94K views 340 replies 74 participants last post by  idiotekniQues 
#1 · (Edited)
the mouse was shown Computex2019 ...
70 g
50M Omron
pmw3389
ARM STM32 micro-controller
ALPS MWheel Encoder
Dimension: 122.14 x 65.81 x 38.26 mm (L x W x H)
Rubber Cable
pure PTFE Skatez
non RGB ~60€
RGB ~70€
Release mid/end June 2019
"Update"
21.06.2019 ...
"available for purchase mid-July"
59,99€
german Site hardwareluxx got a videointerview ( german language )

I also found out ( via Impressum ) that this Company belongs to the Group of Companys to which also Caseking belongs to ( also e.g. NobleChairs )
https://www.endgamegear.de/

#3 ·
Looks interesting for sure. Let's see if I can get a review sample...

#4 · (Edited)
I asked via email and some socialmedia about MWheel Encoder , Cable and Dimensions ...
no answer till yet ...
btw founded by Jonas Bollack " Johnny R." , retired CS1.6 Player ( mousesports ) , the guy in the Video ;)
release mid/end June 2019 ...
1Version without RGB ~60€
1Version with RGB ( a lil bit heavier ) ~70€
Edit: some small addOns ;)

#5 ·
I asked via email and some socialmedia about MWheel Encoder , Cable and Dimensions ...
no answer till yet ...
btw founded by Jonas Bollack " Johnny R." , retired CS1.6 Player ( mousesports )
release mid/end June 2019 ...
1Version without RGB
1Version with RGB ( a lil bit heavier )
nice! johnnyR is more like 1.3/1.5 player to me :D

that's very soon. please let us know when/if you get a response.

#14 ·
70g and no holes in the shell?? That's impressive as it doesn't seem to be a really small mouse either. Looking forward to some more pics and perhaps a video in English too. Thanks for sharing! :)

#16 ·
I skimmed the video and it seems like they never actually pick up the mouse? Would have liked to see it from various angles. Weighing 70g without holes doesn't surprise me a huge amount, with all the posts you'll see from people swiss cheesing their mice it never really reduces the weight that much. The overall/internal design seems to be the key if you're not trying for a weight record (i.e. not having excess plastic incorporated everywhere).

#17 ·
Looks really good from what i could tell from the interview and the video on their site. Actully might pick XM1 up instead of CM MM710 - if it's gonna be available globally. One problem i have with CaseKing.de and all their national branches is that they mostly never ship outside EU.

#39 ·
Yeah if the wheel sucks I'm not using it. I have a Kana v2 with really soft steps and I hate scrolling with it. Almost infinite scroll in feel.

#69 ·
I think the other comments about small/large mice ...
I miss a real CM Spawn/Xornet refresh ( MM520 isnt one ) ...
I miss real Big Palmgrip Mice ... IE3.0 ( Pro ) is OK , but could be a bit taller overall ;) ( 20,5cm long Hands ) ...
so I like small Mice , but nor for Palmgrip ;)
I think this mouse could be good , coz of the lil bit more backwards Hump , but not so pronounced as on the ZA Serie ...
and I dont like the cheesehole design of many newer/upcoming Lightweight Mice ... that it is possible without holes showed Logitech and Engame now too ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.