RealForce Mouse RFM01U11 - 83g - Ergo - Capacitive Switches - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

RealForce Mouse RFM01U11 - 83g - Ergo - Capacitive Switches

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-27-2020, 08:24 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
Hi guys. I want to share some impressions about this Realforce mouse. I just had it couple hours ago. I pre-order this in March but just got it today because of Covid-19 outbreak around the world.

So these mice suit someones who have small to medium right hands. The shell maybe made from pbt not abs so exterior shell could last very long, I know because I also have a Realforce Keyboard too so I have the same feeling when touching Realforce stuffs. The shell is little thin so that makes this mouse weights about 83gram. It has rough texture on the surface and rubber on the left and right so someones who are sweat, wet, oil hands could use these no problem. Very precise mouse from outside to inside and the sensor too. I mean it has beautiful layers from the outside to the inside like Japan goods you ever purchase that only Japanese brand could give you that feeling like Grand Seiko watches. Yes this mouse gives me that feeling with extremely beautiful, balanced, precise design. You can watch on the youtube that a Korean opened this mouse so you can see the boards inside not many mice have beautiful board layers like these.

This mouse is one of the fastest mouse (have low profile left and right buttons) that I have ever used and could be the fastest and the most precise mouse in my collection . Yes I am a mice collector. I have bought Logitech MX518 long long ago (this mouse has so beautiful shell but not precise as modern mice and a little heavy), G400s (this mouse is great but the sensor is okey, the shell wear off after heavily using couple years, a little heavy), G403 (this mouse has a very precise sensor but the shell is not great, it becomes sticky after one year heavily using, still a high mouse in my collection), Razer Imperator (this mouse sucks), Razer Deathadder Black edition (this mouse broke so fast after one year and yes one of the fastest mouse. I spam left and right buttons with this. Faster response than MX518,G400s and G403), Zowie ZA-12 (great mouse but bad quality switches and weird shape I bought it because I have couple sale off, double click after several months due to play DOTA 2 and CS:GO, the shell is sticky too but better quality and feel thicker than G403), Ducky One (a brand from Taiwan, to me this mouse is the very best mouse that I have ever bought, It's sturdy, reliable, a negative thing is heavy about 120gram, very precise sensor, true Japan Omrons made in Japanese, the shell is made from PBT. I know many Razer mice used China Omrons so they get double clicks easily).

Now going from ABS to PBT I do not want to go back to ABS again. Realforce stuff is overpriced but they're sturdy, durable, more reliable than most of brands in the market. These could last for many many years.

Last edited by LoveKnight; 08-10-2020 at 07:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-27-2020, 05:54 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

Rep: 179 (Unique: 93)
Quote: Originally Posted by LoveKnight View Post
The shell maybe made from pbt not abs so exterior shell could last very long, I know because I also have a Realforce Keyboard too so I have the same feeling when touching Realforce stuffs.

It's sturdy, reliable, a little bit heavy about 120gram, very precise sensor, true Japanese Omron made in Japanese, the shell is made from pbt. I know many Razer mice used China Omrons so they get double clicks easily).

Now going from abs to pbt I do not want to go back to abs again. Realforce stuff is overpriced but they're sturdy, more reliable than most of the brands in the market. These could last for many many years.

YES.

This will be my next purchase for sure .

Thank you for the Heads Up here, much appreciated.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-27-2020, 07:54 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by jayfkay View Post
Oh, finally a new "invention" for gaming mice: silent buttons
The question is whether they have the same actuation force and whether it's as spammable as clicky omrons.
Yes. These Realforce mice have low profile, easy to click left and right buttons, feel like you click on a rubber dome, smooth, can spam buttons easily. Very quiet mice except side buttons have clicky sound feeling. I am still not sure the shell is made from pbt or abs but I am certain of high quality shell, feel like you touching sandpaper. Could be the best mice shell that I ever have. You can game on these mice hours and hours without feeling slippy.

I will update later after heavily using this half of the year or one year.

Last edited by LoveKnight; 07-27-2020 at 08:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-27-2020, 10:54 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

I am still not sure the shell is made from pbt or abs but I am certain of high quality shell, feel like you touching sandpaper. Could be the best mice shell that I ever have.

PBT will always be far superior to anything made in ABS, cheap and nasty plastic not worth ever using.

If all mice were made out of PBT, this would be heaven on Earth .
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-06-2020, 08:10 AM
New to Overclock.net

Okey. After a week sometimes I got jumps scroll wheel errors. But all errors just one or two notch down scroll wheel. Not a big deal. No mouse is perfect so if you want best mouse scroll wheel please exclude this mouse.

I tried to shaked the mouse horizontally and I can hear noise from inside the mouse. Something moving not sure maybe some parts from the mouse wheel.

Couple first days I did not know if I like the shell coat of this mouse or not but it's growing over time now I do like the feeling when holding this mouse than Ducky one.

Still the best mouse in my mice collection currently.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-06-2020, 06:28 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

Okey. After a week sometimes I got jumps scroll wheel errors. But all errors just one or two notch down scroll wheel. Not a big deal. No mouse is perfect so if you want best mouse scroll wheel please exclude this mouse.

I tried to shaked the mouse horizontally and I can hear noise from inside the mouse. Something moving not sure maybe some parts from the mouse wheel.

OH MY GAWD

Why does this always happen with expensive mice, they fail with the tiny addition of quality and feel. Definitely not worth the $400+ AUD they are currently asking on Flebay.

Looks like another release of a failed product joining Zowie and Razer for ongoing failures, truly sad.....
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-06-2020, 08:00 PM
New to Overclock.net

$400+ AUD for this mouse is not worth and madness. Forget it. This mouse is overpriced I know but for more than quality this mouse is getting so far and maybe the greatest mice that I have ever used. Fastest, extremely precise sensor, extremely response mouse that I have ever bought. In game you rarely use the scroll wheel so this error can acceptable at least.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-06-2020, 09:03 PM
- Insanity Beckons -

In game you rarely use the scroll wheel so this error can acceptable at least.

The Scroll Wheel is just as important as any sensor or switch placement inside any mouse design, maybe even more so.

Using the Internet, Access and Excel constantly, requires a very reliable 'scroller' that never fails, no matter what task is given to it.

Hence why, I am stuck with a Roccat KAIN 102 series (dirt cheap). Simply is perfect for me at this stage in Life.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-08-2020, 10:05 PM
New to Overclock.net

Today I test the LOD (lift off distance) of RealForce mouse. Very impressive <= 1mm (maybe just a little tiny <1mm or it's just my measurement because I do not have CD/DVDs to test this exactly but using papers lol). This mouse has the best of LOD in my mice collection.

However just few days ago to today I can hear noise sometimes come from the shell when holding the mouse. It might be caused by holding the thin PBT shell I believe.

Hopefully Realforce will release the reversion B. I can see my version is A. This mouse is extremely amazing but still has few minor problems.

Last edited by LoveKnight; 08-08-2020 at 10:13 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in