Sharkoon Light² 200 ( Ergo, pmw3389, 62g ) - Page 4 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

Sharkoon Light² 200 ( Ergo, pmw3389, 62g )

post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 09:15 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Wondering who makes them.
We can add SPC Gear Lix to the collection.
F-Switch encoder, leads to one place - Cooler Master?

Quote: Originally Posted by cdcd View Post
Internals don't look too shabby actually. Same factory as Glorious and recent Dream Machines mice by the looks of it.
What i've found is, these scrollwheels are almost identical to the one in MM530/MM520: Model O, DM5 Blink, Sharkoon, MM520.
Plus, overwhelming Huano Greens everywhere - don't think it is produced by someone else.

Last edited by Cruella; 02-07-2020 at 09:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Mouse addict

Rep: 32 (Unique: 23)
Quote: Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
What i've found is, these scrollwheels are almost identical to the one in MM530/MM520: Model O, DM5 Blink, Sharkoon, MM520.
Plus, overwhelming Huano Greens everywhere - don't think it is produced by someone else.
Pretty sure it's all Motospeed.

Mice currently owned: Logitech G402/G403/G303/G Pro, Zowie FK1/EC2-A/EC2-B/ZA12, Razer Deathadder 2013/Basilisk, Cooler Master Mastermouse S/MM530/MM520, Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye, Dream Machines DM1 Pro S/FPS/DM3 mini, EVGA Torq X3/X5, Ninox Venator, HP Omen 600, Thermaltake Ventus X RGB Optical/Ventus R, Microsoft WMO, Steelseries Rival 310, Nixeus Revel, Ozone Neon M50

Looking to buy and try: Ninox Astrum
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-08-2020, 05:51 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 32 (Unique: 27)
maybe thats a reason we didnt heared anything from bst
naaa, in my opinion he had to tell us something ... but I dont think he just wants the money ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-09-2020, 08:16 PM
New to Overclock.net

Pretty sure it's all Motospeed.
Nah, previous DM's mice were all made by Motospeed - transparent scrollwheel is kind of a signature.
I've just digged out DM2 Comfy PCB, and compared it with Cooler Master's PCB - it's different.
What is intresting, font on the PCB in Sharkoon, completely matches letters and digits on MM520's PCB produced by Cooler Master.

Quality of Motospeed always delivers, a lot of solders just fell off.
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2020, 05:56 AM
Mouse addict

Quote: Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
Nah, previous DM's mice were all made by Motospeed - transparent scrollwheel is kind of a signature.
I've just digged out DM2 Comfy PCB, and compared it with Cooler Master's PCB - it's different.
What is intresting, font on the PCB in Sharkoon, completely matches letters and digits on MM520's PCB produced by Cooler Master.

Quality of Motospeed always delivers, a lot of solders just fell off.
I have a Motospeed mouse here which runs the exact same software as recent DM and Glorious mice. PCBs looking different is hardly indicative of anything. Motospeed is entirely capable of producing good stuff, just depends on what the client is willing to pay.

Mice currently owned: Logitech G402/G403/G303/G Pro, Zowie FK1/EC2-A/EC2-B/ZA12, Razer Deathadder 2013/Basilisk, Cooler Master Mastermouse S/MM530/MM520, Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye, Dream Machines DM1 Pro S/FPS/DM3 mini, EVGA Torq X3/X5, Ninox Venator, HP Omen 600, Thermaltake Ventus X RGB Optical/Ventus R, Microsoft WMO, Steelseries Rival 310, Nixeus Revel, Ozone Neon M50

post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2020, 09:01 AM
New to Overclock.net

I have a Motospeed mouse here which runs the exact same software as recent DM and Glorious mice.
That's intriguing, which one exactly?

PCBs looking different is hardly indicative of anything.
Well, solders are really thin and uneven on DM2 Comfy's PCB, to not say bad - is that a matter of price?
As i said, font is totally different, production date is printed in a distinct way, PCB is a tad thicker and rounded, polished - is it possible that these are coming from the same manufacturer?

My guess would be - DM5, Glorious, Sharkoon - CM, judging by the PCB but that part where you said, quote: "I have a Motospeed mouse here which runs the exact same software as recent DM and Glorious mice." absolutely got me confused.
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-10-2020, 09:19 AM
Mouse addict

Mars Gaming MM218. It's entirely possible that these mice come from different factories, by the way, yet they're all Motospeed. Motospeed is a pretty big OEM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in