Finalmouse Air58 - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Finalmouse Air58

post #21 of 195 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 09:18 AM
PC Gamer

Rep: 50 (Unique: 44)
they added more holes

/shrug

Last edited by discoprince; 12-04-2018 at 05:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 195 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 10:36 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
Quote: Originally Posted by popups View Post
I think they have made enough money at this point to live very well. Reddit users made them rich.

You can tell just how low IQ Reddit users are by the marketing Finalmouse switched to. That stuff didn't work on OC regulars. So they focused on Twitter, Youtube and Reddit. We are not paying $200 for an old Finalmouse.
Most of the breaking news on this site is just a re-post from reddit, lol. Also, it doesn't take a high IQ to appreciate that final mouse is focused on a few things mice enthusiasts should appreciate - light weight, good sensor, paracord.

Yes, the company is cringe-worthy, QC is horrible, and the people behind it are what I would describe as NJ/OH business-school types.

Frankly, I've recently spent more time on reddit than on this site because I can downvote comments that add absolutely no value to the discussion and arrogantly state generalizations about people who use a different site (and hint, most of us read both).
post #23 of 195 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 12:31 PM
Mouse Maniac

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by Ukkooh View Post
Did they literally send you a blood cuff? Ever got your mouse?
From the ULP thread https://i.imgur.com/HlyzSOR.png

The ended up sending me a new mouse after I contacted support, which never showed up. Contacted support again, sent me a Sunset when I ordered the ULP in White. Wasn't gonna complain cause I just wanted the stupid mouse at that point but I wish I requested the white one still cause the orange clashes with everything.

8770k @ 5 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Windows 10 Pro
Mice: Logitech G Pro Wireless | Logitech G403 Wireless | Logitech G Pro | Logitech G203 | Zowie EC1-A | Zowie EC1-B | Zowie ZA11 | Zowie FK1+ | Zowie FK1 | Finalmouse Ultralight Sunset
Mousepads: Artisan FX Hyate Otsu Soft XL | Artisan FX Zero XSoft XL | Artisan Hyate Otsu XSoft L | Steelseries QCK Heavy | Zowie GSR Black | HyperX Fury S Speed | HyperX Fury S Pro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 195 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 01:58 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by mjc12 View Post
From the ULP thread https://i.imgur.com/HlyzSOR.png

The ended up sending me a new mouse after I contacted support, which never showed up. Contacted support again, sent me a Sunset when I ordered the ULP in White. Wasn't gonna complain cause I just wanted the stupid mouse at that point but I wish I requested the white one still cause the orange clashes with everything.
lol

I can imagine a setup ruined by the orange color of the mouse... even if I like the color of the Sunset
post #25 of 195 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 02:16 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by Ashbury View Post
Most of the breaking news on this site is just a re-post from reddit, lol. Also, it doesn't take a high IQ to appreciate that final mouse is focused on a few things mice enthusiasts should appreciate - light weight, good sensor, paracord.

Yes, the company is cringe-worthy, QC is horrible, and the people behind it are what I would describe as NJ/OH business-school types.

Frankly, I've recently spent more time on reddit than on this site because I can downvote comments that add absolutely no value to the discussion and arrogantly state generalizations about people who use a different site (and hint, most of us read both).
Yeah because it's easier to make a thread on Reddit than it is to make one on here.

That doesn't excuse Reddit users for being dumb as mud most of the time though.

As for this mouse, I don't really know what to say... maybe if you were born after 2000 this would appeal to you. I'd rather not go through another Scream One debacle.
post #26 of 195 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 02:57 PM
New to Overclock.net

anyone have any idea, when the smaller version,
that rocket jump ninja mentioned, will get released?
post #27 of 195 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 05:11 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 57 (Unique: 50)
he just said he wants there to be a smaller version. don't think it's going to happen. they are going to milk this shape and size until people get tired.
post #28 of 195 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 07:52 PM
Mouse Maniac

Quote: Originally Posted by o0Cosmo0o View Post
lol

I can imagine a setup ruined by the orange color of the mouse... even if I like the color of the Sunset
Yeah same I like the color of the sunset in a vacuum, but when I put it next to my keyboard, monitor, and mouse bungee having red accents it sticks out like a sore thumb. White ULP would've stuck out in a good way, this just looks like I'm colorblind.

8770k @ 5 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Windows 10 Pro
Mice: Logitech G Pro Wireless | Logitech G403 Wireless | Logitech G Pro | Logitech G203 | Zowie EC1-A | Zowie EC1-B | Zowie ZA11 | Zowie FK1+ | Zowie FK1 | Finalmouse Ultralight Sunset
Mousepads: Artisan FX Hyate Otsu Soft XL | Artisan FX Zero XSoft XL | Artisan Hyate Otsu XSoft L | Steelseries QCK Heavy | Zowie GSR Black | HyperX Fury S Speed | HyperX Fury S Pro
post #29 of 195 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 08:17 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 142 (Unique: 79)

I see all kinds of useless posts on Reddit. Like people saying they just got their potato from Logitech. It's more of a place for people to post a bunch of stuff that would be considered spam elsewhere.

Most mice are not worth paying attention to. I rather that flood of "breaking news" stays on Reddit.

Do you think people on Reddit could come here to sell a Finalmouse for $200-400? Who would pay more than $60 for a used Finalmouse?

Last edited by popups; 12-03-2018 at 08:21 PM.
post #30 of 195 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 11:16 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 36 (Unique: 27)
Quote: Originally Posted by popups View Post

I see all kinds of useless posts on Reddit. Like people saying they just got their potato from Logitech. It's more of a place for people to post a bunch of stuff that would be considered spam elsewhere.

Most mice are not worth paying attention to. I rather that flood of "breaking news" stays on Reddit.

Do you think people on Reddit could come here to sell a Finalmouse for $200-400? Who would pay more than $60 for a used Finalmouse?
Shoot, not me. Thankfully, though, I’ve already got one. Just waiting for another light alternative to hit the market, or for the Astrum to get here, so I can sell my copy.

How much do you think the ULP will be worth in 6 months to a year?

Everything I own or have used extensively in an alphabetical list. Ask me anything! ^-^
CPU
Ryzen 1600
Motherboard
ASRock AB350
GPU
Asus Strix GTX 1070
RAM
G-Skill 2x8GB 3200MHz
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
Power Supply
EVGA 500BQ
Cooling
Cryorig H7
Case
Rosewill Viper Z
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Acer GN246HL
Keyboard
Corsair K65
Mouse
Too many
Mousepad
Too many
Audio
SHP9500
▲ hide details ▲

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in