Just going to kick up another thread similar to CrucialNUG's thread, will link if you weren't following at bottom. Still trying to gather evidence to help draw conclusions on the problem and to help truly resolve this type of issue, everything is pointing to issue with electrical flow or grounding impedance.
Circuit 1 (2 mins prior to the next video, game left running between etc)
Original File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8oi5uxfby5...937AM.MOV?dl=0
Circuit 2 (Another circuit, just extension cord to transfer power to UPS to hallway)
Original File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8b3cuog8mn...940AM.MOV?dl=0
Other details also in youtube video description
- No other load on either circuit confirmed via multimeter
- No windows or in-game settings were changed in-between these videos
- Using outlet in the computer room/office then outlet in hallway using brand new extension cable which passes continuity tests for each neutral, ground, phase.
- Putting the extension cord on the same outlet as office and running UPS through it, responsive experience stays.
- videos recorded with iphone, 720p 240fps slow-mo
All electrical systems connected to line interactive UPS to help reduce ground noise through shared path to ground
Other electrical related measurements to compare both outlets, both having same characteristics
- 0.00v neutral to ground when there is no load, otherwise 0.5v with ups connected 'on both' (see next video)
- Volts 117v, ground to hot
- Frequency 59.99-60hz, ground to hot
- Frequency 59.99-60hz, neutral to hot
CrucialNugs thread, currently locked but tons of other info in it related to this problem.
If you have any other suggestions for measurement or tests please post below otherwise I haven't been able to quantify any measurement in Windows that directly correlates to loss/delays. (xperf, windows performance analyzer, hwinfo64)
Another video of Circuit 1 with my hand more visible in the video for comparison.