Originally Posted by Callus
Which ones have you tried, and what didn't you like about them? I'd just like to know so that I might steer clear of them when I finally decide to purchase my own gaming mouse.
- sensor, buttons, cable, mousewheel
- sensor, buttons, mousewheel
- gripwidth a bit to wide, cable, weightdistribution, big hump
- shape \_/, slippery coating, feels to heavy for its size, to narrow gripwidth
- stiff buttons, slippery coating, to heavy for its size, to narrow
- slippery sides, to narrow gripwidth
"flawless" leightweight WMO or G100S shaped mouse is what I want. Im using a G403 atm but Im not super happy with its shape.