Endgame Gear XM1 ( Leightweight Mouse ) - Page 32 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

Endgame Gear XM1 ( Leightweight Mouse )

post #311 of 314 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 04:22 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 12 (Unique: 7)
Quote: Originally Posted by Poodle View Post
I just played a couple of games with this mouse. Compared to Zowie S2 and GPW:

1st minute testing: Buttons 2/5
10 minutes testing: Shape 2/5
30 minutes testing: Weight & Balance 3/5
40 minutes testing: Mouse skates 1/5
1 hour testing: Back to GPW/S2

I haven't ditched a mouse this fast in a long time. Even all of my Finalmouse products are better than this mouse (and I don't use those either). Honestly, feels like even my Sensei Raw is better than XM1.
skates need like 20-30 hours of use to break-in normally, and since those are made from PTFE by design they cannot be bad, they are technically one of the best out there (and obviously much better than GPW/S2, which are both average at best)
I have GPW laying in a desk since June, when I got XM1, mostly because of the shape - which is always subjective
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #312 of 314 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 11:43 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 168 (Unique: 109)
Quote: Originally Posted by Ufasas View Post
Nice, i have Lancehead TE, it feels like there is some lag or some crap while playing FPS games, I wanted to drop it in couple of days, and pick any 3360 sensor mouse back. Now need any Sensei shape mouse with 3389 or 3360
The XM1 sensor is better than the Lancehead TE...because just about anything is better. Buttons on XM1 are a huge downgrade compared to any typical Logitech buttons, though. Even the Model O and Model O- buttons which feel kind of rickity are lightyears better. I can't recommend XM1 solely due to the loud ass buttons with tons of post-travel.

I assume they didn't fix it in the new revision and these Germans think it's normal for buttons to be that loud and have that much post-travel? I can't imagine some married guy with a wife buying that mouse. Nobody in the entire house would be able to sleep while you're using it. They would probably ask for a divorce from the noise even when not trying to sleep. It's a constant, loud, hollow THUNK THUNK THUNK sound each time you click.

Mouse Input Lag BIOS & Windows Optimization Guide
too many personal messages to reply to
post #313 of 314 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 02:45 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Grippy texutre, low profile, < 70 grams with no holes, and lowlatency buttons are all good.

BUT I just wish this mouse was less bulky. Smaller and more narrow shape would be make this mouse MUCH better.

In short; Waiting for Endgamegear XM1 MINI.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #314 of 314 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 07:16 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
a Cherry Blue switch and simliar sounds more than the XM1 and then there is the clack of each keyboard and mechanical, keycap and more.

but sure if all could be done better, its would be a +

Many companies, they are not focused on delivering their best manufactured mouse or product, they want to earn more money later

In General many company's
seem to do the same with, these kinds of things

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in