The only non-paid shill post mouse roundup on the entire internet 2020 edition - Page 7 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

The only non-paid shill post mouse roundup on the entire internet 2020 edition

post #61 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-29-2020, 03:27 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 6 (Unique: 6)
What is the best small mouse with quiet and nice clicks and quiet scroll?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-30-2020, 08:42 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 20 (Unique: 17)
Quote: Originally Posted by lb_felipe View Post
Second this question but don't care about noise. I quickly scanned the roundup a couple times and didn't really see a winner or mouse I would want to buy, LOL. What does R0ach use?
post #63 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-30-2020, 03:15 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by Brainlet View Post
The reality is that most of the s**tposters here never played any game on a more serious level and dont know what to look for. Ill help you out a little with a question: Why do so many csgo "pros" forfeit their crosshair placement by "accidentally" flicking onto players behind walls for absolutely no reason? Are they so confident in their ability that they spice it up by adding some extra difficulty of having to flick back when the enemy pops up? Or could it be theyre doing something called "infolocking"?
Becareful now, the lich kings ( Streamers former "PROS" ) and there brainless hords of undead. Are not amused when you go against there paradigm.

You seen the weapon switch cheat pretty old and there evolving as we speak with new tricks and such but there out there just look the names that come by and doing it! It's humorous.

Obviously it's not only CS GO this is happening right now, how about COD WARZONE? Big streamer;

https://www.tiktok.com/@01gamers/vid...py&source=h5_m

What you locking into that bird for? It's not even in your screen buddy Ofcourse there all butt buddies so they got eachothers backs. If you want to stay at the top you almost have to do it right. The name of the game.

Last edited by phazers; 07-30-2020 at 04:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 01:07 AM
mfw

Rep: 521 (Unique: 240)
TIL game sense and entry point control is cheating

CPU
Intel 6700K
Motherboard
Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
GPU
Gigabyte 2070 Super Windforce OC
RAM
G.skill Trident Z 3200CL14 8+8
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
Hard Drive
Crucial M4 256GB
Power Supply
Corsair SF600
Cooling
Noctua NH C14S
Case
Fractal Design Core 500
Operating System
Windows 10 Education
Monitor
ViewSonic XG2703-GS
Keyboard
Vortex Race 3 RGB
Mouse
Glorious Model O Glossy White v2.0
Mousepad
SteelSeries QcK+
Audio
Fiio E17K v1.0 + Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO (Dekoni pads)
▲ hide details ▲
post #65 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 02:28 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Quote: Originally Posted by ToTheSun! View Post
TIL game sense and entry point control is cheating
Hilarious how streamers and pros can blatantly cheat w/o repercussions because people will simp hard in any forum it's discussed. Literally locking onto peoples head thru walls, thru grass, obv esp "bro it's GAME SENSE". Shroud is actually braindead in every game except cs / pubg also, just want that to be put out. His movement in apex is plat tier, hurts to watch. Dog**** ow player also, he's not some god gamer.
post #66 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 03:10 AM
mfw

Rep: 521 (Unique: 240)
Yeah.

CPU
Intel 6700K
Motherboard
Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
GPU
Gigabyte 2070 Super Windforce OC
RAM
G.skill Trident Z 3200CL14 8+8
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
Hard Drive
Crucial M4 256GB
Power Supply
Corsair SF600
Cooling
Noctua NH C14S
Case
Fractal Design Core 500
Operating System
Windows 10 Education
Monitor
ViewSonic XG2703-GS
Keyboard
Vortex Race 3 RGB
Mouse
Glorious Model O Glossy White v2.0
Mousepad
SteelSeries QcK+
Audio
Fiio E17K v1.0 + Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO (Dekoni pads)
▲ hide details ▲
post #67 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 11:10 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
Quote: Originally Posted by lb_felipe View Post
If money is not the problem and you're a right hand mouse user, mouse size is for small to medium right hands. Check the Realforce mouse, it's the most quiet mouse that I have ever use except side buttons. Quiet scroll too.

Last edited by LoveKnight; 08-05-2020 at 05:23 AM.
post #68 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 11:36 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 13 (Unique: 13)
Just check shapes relative to mice you like here https://gearsearch.gg/shape

Personal favorite - leaning towards small to medium size mice being the Zowie S2 and Endgame Gear XM1.

If the XM1 would be offered as a glossy variant it would be my clear No 1 (i have super dry hands and tend to struggle with most mice in mate coating).
post #69 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-03-2020, 07:13 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 178 (Unique: 117)
Quote: Originally Posted by Athrutep View Post
Ok you convinced me, every successful streamer/pro is hacking and the rest of the forum normies are all inferior worms. I have seen the light, thanks to the extremely empathic replies and empirical evidence provided.
Pro gaming is pretty lame today because the only possible way to be consistent at all between different hardware combinations is to use 400 DPI slug cursor and move your arm across the entire room to aim at something. Due to things like GPU drivers becoming bloated and terrible, newer motherboards and their UEFI BIOS's, secure boot, and all that trash making subjective mousing worse, USB 3.0 being worse than USB 2.0, etc, they have handicapped the $hit out of being a flick shot player and forced anyone who wants to be consistent into being slug cursor players with a mouse pad the size of the room.

A high sensitivity player in the year 2020 can't simply sit down at a random computer then switch over to another one down the street and perform consistent. You COULD do this in the year 2004 or so, but you can't now. The amount of cursor jankiness between different hardware is laughable now. It's not really something I want, but this problem doesn't seem like it will be fixed without the desktop dying and everyone gaming on streamlined consoles that don't have dysfunctional hardware, bloated drivers, and a bunch of Windows bloat and spyware in the background.

If something like the PS5 actually made an effort to support mice, I'm sure they could make using mice on them vastly better than a Windows box. Otherwise we'll probably need to wait for desktops to turn entirely SOC with embedded GPUs + ram + a new mouse interface + an OS that doesn't suck.

Mouse Input Lag BIOS & Windows Optimization Guide
too many personal messages to reply to

Last edited by r0ach; 08-03-2020 at 07:56 AM.
post #70 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-03-2020, 08:19 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 178 (Unique: 117)
Quote: Originally Posted by Athrutep View Post
I don't even watch or care about shroud, but this video is inconclusive and not thought through.
I don't have a horse in this game but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true solely due to Shroud's physical characteristics alone. What I mean is that when I would go to an arcade or something when I was little, the physical characteristics of the people you always saw who were unbeatable in things like fighting games were these ADHD-like people who are all twitchy and on-edge. The personality traits and demeanor of these people were directly proportional to their reaction speeds and ability in other words.

When I look at Shroud I see the exact opposite. I see some dude that looks like he smokes weed and eats cheetos all day sitting on the couch and is very laid back. He is not twitchy or neurotic at all like a typical superhuman reaction speed player like the 100 pound Asian dudes you used to see in places like arcades beating everyone. Someone like "LinusTechTips" who talks at 5000 miles per hour and has an all twitchy demeanor is more the standard stereotype for someone with good reaction speed for video games, so I'm not saying that because he's not a 100 pound Asian his reaction speed is slow, it's just he doesn't have twitch player characteristics.

When I look at Shroud I do not think "there's someone who could beat me in a reaction speed test." When I look at Faker or Doublelift, I think, maybe.

Mouse Input Lag BIOS & Windows Optimization Guide
too many personal messages to reply to

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in