Finalmouse Air58 - Page 20 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Finalmouse Air58

post #191 of 195 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 07:08 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Quote: Originally Posted by gpvecchi View Post
Meh, I partially agree. Side holes work very fine, but they are annoying. Not tedious, just annoying. I can survive with this, as clicks are better, side click are way better, scroll wheel is better and mouse is lighter...
BTW, still no smudges on blue...
I like the scroll wheel better on the phantom. Especially the middle click, the air 58 middle click is useless in game. But the clicks and side clicks are better on the phantom.

I'll be picking up the glorious odin mouse when that comes out for sure though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #192 of 195 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 01:26 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 2)
I saw there will be 4 different Odin. First one will be the O model. I think the following will be the D, I and N models. Personally, I can't stand RGB anymore...

Corsair 750D Airflow+HD140 RGB | Asus Z170 Deluxe | i7 7700k | Corsair H110i GTX+Noctua | 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 512 Mb / WD Black 6Tb | Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080Ti Xtreme | X-FI Titanium HD+backplate | Corsair AX860i | Finalmouse Ninja Air58+Hyperglide / Artisan Shidenkai Mid | Ducky Shine 7 | DXRacer Formula | Scuf Elite controller
post #193 of 195 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 7 (Unique: 7)
I'm using Air58 with GT-5000 grip tape and it's perfect. Buttons, shape, everything. But I still bought GPW for 159 €. Comparing these two Air58 pretty much destroys GPW. Shape is better, lighter, buttons wayyyyyyy better. RJN saying GPW is #1 mouse is near delusional tbh. Main buttons are below average and they are the most important thing on a mouse after shape.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #194 of 195 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 01:32 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
Quote: Originally Posted by Poodle View Post
I'm using Air58 with GT-5000 grip tape and it's perfect. Buttons, shape, everything. But I still bought GPW for 159 €. Comparing these two Air58 pretty much destroys GPW. Shape is better, lighter, buttons wayyyyyyy better. RJN saying GPW is #1 mouse is near delusional tbh. Main buttons are below average and they are the most important thing on a mouse after shape.
it is hard to give a F about RJNs opinion, but I prefer GPW much better than air58 in every aspect.

which only proves again that it is subjective.
post #195 of 195 (permalink) Old 03-11-2019, 02:26 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
I like the shape and love the weight of that mouse. Can only recommend though to people who don't give a damn about scroll wheel functionality. The wheel of my mouse broke a few weeks ago, now it's just spinning freely. Did some google'ing and saw previous finalmouse products having the same problem. So looks like they haven't learned much. I have owned more than 20 gaming mice and never had such wheel issue before.

I was suggested to return it to receive store credit. Unfortunately afaik there's no good alternative to the size and weight (60 grams is addicting) of air58 so I might keep the mouse even with its broken wheel.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in