Xtrfy Project4 ( Lightweight Ergo ) - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Xtrfy Project4 ( Lightweight Ergo )

post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 09:58 AM
Mouse Junkie

Rep: 36 (Unique: 33)
Quote: Originally Posted by BaxterGame View Post
Thats fair enough, yes, im a new user, i recently found out about OverClock And i like to participate in debates from time to time

If you think im affiliated, i guess thats fair .. Although, The person i know, actually posted about it on Twitter, hence why i decided to mention it here,

Ill link to the post https://twitter.com/menix1337/status...25026621636608

I hope you'll find me less Fishy
More than fair enough, thanks for clarifying, I take that part back.

Logitech G PRO Wireless | Custom Huado Mousepad | Sharkoon PureWriter TKL Blue | HyperX Cloud

Mouse & mouse pad reviewer at TechPowerUp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 10:54 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 57 (Unique: 50)
Did you hear anything back on it yet?
no, unfortunately not... :-( I hope they didn't forget about me.

edit: just got a response! they haven't decided on one yet, but they said this (rough translation/paraphrasing):
Quote:
ALPS, TTC or F-Switch - they are all very good, and we are putting a lot of thought/care into choosing good components.
... hmm... well, I personally have limited experience with F-Switch and my experience with TTC has been a little disappointing, but I am open to seeing if they've changed/gotten better.
ALPS is a safe card though so I'm hoping it's either that or F-switch.
anyone here know if TTC is good these days?

---
edit2: decided to ask about the cable too, since it looks like a braided one at first glance, I'm really curious about it.

Last edited by munchzilla; 06-20-2019 at 07:33 AM.
post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 03:09 AM
Mouse Junkie

Quote: Originally Posted by munchzilla View Post
no, unfortunately not... :-( I hope they didn't forget about me.

edit: just got a response! they haven't decided on one yet, but they said this (rough translation/paraphrasing):

... hmm... well, I personally have limited experience with F-Switch and my experience with TTC has been a little disappointing, but I am open to seeing if they've changed/gotten better.
ALPS is a safe card though so I'm hoping it's either that or F-switch.
anyone here know if TTC is good these days?

---
edit2: decided to ask about the cable too, since it looks like a braided one at first glance, I'm really curious about it.
TTC white is good, same for blue.
F-Switch brown is very nice, light but has a lot of tactility. Ninox Venator and Model O both uses that one.

Btw I've talked to the mastermind behind this mouse, and it is going to be awesome if everything goes right.

Logitech G PRO Wireless | Custom Huado Mousepad | Sharkoon PureWriter TKL Blue | HyperX Cloud

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 03:33 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by vanir1337 View Post
TTC white is good, same for blue.
F-Switch brown is very nice, light but has a lot of tactility. Ninox Venator and Model O both uses that one.

Btw I've talked to the mastermind behind this mouse, and it is going to be awesome if everything goes right.
awesome, I trust your knowledge on the matter here. venator and model O are the only ones I've used with F-switch, and I quite like them!
seems like they have it all figured out, actually really looking forward to this one. only thing now is the cable... would be really nice if I didn't have to paracord it.
and the mouse feet, but I pretty much always expect to Hyperglide my mice...

---

edit: got a reply about the cable, he says it'll be *at least* as good as the other light-weight flexible cables, and that the renders aren't perfect. that's pretty exciting news.

Last edited by munchzilla; 06-24-2019 at 02:39 AM.
post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 12:23 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
awesome, I trust your knowledge on the matter here. venator and model O are the only ones I've used with F-switch, and I quite like them!
seems like they have it all figured out, actually really looking forward to this one. only thing now is the cable... would be really nice if I didn't have to paracord it.
and the mouse feet, but I pretty much always expect to Hyperglide my mice...

---

edit: got a reply about the cable, he says it'll be *at least* as good as the other light-weight flexible cables, and that the renders aren't perfect. that's pretty exciting news.
Im even more excited than i was at the beginning now :-D

Been thinking of a mice like this for ages, just never found myself paying for a Final Mouse for example, im abit cheap on that point.
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 02:56 AM
New to Overclock.net

Im even more excited than i was at the beginning now :-D

Been thinking of a mice like this for ages, just never found myself paying for a Final Mouse for example, im abit cheap on that point.
yeah I only use right-hand ergo mice these days, so the Glorious/Finalmouse aren't for me. looks like this has been a long time in the making too, so I have a feeling it's going to be very well thought-out!
post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-30-2019, 02:22 AM
New to Overclock.net

yeah I only use right-hand ergo mice these days, so the Glorious/Finalmouse aren't for me. looks like this has been a long time in the making too, so I have a feeling it's going to be very well thought-out!
Yep, well lets see if it lives up to the expectations! :-D
post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 06:27 AM
New to Overclock.net

There we go, seems like they get the first samples :-D

https://twitter.com/Xtrfy/status/1150835484333105153
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 06:45 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 9 (Unique: 4)
There we go, seems like they get the first samples :-D

https://twitter.com/Xtrfy/status/1150835484333105153
Nice! I'm definitely getting one of these as well as the G-wolves Skoll which will probably be out a little bit beforehand. Great to see multiple ultralight ergo-shape mice hitting the market.

Primary System Specs: Lian Li PC-O11 DX - ROG Maximus XI Formula - Watercooled Intel 9900k (4.9Ghz) - Watercooled RTX 2080 Ti FE - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 32GB - Corsair RM1000i PSU - Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVME SSD

Secondary System Specs: Fractal Design Define S2 - ROG Maximus X Code - Watercooled Intel 8700k (5Ghz) - Watercooled Strix GTX 1080Ti OC - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 16GB - Seasonic X-1050W PSU - Intel 600P NVME SSD
post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 07:18 AM
Mouse Junkie

Quote: Originally Posted by Zammin View Post
Great to see multiple ultralight ergo-shape mice hitting the market.
Would be even better to see companies stop using ODM stuff and develop their own ultralight products itself. Like Endgame Gear with the XM1. 70g and it isn't covered with holes, yet the structure is sturdy as hell. Could be done with ergo mice too, all it needs is proper tooling...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in