Bizarre Glorious Model O issue. - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Bizarre Glorious Model O issue.

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 12:01 AM - Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Rep: 46 (Unique: 45)
Bizarre Glorious Model O issue.

I purchased two Model O mice, one for me and one for my wife. Having a strange occurrence thought. On a fresh boot of windows i am getting a weird "blue screen" not bsod. Just sits there for a few seconds. On a reboot i get the USB device being unplugged and plugged back in chime. Both of these issues occur with both mice on both computers and only with these mice. The stranger part is if i plug one of these mice into my sons computer or either of our laptops everything seems fine. All of the pcs are on Windows 10 1903 with most recent cumulative update applied.

I've tried everything i can think of from changing legacy usb support to messing with secure boot. Uninstalled all previous usb devices and made sure the chipsets were up to date. On the one pc, went as far as a complete reformat and still the same thing lol. The only common denominator between the systems if they both have Asus motherboards but so does my sons that appears to work fine.

I literally can't find anything online of people having a similar issue which is odd when i'm having the issue with two separate mice and pcs.

Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

i7 8700k @ 4.8Ghz, 1.31v | Asus Z370-A | Asus Rtx 2080ti Strix | 16Gb Trident Z Rgb @ 3600MHz | Samsung 970 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w  | Corsair 500D | Celcius s36 /w ML Pro's
i7 6700k @ 4.6GHz, 1.31v | Asus Z170-A | Asus Gtx 1080ti Strix | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | Samsung 850 Evo | Corsair TX 650W  | Corsair 750D | Corsair H100i v2 /w SP-120's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in