Endgame Gear XM1 ( Leightweight Mouse ) - Page 34 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Endgame Gear XM1 ( Leightweight Mouse )

post #331 of 337 (permalink) Old 03-12-2020, 06:27 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
i have problems reaching the scroll wheel comfortably on the XM1 but i've got short fingers. 17cm length using fingertip but i know my hands are smaller than average. i had the same issue with the Sensei 310.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 337 (permalink) Old 03-26-2020, 08:00 AM
PMB
New to Overclock.net

yeah, razer viper mini seems better suited for you?

quick update, been using this mouse for 2 week now, it is awesome. easy to clean aswell, getting humanbenchmarkscores around 156ms.
post #333 of 337 (permalink) Old 03-26-2020, 09:36 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by deewe View Post
Like i have mentioned before in this thread, if you got hollow clicks just loosen/tighten screws underneath mousefeet. This is an easy fix.
if you don't want to use new mouse feet
is it possible to use a lighter, lightly to warm up the mouse-feet, and a pincette or tweezers to take of them, to adjust the screws?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #334 of 337 (permalink) Old 03-26-2020, 09:44 AM
New to Overclock.net

the xm1 is quite good
the stability is good

still the feel is that this mouse is more catered toward people with 19-20 cm and 10+ cm width. and may be a thicker side of hands.

a smaller would be good
still the buttons are not very ergonomic, they protrude so that it inclines in angles to make the fingers ache

would say it inclines to much in front, with the non-ergonomic form of the m1 & m2 to be a better mouse, even if its another shape.

maybe the Viper Mini has something with the middle hump
pity with the latency
heard people said that it was exciting in a way, that all other mice, and all new releases were not
still the availability is very low, except Razer's owns website. so its almost not possible to get it in eu
post #335 of 337 (permalink) Old 05-01-2020, 05:49 AM
Low IQ User

Rep: 8 (Unique: 7)
Has somebody the white version and can tell me if it gets glossy over time? I have one of the first batch (black model) and it starts to get glossy
post #336 of 337 (permalink) Old 05-02-2020, 10:43 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 176 (Unique: 115)
Quote: Originally Posted by deewe View Post
Like i have mentioned before in this thread, if you got hollow clicks just loosen/tighten screws underneath mousefeet. This is an easy fix.
I don't have the XM1 anymore but I'd be curious if this actually works for anyone. From memory, compared to something like the G302, I recall the XM1 having much longer button travel distance, also with a large amount of post-travel while something like the G302 has zero post-travel. Since the G302 buttons are very quiet with a short button travel distance and no post-travel, I'm hesitant to believe loosening the XM1 screws could fix the much louder buttons.

The Logitech G-Pro with Hero 16k uses the same 50m Omrons as the XM1 I think? And the G-Pro Hero 16k also has post-travel which I've NEVER seen on any other Logitech mice until they started using these new 50m Omrons. The G-Pro Hero 16k is also a lot louder than the G302 with overall worse buttons, but still better than XM1 buttons on the one I had. So it's probably both the fault of these new, stupid 50m Chinese Omrons people are using + the button design and lack of spring tensioning on the XM1 as well.

If the XM1 buttons were in the same league as Logitech's worst buttons they've released I'd probably be using it right now, but they weren't. They were more towards the spectrum of bad/mediocre Steelseries buttons, which everyone knows Steelseries has released some very craptacular buttons.

Mouse Input Lag BIOS & Windows Optimization Guide
too many personal messages to reply to
post #337 of 337 (permalink) Old 05-03-2020, 05:37 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by r0ach View Post
I don't have the XM1 anymore but I'd be curious if this actually works for anyone. From memory, compared to something like the G302, I recall the XM1 having much longer button travel distance, also with a large amount of post-travel while something like the G302 has zero post-travel. Since the G302 buttons are very quiet with a short button travel distance and no post-travel, I'm hesitant to believe loosening the XM1 screws could fix the much louder buttons.

The Logitech G-Pro with Hero 16k uses the same 50m Omrons as the XM1 I think? And the G-Pro Hero 16k also has post-travel which I've NEVER seen on any other Logitech mice until they started using these new 50m Omrons. The G-Pro Hero 16k is also a lot louder than the G302 with overall worse buttons, but still better than XM1 buttons on the one I had. So it's probably both the fault of these new, stupid 50m Chinese Omrons people are using + the button design and lack of spring tensioning on the XM1 as well.

If the XM1 buttons were in the same league as Logitech's worst buttons they've released I'd probably be using it right now, but they weren't. They were more towards the spectrum of bad/mediocre Steelseries buttons, which everyone knows Steelseries has released some very craptacular buttons.
they could have done it better the XM1, still many things could have been done in that way

and they do have some kind of thing with the m1 and m2 as you talked about

would be good if the new mice, focused more on more technics to change and make better clicks
and the aligned switches or something that makes them better

they fixed many of the pre and post travel on the XM1, with the sidebuttons also, check youtube for the updated black and white versions

the worst thing was that the mouse was solid in contruction, with the non-ergonomic buttons with center and slopes on the side, made it bad for the fingers and you got more strain and damaging tensions
i mean what mice, has come since some of the better logitech g3 that people most likely are right about, and WMO and Intellimouse 1.1, maybe a few and still those are not upgraded or updated for many years

that was better or more than good
they start somethings, too me they do not put enough work into the products or make them worse either with intent do so, or by not doing the product with the enough work that is needed for it to be better, and that is in general
and it can be for other company and manufacturing reasons also

still have the g203 and G pro the updated latest with the rubber cable that came latest.

and i would not say that those buttons are any good, perhaps the spring-design is helpful

and improvements for all mice, that makes the m1 and m2 better is good

still those buttons are very loose , soft and slack, and the faster you click it doesn't keep consistent at higher levels because it is like that

still seems many mice are like that, they need to make and manufacturer more mice with more improvements and switches
otherwise we have to if we use those products, work with what is out right now or wait for new

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in