say that's the most similar other mouse in terms of shape.

Excellent review by the way. Maybe you could label the MouseTester xSum graphs (for the motion delay tests) in the future to make it easier to tell which graph refers to which mouse.

Mice currently owned: Logitech G402/G403/G303/G Pro, Zowie FK1/EC2-A/EC2-B/ZA12, Razer Deathadder 2013/Basilisk, Cooler Master Mastermouse S/MM530/MM520, Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye, Dream Machines DM1 Pro S/FPS/DM3 mini, EVGA Torq X3/X5, Ninox Venator, HP Omen 600, Thermaltake Ventus X RGB Optical/Ventus R, Microsoft WMO, Steelseries Rival 310, Nixeus Revel, Ozone Neon M50

Looking to buy and try: Ninox Astrum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 07:39 AM
Mouse Junkie

Rep: 39 (Unique: 35)
Quote: Originally Posted by cdcd View Post
Do you have a MasterMouse S? I'd say that's the most similar other mouse in terms of shape.

Excellent review by the way. Maybe you could label the MouseTester xSum graphs (for the motion delay tests) in the future to make it easier to tell which graph refers to which mouse.
I don't have one unfortunately. Thanks, will label them next time!

Logitech G PRO Wireless | Custom Huado Mousepad | Sharkoon PureWriter TKL Blue | HyperX Cloud
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-07-2018, 05:31 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 17 (Unique: 15)
Interesting, reminds some of the Corsair mice.. can't recall which one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufasas go_quote.gif

best mouse for awping myself
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-12-2020, 07:08 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by vanir1337 View Post
tried the mice its really great

the only thing is that Asus is destroying the latency with 12 ms as lowest options, is there anything we can do about it as this mouse is better than most so far

update: dont update to the latest Armoury ROG_Armoury_v30044 that is on the sites or update the firmware for the Asus Impact 2 as for now with it, and updated firmware the earlier versions with 4 and 8 ms latency is not possible to choose

and possibly the same with the M5 also, and it most likely the firmware update that renders it not possible as it reads or shows not up in the ROG_Armoury_v30016 version
and there you can choose 4 and 8 ms, with the newer and not a update firmware with the M5 its only 12 ms

Last edited by nlse; 07-12-2020 at 07:55 AM.
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-26-2020, 12:56 PM
New to Overclock.net

really great mouse, and 4 ms

do you still like it a lot @vanir
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-04-2020, 03:33 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 178 (Unique: 117)
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrick View Post
Curious about the upgraded sensor being the 3327.

The 3325 is Good but waiting to see if this latest upgrade has improved this little sensor somewhat.
I tried the corsair M55 mouse with 3327. Shape isn't good because the sides are concave instead of flat so it's uncomfortable to hold (imagine using a G402 with the left side being mirrored onto the right side as well). As for the sensor, it feels like a lower FPS version of the G Pro Hero 16k. But for Corsair's version of the sensor at least, it kinda feels like the MCU doesn't regulate the variable framerate as good or as fast as the Logitech one sorta making it a Hero 16k downgrade.

Mouse Input Lag BIOS & Windows Optimization Guide
too many personal messages to reply to
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-04-2020, 04:57 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by r0ach View Post
I tried the corsair M55 mouse with 3327. Shape isn't good because the sides are concave instead of flat so it's uncomfortable to hold (imagine using a G402 with the left side being mirrored onto the right side as well). As for the sensor, it feels like a lower FPS version of the G Pro Hero 16k. But for Corsair's version of the sensor at least, it kinda feels like the MCU doesn't regulate the variable framerate as good or as fast as the Logitech one sorta making it a Hero 16k downgrade.
do you have another mice other than G Pro, G303, Kana, Sensei, Kinzu, Xai, WMO, Intellimouse 1.1, Logitech G3, Nixeus Revel, No Zowie, No G Pro Wireless that you think is better?

__________________________________________________ ______________

and the Lenovo, do you have other that are as good?
do you still use Lenovo mice?
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-04-2020, 12:14 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 178 (Unique: 117)
I like the AM010 sensor but you need a very specific setup to use one. It has really zero positives going for it besides ultra-fast response speed. Things like USB 3.0 add more of a deadzone and dull down response, completely removing any benefit of that sensor at all, so you might as well use a different sensor if you use USB 3 or any non-optimized PC with a resting DPC higher than 2-3.

As for other mice, I've always said the Sensei 310 has the best 3360 implementation I can recall (maybe even better than Logitech 3366). It's just too wide in the back and the rubber grips are extremely slippery making the mouse hard to grip and uncomfortable. If Steelseries weren't dumb as a box of rocks and made that mouse with a normal shape like a Kana and without the slippery rubber grips I would be using that mouse right now and would have no need to look for anything else.

Mouse Input Lag BIOS & Windows Optimization Guide
too many personal messages to reply to

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in