G-Wolves Hati HT-M3389 review. - Page 10 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

G-Wolves Hati HT-M3389 review.

post #91 of 94 (permalink) Old 02-02-2020, 01:22 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Can I check CPI Accuracy.Motion Delay? There is a gap in 3360/3389 implemented in many mice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 94 (permalink) Old 02-11-2020, 01:37 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 24 (Unique: 20)
is it really that floaty/laggy when compared to other 3360 / 3389 mice ? I just ordered a phantom bundle today ...

( 4:48 )

post #93 of 94 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 09:45 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
i've been using g-wolf skoll (updated to latest firmware) for the last month, mostly with cs go and really like. Dont have any issues with tracking.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 94 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 11:50 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 174 (Unique: 90)
Quote: Originally Posted by Zammin View Post
I say this because any company other than Razer that uses the 3389 has to pay Razer a royalty fee for every 3389 they use. At least this is what the Razer OCN rep said in the Basilisk Wireless thread. I have no doubt that the cost will be passed on to the end user in this case.
Anyone who actually makes a mouse using their 3389 sensor, is well worth it.

They won't FORCE you to install Razer's Synapse Bloatware, just so you can use their product. That's a pure WIN in my books.

Have the current Max Gaming's HATI Limited Edition Stardust (has a very dark blue colour finish, not shown in the sale pics). It's really nice, the switches all work perfectly and their scroll wheel is another win. Something Zowie has continued to fail in implementing after many years.

Tried to use their current Blue FK2-B model, the switches are BRILLIANT but their scroll wheel is like a turd in the middle of a swimming pool. Just stinks and wonders all over the place without any definition.

If a new company like HATI can make mice that use decent scrollers, why is it that Zowie continually fails?

It's almost a crime against humanity issue in regards to using worst Zowie scroll wheels of all time, they get an award for that low achievement and it's floating in the Pool.....

Last edited by Elrick; 02-12-2020 at 11:54 PM.

Tags
g-wolves , gpro wireless , hati , Logitech , review

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in