G-Wolves Hati HT-M3389 review. - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

G-Wolves Hati HT-M3389 review.

post #11 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 02:35 AM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 174 (Unique: 90)
Quote: Originally Posted by hotrodkungfury View Post
The bottom of the mouse looks so much like a WMO, any similarity in practice?
Haven't received any yet.

Typically when you buy off X-RAYPAD website, it would take around three weeks to arrive here in Convict Town. We're so isolated on this planet, good for avoidance of WWIII but useless for short shipping times.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 10:19 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrick View Post
The bottom of the mouse looks so much like a WMO, any similarity in practice?
Haven't received any yet.

Typically when you buy off X-RAYPAD website, it would take around three weeks to arrive here in Convict Town. We're so isolated on this planet, good for avoidance of WWIII but useless for short shipping times.
Yeah, that’s exactly why I didn’t order from them, waited for Amazon US stock, arriving Tuesday. And hey, don’t sell yourself short down under, I’m sure if nothing else, China will eventually annex you after the war concludes, if for no other reason than to appoint Paul Hogan as minister of culture(and of course to use it as a prison for political dissidents).
post #13 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 06:30 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 174 (Unique: 90)
Yeah, that’s exactly why I didn’t order from them, waited for Amazon US stock, arriving Tuesday. And hey, don’t sell yourself short down under,
Paid for the White version of HATI model hence that should arrive first to my front door. Then bought their Red Model when it presented itself and yesterday paid for the Blue one, when it showed itself. Have no idea if the HATI is indeed worth buying at all but am currently using their Skoll version in White and it's been 100% SUPERB.

Perfect build quality and the switches have that decent click which I love using. Also their Scroll wheel simply is nice, not fantastic as an original ALPs like scroller but it's way beyond perfect, when comparing to any Zowie scroll wheel.

I’m sure if nothing else, China will eventually annex you after the war concludes, if for no other reason than to appoint Paul Hogan as minister of culture(and of course to use it as a prison for political dissidents).
Geez if the Yanks are that dumb to declare War on another Super Power, WE all have near to nowhere to hide when that happens. The Chinese are well equipped with the world's largest Army (troops) just remembered what happened in Korea and Vietnam, when they never had access to the latest weaponry and despite those defects, they still won.

I know you guys seem to think you own the world but this new Super Power has other ideas. So eventually we will all learn to read and write in Chinese, if you want to survive in a functioning and alive biosphere (only one across this solar system). It's either that or another dead planet circling our sun, for another few billion years.

Maybe if we are indeed lucky we can survive like in the latest rendition of Mad Max, drive around the dead landscape hunting for Fuel, Food and Water to survive on. Till the tumors and cancers spread everywhere......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 02:48 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
wow, ordered yesterday and got a shipping notice today (ordered from x-raypad , destination germany via dhl express).

i´m very curious how the hati will compete with my model o-
post #15 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 04:06 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Quote: Originally Posted by corediggr View Post
wow, ordered yesterday and got a shipping notice today (ordered from x-raypad , destination germany via dhl express).

i´m very curious how the hati will compete with my model o-
Enjoy! Just ordered another in blue.
post #16 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 11:52 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 13 (Unique: 13)
Will wait for maxgaming to list it - including shipping (to Germany) but before tax, buying from x-raypad comes up just short of 90 Euro.
post #17 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 03:44 PM
Capsaicin Addict

Rep: 38 (Unique: 26)
They didn't specify a date but the Hati will be available during this October on Maxgaming. I just received an email from their support.
post #18 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 05:06 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
who has the fastest and lightweight clique hati or model o? lift of distance only 2 choices ? thanks
post #19 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 07:53 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 29 (Unique: 10)
Hati is up for pre-order on MaxGaming: https://us.maxgaming.com/g-wolves

ETA 31st October

Primary System Specs: Lian Li PC-O11 DX - ROG Maximus XI Formula - Watercooled Intel 9900k (4.9Ghz) - Watercooled RTX 2080 Ti FE - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 32GB - Corsair RM1000i PSU - Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVME SSD

Secondary System Specs: Fractal Design Define S2 - ROG Maximus X Code - Watercooled Intel 8700k (5Ghz) - Watercooled Strix GTX 1080Ti OC - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 16GB - Seasonic X-1050W PSU - Intel 600P NVME SSD
post #20 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 09:43 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 8 (Unique: 7)
Does the Hati feel like a G Pro Wireless or more like a Ultralight? If it's more like an ultralight I will order one

Tags
g-wolves , gpro wireless , hati , Logitech , review

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in