Thinkway CROAD M325 (3325 LMO Clone) - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Thinkway CROAD M325 (3325 LMO Clone)

post #1 of 9 (permalink) Unread 01-19-2019, 09:18 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Thinkway CROAD M325 (3325 LMO Clone)

I can't really tell if the sensor position is better than fkmini stuff. It looks like it might be

Last edited by Lolcarrots; 03-05-2019 at 01:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Unread 01-20-2019, 08:55 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 60 (Unique: 46)
I took a screen shot of when he flipped the mouse around. Dunno where fingertippers prefer the sensor generally, but looks to be in the middle and lines up with his thumb.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190120-114824_Dolphin_1548003115182.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	535.3 KB
ID:	248120  

a_ak57
(20 items)
CPU
Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz
Motherboard
ASRock P67 Fatal1ty Professional
GPU
Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming
RAM
2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz
RAM
2x 4GB G. Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz DDR3
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
Hard Drive
Seagate ST3000DM001
Hard Drive
Toshiba PH3500U-1I72
Optical Drive
Pioneer Blu-ray Drive BDC-207DBK
Power Supply
Cooler Master V850
Cooling
Corsair H100i
Case
NZXT H630 (matte black)
Operating System
Windows 10 64-bit
Monitor
Dell U2713HM
Monitor
ASUS VG236H
Keyboard
Cooler Master Novatouch
Mouse
Logitech G Pro Wireless
Mousepad
HyperX Fury S Speed Edition Large
Audio
Sennheiser HD800
Audio
Grace Design M9XX
▲ hide details ▲

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Unread 01-20-2019, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

looks pretty similar/same as fkmini2 :^(

it's still another "chance" to maybe not having weird sensor skipping issues etc in this shape, tho
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Unread 01-20-2019, 07:03 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 169 (Unique: 86)
Quote: Originally Posted by Lolcarrots View Post
looks pretty similar/same as fkmini2 :^(

it's still another "chance" to maybe not having weird sensor skipping issues etc in this shape, tho
Exactly.

All about selling differing shapes of mice with the 3325 sensor.

Think that the 3325 has now been accepted as the most featured sensor on many Chinese store fronts. The 3050 is slowly being depleted from the supply chain, which should of occurred years ago.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Unread 01-23-2019, 06:54 PM
AAGGHH~ MY EYES~ AAGGHH~

Rep: 157 (Unique: 67)
Yay. Forum's eating posts again.

72g. There's also an 18g weight inside.

Looks cheap. However, beggars can't be choosers with niche stuff like this.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Unread 03-05-2019, 12:54 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

got one about a day ago, short review:

I didn't download the software at all, just out of box.

No angle snapping. No sensor skipping yet (tested on g-sr-se and very lightly on artisan zero and otsu). have tried to get it to spin-out with the "moving mouse while placing it onto the pad" thing more than a few times and only got it to happen once. I play with ~70cm/360 all the way down to ~139cm/360 for zoom sens stuff and haven't had it spin out in-game at all. lift-off is as expected a little higher than other stuff since it's a 3325. obviously no z-axis bug as far as I can tell. I think 800 is the lowest default step, only measured it a couple of times and I think it was ~835-845. 500hz by default, seems stable. sensor position actually feels ok

cable is the standard stiff rubber

omron switches are supposedly the extra cheap 5m even tho they're white top, replaced with what I am pretty sure are 20m omegashrug. click actuation force is maybe a little bit stiffer than g303, but they feel good with very little both pre and post-travel. unfortunately only did bump test for click latency, but both left and right are only like ~2.8-4.8ms(more likely on the lower end of that) behind a g303 that was lifted off the pad running on 1000hz + I think newest firmware.
EDIT: just tested against a ventus R running on 1000hz and was still only a few ms behind, so kinda unsure of what the click latency actually is. It might be the actuation force of g303 being lower that caused similar results vs ventus R and g303. tested both after replacing the switches, but it was pretty similar before replacing vs the g303 as well.

idk if the feet are made of something different than what I'm used to or if it's just the small size/thickness, but it feels pretty grippy (no plastic sheet or whatever on the feet to peel off, either). idk what feet would be best to replace them with in the future and I don't know if I dislike the grippy feeling yet. leaning towards liking it I think

scroll wheel is that yucky rubber "wrap" around the plastic so idk how long it'll last, unsure of the encoder that's being used but it isn't super loose for individual steps and I don't ever accidentally scroll. Does not shift side to side, is in place firmly. middle button is pretty stiff

haven't confirmed weight with a scale, but pretty sure it actually is 54g without the weight. I think I got my ventus R down to sub 60g after desoldering the scroll wheel and they feel like they're in the same weight class.

NO RATTLES/LENS WOBBLES ON MY UNIT. if I press on the sides in a very specific way towards the back I can get the top to kinda "rise" a little bit and widen the crack between the bottom and top shell, but that's me trying to be picky and doesn't ever happen in-game. feels pretty alright, I don't feel like it'll crumble in my hand.

EDIT: the top shell was like that because the screw was just barely not in all the way heh

is actually top tier, probably new main

bad lighting + low res pic yeehaw
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	low res m325 thinkway.png
Views:	18
Size:	844.5 KB
ID:	257240  

Last edited by Lolcarrots; 03-08-2019 at 03:21 AM.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Unread 03-07-2019, 06:00 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Sweet! Where’d you buy yours from? I’m in Australia and eBay shipping cost is quite expensive.

The mouse I use is the Nkey G007 Mini. I’ve modded it to 44grams. I love it. But now I’m looking at this Croad M325 and considering getting it.

The Nkey uses a 3336 sensor which feels flawless to me. Would it be pointless to give this a go? The only thing that interests me with the Croad is the potential of getting it lighter than the Nkey.

Opinions would be appreciated 🙂
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Unread 03-07-2019, 07:59 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by dahomosapien View Post
Sweet! Where’d you buy yours from? I’m in Australia and eBay shipping cost is quite expensive.

The mouse I use is the Nkey G007 Mini. I’ve modded it to 44grams. I love it. But now I’m looking at this Croad M325 and considering getting it.

The Nkey uses a 3336 sensor which feels flawless to me. Would it be pointless to give this a go? The only thing that interests me with the Croad is the potential of getting it lighter than the Nkey.

I found a seller on gmarket that shipped internationally. you might have to try digging around to find one that ships to australia, shipping is a bit of an oof for sure since it's from korea :^)

I haven't used the g007, but I got this instead because of the shape/width and the clicks. how did you manage to get it down to 44g? holes?

Last edited by Lolcarrots; 03-07-2019 at 11:48 PM.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Unread 03-09-2019, 01:48 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by Lolcarrots View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by dahomosapien View Post

I found a seller on gmarket that shipped internationally. you might have to try digging around to find one that ships to australia, shipping is a bit of an oof for sure since it's from korea :^)

I haven't used the g007, but I got this instead because of the shape/width and the clicks. how did you manage to get it down to 44g? holes?
Thanks man. Yeah I checked out Gmarket, but it worked out for me on eBay in the end. I’m pretty stoked!

I didn’t cut holes into my G007; I went a bit crazier and cut large bits of plastic and then coated the entire mouse in carbon fibre vinyl wrap to make it look nicer & hide all the cutouts. It surprisingly worked out really well. I’ve had a lot of practice on previous mice before. It really is a great mouse, but I’ve also had some issues with it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in