I don't know whether to get the Xtrfy M4 or the Cooler Master MM530
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 01:03 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 168 (Unique: 109)
Quote: Originally Posted by Razer_TheFiend View Post
How much smaller are you looking for?
I think that guy isn't asking for the right thing. The Deathadder isn't really that huge, it's just the front buttons sit up a high distance (and aren't even equal height from memory?). The Kana v2 is the perfect size mouse for me and it's considered towards the medium/small spectrum. There it is next to a Deathadder...looks the same length. The feeling of a Deathadder being 'large' is probably entirely due to how high the front buttons sit. Lower the front buttons down to equal that of a g402 and make each button the same height in the process and it would feel far less strenuous dealing with that mouse.

Mouse Input Lag BIOS & Windows Optimization Guide
too many personal messages to reply to
post #25 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 01:39 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 32 (Unique: 27)
but I guess they will release a overall smaller version ... coz they teasered a new Legendary shape mice is coming ... and it looks like a Deathadder ... and just upgrading the DA Elite from a pmw3389 to a pmw 339X doesnt make sense ... and it isnt wireless coz u can see the cable ... so I guess they release a smaller version , maybe also with their latest Sensor
post #26 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 01:44 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 168 (Unique: 109)
I still resent Razer to this day for setting a precedent of pretending installing mouse software is beneficial rather than malware. I wasn't as mouse knowledgable when the Deathadder first came out. The mouse controlled great with no software installed, and controlled like a $1 Wal Mart mouse while installed, yet I played with the software thinking it's somehow beneficial.

Eventually I figured out it was malware that only makes mouse movement 10x worse. And now we have Synapse that's even worse than the original Deathadder's software (not that Logitech or any other mouse company's software is beneficial to install either).

Mouse Input Lag BIOS & Windows Optimization Guide
too many personal messages to reply to

Last edited by r0ach; 01-07-2020 at 01:48 PM.
post #27 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 06:52 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Quote: Originally Posted by Master davo 1 View Post
The size of the EC2 but without the stiff huano switches
OK, noted.

Quote: Originally Posted by Klopfer View Post
I guess the new death adder will be a smaller version
Not at this time, unfortunately. We're still exploring what the "correct" size for a smaller version would be, if there is anything nearing a consensus on that subject, we would likely make one.

Last edited by Razer_TheFiend; 01-07-2020 at 08:06 PM.
post #28 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 07:21 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 32 (Unique: 27)
OK, noted.

Not at this time, unfortunately. We're still exploring what the "correct" size for a smaller version would be, if there is anything nearing a consensus on that subject, we would likely make one.
ok , but what mouse you are showing us soon ?
it looks like deathadder ... but just upgraded with a not so much upgraded sensor ( pmw3389 isnt bad ) , cable wasnt "bad" ... and it isnt wireless ...
OK a Detahadder which saves the CPI Steps I choose without Synapse , would be great ... but maybe a FW could do that as well ...
post #29 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 07:43 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 29 (Unique: 10)
Quote: Originally Posted by Klopfer View Post
OK a Detahadder which saves the CPI Steps I choose without Synapse , would be great ... but maybe a FW could do that as well ...
This, honestly all Razer mice should be able to save CPI/DPI, LOD and static lighting colors to the mouse at the very least. There's onboard memory for multiple profiles on a number of Razer Mice so this has got to be possible. Some of the older mice save your lighting settings but not CPI steps, while almost all the new mice save CPI steps but not lighting settings. Meaning if you want to avoid Synapse 3 (believe me, a lot of people do) you have to live either without your CPI steps on older mice or with constant RGB rainbow color cycling on newer ones..

@Razer_TheFiend , if there's anything you can do to push for this change via firmware or something (even optional firmware for people who want it) please do. I like Razer mice but god damn, I HATE Synapse 3.

Primary System Specs: Lian Li PC-O11 DX - ROG Maximus XI Formula - Watercooled Intel 9900k (4.9Ghz) - Watercooled RTX 2080 Ti FE - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 32GB - Corsair RM1000i PSU - Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVME SSD

Secondary System Specs: Fractal Design Define S2 - ROG Maximus X Code - Watercooled Intel 8700k (5Ghz) - Watercooled Strix GTX 1080Ti OC - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL16 16GB - Seasonic X-1050W PSU - Intel 600P NVME SSD
post #30 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 08:10 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 20 (Unique: 20)
OK, noted.

EC2 sized would be the right size. It's very maneuverable for the average ~19cm hand, allowing for fingertip manipulation / range of different grips, only your imagination is the limit.

Deathadder is more like for 21cm hands, unless you want to stick to palm grip.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in