Tiger Gaming new mouse feet line-up with pure ptfe & rounded edges - Page 10 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Tiger Gaming new mouse feet line-up with pure ptfe & rounded edges

post #91 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-30-2019, 08:05 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by JackCY View Post
The round dots? No idea, since you only get so few it hardly seems worth it to me to buy those. Plus many modern mice need a U shaped foot or you need to use 5 dots instead of 2...
I prefer 4 tiny dots on every mouse, personally, and I haven't needed more feet surface since I switched to thin pads (amp500 currently). I just need them small enough to fit on the grooves and allow me to leave the screws that are usually hidden by the original feet exposed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 09:50 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by Lvca View Post
Does anybody know the dimensions of the generic version? I've tried contacting takasta on ebay like a week ago but I haven't had an answer yet

Well, he finally answered and they are approximately 0.6mm thick and 7mm diameter.
post #93 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 02:19 PM
New to Overclock.net

Hi, is there a noticeable difference in glide between the non-arc versions of the Tiger Gaming mouse feet and the newer ones with the curve?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 05:39 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
Heard about these somewhere on discord that tiger gaming was selling these on taobao but after a bit of googling I found them on aliexpress as well. They have them for the GPW, G305 and most other popular mice. 7$ incl shipping isn't a bad value. They seem to be rounded much better than Corepad judging by the pictures, the center ring is clearly done better but I can't figure out the thickness. I never liked Hotline games because of their sharp edges and the silver coating on the competition wears out too quickly on me, so these should be much better overall at roughly the same price.

Here's the link to order them https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...+Gaming+Mouse+

how did you manage to find the tiger gaming skates mouse feet on taobao? i couldn't find any for my mouse only the non-100% pure ptfe black dyed ones which are the older version and non-curved/rounded/arc. do you have the link or seller's name on taobao.com?
post #95 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 06:02 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 28 (Unique: 24)
Why dont buy from takasta ? was ~5days in Germany ...
https://www.itaktech.com/
post #96 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-17-2019, 05:35 AM
New to Overclock.net

Its expensive for a pc of plastic tat just wears out overtime. Cld probs get half his price at taobao. Lol. Just ordered a set frm ali for usd2.70. Close to 4 bucks in my home currency. Do e math. I’ve been a long time user of e hyperglides since the early 21st century. U just need to knw mandarin at taobao and even if u didn’t thre are ways to get ard. Lolz.
post #97 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 04:34 AM
Not a Linux Lobbyist

Rep: 40 (Unique: 31)
wat ?

"a bad joint can't be that bad right?" -q
post #98 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-28-2019, 02:44 PM
New to Overclock.net

post #99 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-28-2019, 03:56 PM
Mouse addict

Rep: 30 (Unique: 22)
Yes they are.

Mice currently owned: Logitech G402/G403/G303/G Pro, Zowie FK1/EC2-A/EC2-B/ZA12, Razer Deathadder 2013/Basilisk, Cooler Master Mastermouse S/MM530/MM520, Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye, Dream Machines DM1 Pro S/FPS/DM3 mini, EVGA Torq X3/X5, Ninox Venator, HP Omen 600, Thermaltake Ventus X RGB Optical/Ventus R, Microsoft WMO, Steelseries Rival 310, Nixeus Revel, Ozone Neon M50

Looking to buy and try: Ninox Astrum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in