Gigabyte Aorus M2, a new G3 ? - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Gigabyte Aorus M2, a new G3 ?

post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-02-2019, 04:58 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 169 (Unique: 86)
Quote: Originally Posted by Klopfer View Post
I also think its more a copy of a g pro/102/203
With the SHAPE - done better.

Until Logitech comes to the party, with an actual resurrected G3 containing their so-called "Hero" sensor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 02:24 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Shape looks great, anyone found videos showing it in more detail or even a shop link where we can buy it?

Noticed side buttons on both sides, some room then to reduce weight even further!
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Dankeroni Pepperoni

Rep: 11 (Unique: 11)
Quote: Originally Posted by Menthalion View Post
If you look at a bottom view of a G Pro you can clearly see the sides slanting inwards.

I thought you couldn't with the Aorus, but the black background made it look like there was no slant, while there does seem to be one, even if it's half the G Pro's.

Shame.Attachment 243130Attachment 243128
I looked at the bottom of my G100s which I consider "flat enough" and the flat base doesn't line up with the outer edge either. Never used the G1 or G3 so don't know how flat those are.

the feel when you're stuck using a 10 year old office mouse because you can't aim with anything else... FeelsBadMan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-05-2019, 12:22 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 8 (Unique: 6)
Quote: Originally Posted by Oh wow Secret Cow View Post
I looked at the bottom of my G100s which I consider "flat enough" and the flat base doesn't line up with the outer edge either. Never used the G1 or G3 so don't know how flat those are.
Just looked at my G3 and you're right, it's the same there. Still wondering why the G Pro makes my hand cramp like mad, while I love the G3 and other small ambi's, and even like the G303 despite it's cut sides.

It must be a combination of the high hump and exaggerated slanted sides. I have no problems with the equally high G Pro wireless for instance, even though it's texture was even less grippy for me.

If that's the case the Aorus at 36mm could still deliver.

Last edited by Menthalion; 01-05-2019 at 12:26 AM.
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-05-2019, 01:56 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 57 (Unique: 50)
for me it's the fact that G Pro is ( ) with slanted sides, the G3 is more | | with less slanted sides. I put my fingers right where it bulges out on the ( ) and with the slant it just bends my finger uncomfortably, I like having a little more straightened fingers for my fingertip grip on flatter mice like these.
post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-10-2019, 10:32 PM
New to Overclock.net

Does anyone have more information on release date, where to buy, etc? Can't find anything anywhere.
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-11-2019, 12:15 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
The Logitech M100 shape is by far the best out of all of these Logitech "egg shaped" mice. I wish someone would copy that one or logitech would give it a better sensor
post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 12:41 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Finally a replacement for my G100s!!!!
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 03:27 PM
New to Overclock.net

I emailed Gigabyte in order to have more information about this mouse and this is their reply:

"Dear Customer,
This mouse is currently not available on the market, there are currently no plans on bringing in this mouse to the U.S market at this time. "

Not sure where it is available at all.
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 04:30 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 169 (Unique: 86)
Quote: Originally Posted by winz0r View Post
I emailed Gigabyte in order to have more information about this mouse and this is their reply:

"Dear Customer,
This mouse is currently not available on the market, there are currently no plans on bringing in this mouse to the U.S market at this time. "

Not sure where it is available at all.

Guess where it will be released? Like what that popular dude in the White House has repeatedly said : Chynna .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in