Asus ROG Strix Impact II (Small, 3327, MB Switches hotswap)
- Pixart 3327 sensor (up to 6200dpi, bottom switch).
- Slightly larger than Strix Impact / Sica (Sica was 115 x 62 x 39 mm). Edit: Impact II size will be 120 x 62.5 x 39.5.
- Lighter than Strix Impact / Sica (Sica was 83g without cable).
- More flexible cable.
- 50m Omrons.
- MB switches can be hotswapped (replaced without solder).
- Two side buttons.
- Textured plastic side grip.
Looks really good and with nice improvements over the first one.
Article also says this will have mechanical button tensioning, something similar to Logitech button mechanism i guess.
Definitely on the watchlist with the upcoming Roccat mouse.