Razer Deathadder V2 Mini 114.2 x 65.4 x 38.5, grip: 56mm. 62 g - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Razer Deathadder V2 Mini 114.2 x 65.4 x 38.5, grip: 56mm. 62 g

post #21 of 71 (permalink) Old 05-26-2020, 01:52 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 21 (Unique: 21)
Quote: Originally Posted by Razer_TheFiend View Post
We did large scale testing across the world (including 4 people from OCN), but the feedback on the shape was mixed. Only Asian markets were overwhelmingly aligned on what they wanted.
Yeah I think around EC2 sized would be where western hand size reaches consensus (Or in DA's case EC2.25 since DA is more like EC1.25 if we go by zowie naming logic ). These dimensions jump straight into the EC3 category.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 71 (permalink) Old 05-26-2020, 03:15 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 13 (Unique: 13)
Does anyone know if this has on-board memory, or if not, what is the default DPI steps and Hz?
I don't speak moonrunes.
post #23 of 71 (permalink) Old 05-26-2020, 05:11 AM
Mouse addict

Rep: 33 (Unique: 23)
I've never understood the talk about the 3359 being 'subpar'. I remember a time when Razer put actual trash sensors like the Philips Twin-Eye in their flagship models. Aside from the higher than average LOD (tracks at a height of 1 DVD, but not at a height of 2 DVDs), there is no discernible difference in tracking performance for the average user compared to a 3360 or 3389. You also have to keep in mind that Razer is moving wholly different quantities compared to a company like Glorious, so that comparison isn't really apples-to-apples.

Mice currently owned: Logitech G402/G403/G303/G Pro, Zowie FK1/EC2-A/EC2-B/ZA12, Razer Deathadder 2013/Basilisk, Cooler Master Mastermouse S/MM530/MM520, Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye, Dream Machines DM1 Pro S/FPS/DM3 mini, EVGA Torq X3/X5, Ninox Venator, HP Omen 600, Thermaltake Ventus X RGB Optical/Ventus R, Microsoft WMO, Steelseries Rival 310, Nixeus Revel, Ozone Neon M50

Looking to buy and try: Ninox Astrum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 71 (permalink) Old 05-26-2020, 05:25 AM
OCN is bad civilization

Rep: 122 (Unique: 91)
Quote: Originally Posted by ToTheSun! View Post
Glorious: hey, guys, here's our first mice and first version of our software

>sell great mice and great software, the latter of which is easily better than that of most well established companies

Considering there's plenty of examples on how not to do software, it's not much of an achievement tbh.
Neither is selling rebranded ODM generics. Only way to screw up these mice is to do it on purpose.
post #25 of 71 (permalink) Old 05-26-2020, 06:30 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 60 (Unique: 49)
Quote: Originally Posted by senileoldman View Post
Does anyone know if this has on-board memory, or if not, what is the default DPI steps and Hz?
I don't speak moonrunes.
Translated Specs

What exactly is included in onboard memory idk. For instance viper mini has onoard memory but doesn't save LOD or static RGB color AFAIK. Not sure if the polling will be fixed at 1000HZ as is with the viper mini although mouse movent reporting can be changed. Tried asking a couple of times about wether this is a normal Razer thing but no one interested enough to check.

Suggested retail price around 28USD.

post #26 of 71 (permalink) Old 05-26-2020, 11:11 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 60 (Unique: 47)
Quote: Originally Posted by cdcd View Post
I've never understood the talk about the 3359 being 'subpar'. I remember a time when Razer put actual trash sensors like the Philips Twin-Eye in their flagship models. Aside from the higher than average LOD (tracks at a height of 1 DVD, but not at a height of 2 DVDs), there is no discernible difference in tracking performance for the average user compared to a 3360 or 3389. You also have to keep in mind that Razer is moving wholly different quantities compared to a company like Glorious, so that comparison isn't really apples-to-apples.
People don't see the latest and greatest sensor on a mouse and they lose their ****. Makes zero sense as the sensor is more than capable. In fact, most sensors are more than capable and posters over at Reddit whine like no tomorrow about not having a 3389 or such.

Maybe they need to go back to the 3050 and below to see how nice they have it now.

MX518 Legendary
Nixeus Revel
Logitech G603 (91g)

Allsop Raindrop XL
Razer Goliathus Speed
post #27 of 71 (permalink) Old 05-26-2020, 12:25 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
R0ach would like to have a word with you.
post #28 of 71 (permalink) Old 05-26-2020, 12:28 PM
Mouse addict

Rep: 33 (Unique: 23)
Quote: Originally Posted by AuraDesruu View Post
R0ach would like to have a word with you.
Thank you, but I decline

Mice currently owned: Logitech G402/G403/G303/G Pro, Zowie FK1/EC2-A/EC2-B/ZA12, Razer Deathadder 2013/Basilisk, Cooler Master Mastermouse S/MM530/MM520, Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye, Dream Machines DM1 Pro S/FPS/DM3 mini, EVGA Torq X3/X5, Ninox Venator, HP Omen 600, Thermaltake Ventus X RGB Optical/Ventus R, Microsoft WMO, Steelseries Rival 310, Nixeus Revel, Ozone Neon M50

Looking to buy and try: Ninox Astrum
post #29 of 71 (permalink) Old 05-26-2020, 12:31 PM
AAGGHH~ MY EYES~ AAGGHH~

Rep: 157 (Unique: 67)
I remember a time when Razer put actual trash sensors like the Philips Twin-Eye in their flagship models.
That Diamondback refresh. Sigh...
post #30 of 71 (permalink) Old 05-26-2020, 02:23 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 13 (Unique: 13)
Looks good.
The only thing I hated about Deathadders was the side grips that get worn down pretty quickly and they fixed it, It also at least doesn't come with dumb holes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in