G-Wolves Hati HT-M3389 review. - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

G-Wolves Hati HT-M3389 review.

post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 08:45 AM
Capsaicin Addict

Rep: 34 (Unique: 25)
Quote: Originally Posted by chheer View Post
who has the fastest and lightweight clique hati or model o? lift of distance only 2 choices ? thanks
So far i only have the Skoll and the clicks on the Model O are superior to it. Model O seems a little bit harder but has very tactile good feeling clicks that have almost no pre and very little post travel.

I am a little bit disappointed by the click on the skoll. They are mushy pretravel is ok but lots of post travel and sidemovement that is slightly distracting when burstfiring. I really hope the ones on the Hati are better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 10:29 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 13 (Unique: 13)
Quote: Originally Posted by James N View Post
So far i only have the Skoll and the clicks on the Model O are superior to it. Model O seems a little bit harder but has very tactile good feeling clicks that have almost no pre and very little post travel.

I am a little bit disappointed by the click on the skoll. They are mushy pretravel is ok but lots of post travel and sidemovement that is slightly distracting when burstfiring. I really hope the ones on the Hati are better.
The Skoll doesn't have split M1/M2 buttons as the O and Haiti have, so it should by design be slower than the other two.
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 06:04 PM
It is what it is......

Rep: 28 (Unique: 19)
I've only used my Red Classic Hati for a week and already the M1 and M2 buttons are so loose that the lateral movement is too distracting to ignore all be it tap firing or simply holding RMB to aim. Is there any way to tighten the M1/M2 buttons so they won't wobble side-to-side so much? I'm thinking of returning it and going back to my Zowie S2.

CPU: i7 7700K (watercooled - OC'd 4.9GHz) - GPU: GTX 1080Ti (watercooled) - Display: Acer 27" G-Sync IPS 1440p 144Hz Monitor - Keyboard: Corsair K65 - Mouse: G-Wolves Hati (Red)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 11:36 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 5 (Unique: 3)
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrick View Post
Just realized I have now bought a Red, White and Blue versions of this Model.

Bet the MAGA supporters, would praise me for that .
I've got the white one!

Last edited by Zelo; 10-12-2019 at 11:48 PM.
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 11:47 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 173 (Unique: 89)
Quote: Originally Posted by Zelo View Post
I've got the white one!

Still waiting for any HATI model to appear at my front door.

Not worried because I am still LOVING my plain old G-Wolves EC-2 model. White version with faded Grey towards the rear of the mouse.

Best Ergo styled mouse yet released this year. They actually put ALL the Logitech, Razer, Corsair and Zowie junk to shame, which I also appreciate.

A no-name company kicking the BIG boys right where they deserve to be kicked, excruciating pain for ALL of them .
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-13-2019, 09:56 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 12 (Unique: 6)
I'm pretty annoyed with the way X-raypad has handled the "Limited Edition" Red Hati. When it first was put up on their store it said there would be no restock after it sold out. I asked the owner if it would be available in a bundle with the Thor mouse pad like the standard Hati, since I wanted one of those too. He told me no, so I went ahead and bought them both individually under the impression the red version would sell out pretty quickly, which it did.

Now it's back in stock, even though it specifically said "no re-stock" previously. And it's now available with the bundle deal that could've saved me some money. So, is it limited edition or are they saying that to make us want to buy them quickly?

I don't have a problem with continuing to make colored versions of the mouse, but don't call something "limited edition" if it's not limited, and don't lie about "no re-stocking" to make sales.. If it was simply listed as a non-limited edition red model I would've waited for the bundle and bought it then.

Primary System Specs: Lian Li PC-O11 DX - ROG Maximus XI Formula - Watercooled Intel 9900k (4.9Ghz) - Watercooled RTX 2080 Ti FE - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 32GB - Corsair RM1000i PSU - Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVME SSD

Secondary System Specs: Fractal Design Define S2 - ROG Maximus X Code - Watercooled Intel 8700k (5Ghz) - Watercooled Strix GTX 1080Ti OC - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 16GB - Seasonic X-1050W PSU - Intel 600P NVME SSD
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 03:37 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Interesting product, but I don't know if it could fit a 20x11 hand... the white one looks nice anyway.
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 05:54 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by Zammin View Post
I'm pretty annoyed with the way X-raypad has handled the "Limited Edition" Red Hati. When it first was put up on their store it said there would be no restock after it sold out. I asked the owner if it would be available in a bundle with the Thor mouse pad like the standard Hati, since I wanted one of those too. He told me no, so I went ahead and bought them both individually under the impression the red version would sell out pretty quickly, which it did.

Now it's back in stock, even though it specifically said "no re-stock" previously. And it's now available with the bundle deal that could've saved me some money. So, is it limited edition or are they saying that to make us want to buy them quickly?

I don't have a problem with continuing to make colored versions of the mouse, but don't call something "limited edition" if it's not limited, and don't lie about "no re-stocking" to make sales.. If it was simply listed as a non-limited edition red model I would've waited for the bundle and bought it then.

I've seen a couple of vendors mention that G Wolves will make any colour in any amount. So no it's not limited edition.
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 05:59 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 50 (Unique: 44)
I was disappointed with the copy I received. The LMB was loose, and caused a grinding noise when pressing sometimes.
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 06:21 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 12 (Unique: 6)
Quote: Originally Posted by Eikou View Post
I've seen a couple of vendors mention that G Wolves will make any colour in any amount. So no it's not limited edition.
That's fine, I don't have a problem with that as long as it's made clear to the buyer. If they aren't limited edition, X-Raypad really shouldn't be outright saying they are.
Attached Images

Primary System Specs: Lian Li PC-O11 DX - ROG Maximus XI Formula - Watercooled Intel 9900k (4.9Ghz) - Watercooled RTX 2080 Ti FE - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 32GB - Corsair RM1000i PSU - Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVME SSD

Secondary System Specs: Fractal Design Define S2 - ROG Maximus X Code - Watercooled Intel 8700k (5Ghz) - Watercooled Strix GTX 1080Ti OC - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 16GB - Seasonic X-1050W PSU - Intel 600P NVME SSD

Tags
g-wolves , gpro wireless , hati , Logitech , review

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in