G-Wolves Hati HT-M3389 review. - Page 8 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

G-Wolves Hati HT-M3389 review.

post #71 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 08:59 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 31 (Unique: 27)
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrick View Post
Yeah, I've already bought so many of their products it's time to STOP buying anymore.

There are other manufacturers out there worth acquiring here, they tried to gain acceptance with the Gaming community but failed.

Although have to agree that their current releases are still far superior to any Razer gaming junk-ware which is still expensive compared to G-Wolves product line. Still prefer these models than any of Razer's releases.
if Roccat would have done the same with the Kain what they did with the Kone Pure ( Ultra ) ...
Im sure they could save some weight in the Kain ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 11:38 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 22 (Unique: 8)
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrick View Post
Yeah, I've already bought so many of their products it's time to STOP buying anymore.

There are other manufacturers out there worth acquiring here, they tried to gain acceptance with the Gaming community but failed.

Although have to agree that their current releases are still far superior to any Razer gaming junk-ware which is still expensive compared to G-Wolves product line. Still prefer these models than any of Razer's releases.
Yeah personally I don't think it's worth buying another Hati just for the 3389 if you already have a 3360 version.

Quote: Originally Posted by Klopfer View Post
if Roccat would have done the same with the Kain what they did with the Kone Pure ( Ultra ) ...
Im sure they could save some weight in the Kain ...
YES that would have been awesome. I have the Kain 120 and it feels very nice, but a bit on the heavy side. an 80g Kain done the same way as the KPU would have been awesome for those of us with hands too large for the KPU. I believe Roccat received feedback from early testers such as Menismyforte regarding making it a bit lighter, but in the end they didn't do anything to change the weight. That pointless metal panel around the scroll wheel would have been an easy way to drop a few grams.

Primary System Specs: Lian Li PC-O11 DX - ROG Maximus XI Formula - Watercooled Intel 9900k (4.9Ghz) - Watercooled RTX 2080 Ti FE - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 32GB - Corsair RM1000i PSU - Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVME SSD

Secondary System Specs: Fractal Design Define S2 - ROG Maximus X Code - Watercooled Intel 8700k (5Ghz) - Watercooled Strix GTX 1080Ti OC - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 16GB - Seasonic X-1050W PSU - Intel 600P NVME SSD
post #73 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-16-2019, 04:49 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 173 (Unique: 89)
Quote: Originally Posted by Zammin View Post
That pointless metal panel around the scroll wheel would have been an easy way to drop a few grams.
Nothing is 'pointless' when METAL is being used here.

Would love to get a whole mouse body done in Aluminium or Stainless Steel. Imagine having a mouse body, that will out live anyone else on this planet .

You could even use it in an actual battle, plus having a permanent mouse cable done in flexible steel (like HP's version) should give you an outstanding advantage when garroting or skull crushing (when swung).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #74 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 01:23 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
https://www.maxgaming.se/g-wolves

New coatings rubber, glossy and colours

Hope they are the new ones with the wobble fix
post #75 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 02:36 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 13 (Unique: 13)
Nice that they offer now also a glossy version, however 70 bucks before (in my case international) shipping is too much if I can't be sure they fixed the built quality issues.

Last edited by e4stw00t; 11-27-2019 at 02:53 AM.
post #76 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 09:19 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by e4stw00t View Post
Nice that they offer now also a glossy version, however 70 bucks before (in my case international) shipping is too much if I can't be sure they fixed the built quality issues.
Maxgaming said its from the latest batch
post #77 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 01:02 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 33 (Unique: 31)
Maxgaming is the 3360 version tho. Any difference in QC?

post #78 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 03:12 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 9 (Unique: 8)
I'm beginning to think that PMW3389 version will never be released to the end-user.

post #79 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 06:27 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 22 (Unique: 8)
Quote: Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
I'm beginning to think that PMW3389 version will never be released to the end-user.
If it does, it will undoubtedly be even more expensive than the existing 3360 versions, which are already too expensive IMO. I say this because any company other than Razer that uses the 3389 has to pay Razer a royalty fee for every 3389 they use. At least this is what the Razer OCN rep said in the Basilisk Wireless thread. I have no doubt that the cost will be passed on to the end user in this case.

Primary System Specs: Lian Li PC-O11 DX - ROG Maximus XI Formula - Watercooled Intel 9900k (4.9Ghz) - Watercooled RTX 2080 Ti FE - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 32GB - Corsair RM1000i PSU - Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVME SSD

Secondary System Specs: Fractal Design Define S2 - ROG Maximus X Code - Watercooled Intel 8700k (5Ghz) - Watercooled Strix GTX 1080Ti OC - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 16GB - Seasonic X-1050W PSU - Intel 600P NVME SSD
post #80 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 06:40 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 31 (Unique: 27)
EGG XM1 = 59.99€
BlackFriday Sale at the moment = 39.99€
uses a pmw 3389
Lightweight without holes ...

Tags
g-wolves , gpro wireless , hati , Logitech , review

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in