Mice with Kone Pure Military-style "soft-touch" rubber coating? - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Mice with Kone Pure Military-style "soft-touch" rubber coating?

post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-23-2020, 01:27 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by Staticks View Post
I looked over some reviews, and the consensus seems to be that the Kone Pure Ultra's "hybrid surface" is just smooth UV-coated matte plastic, similar to the Kone Pure Owl-Eye. Disappointing. Oh well, the search continues.
if we say so, you should go to a store and ask or order and just feel the surface as its very to that degree similar to that type like dm1 fps, dm1 fps is smooth with no grip plain

the XM1 white or black the new ones, has that smooth, compressed surface

the mouse is not ergonomic so it will strain when you use it, but it does like Roccat they put some money and surface on XM1 and Roccat mice

if its specific as with the Func 1030 surface i asked in the other thread sure, it may not be the same, as i have not used it specifically, but as others say here and it is more to that as the dm1 fps is here and this one is for sure but to that way as talked before here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-23-2020, 01:32 PM
OCN is bad civilization

Rep: 122 (Unique: 91)
I switched from ergo and ambi and back many times. Can't say I liked one over the other, but my preferences in grip, sensor position and whatnot keep changing as well. I doubt on this subforum of mouse addicts you'll get a definitive answer
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-23-2020, 01:33 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by Klopfer View Post
I didnt tried it , so I cant tell it you
I tried the Kain in a local shop , didnt felt heavy and a nice shape ( for me )
what mice in weight to the feeling is it closer to, are there 2 or 3 mice that feels the same when using or to weight when you use them a and b to Kain 100 and 120. 122?

they have sales, to all here - sometimes that make the Kain cheaper the 2 wired versions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-23-2020, 01:36 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by Melan View Post
I switched from ergo and ambi and back many times. Can't say I liked one over the other, but my preferences in grip, sensor position and whatnot keep changing as well. I doubt on this subforum of mouse addicts you'll get a definitive answer
wonder if there is any on market now or last 20 years that would be good enough to change from Ambi to non - Ambi non symmetrical ?

if there is anyone that could even go from Sym to non symmetrical 100%
if any one has a thought about it being possible with the mice on market now
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-23-2020, 01:39 PM
New to Overclock.net

its not a good start of talking here but all mice are unsatisfactory on the market and its possibly because its only about selling it and getting money for it and sell more or one more och several later

so the mice most of them are trash as some say with the gear on the internet, because they are so bad and its not better and could be better that many things may go for
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-23-2020, 01:43 PM
OCN is bad civilization

Rep: 122 (Unique: 91)
That is the question you should answer. I can switch, right now, from G305 to MX500 or KPU no problem. It will take me 2-3 days to completely readjust but it can be done. On the other hand, I can't switch so well to DA, for example. Or when I switched from G303 to G403. That transition took 2 weeks just to deal with sensor angle skew on G403 due to the grip.
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-23-2020, 02:09 PM
New to Overclock.net

what non symmetrical possibly ergonomic, and non symmetrical could be best kain, Kone Pure Ultra ? or what options that are good from shape and if you would try the best options

no Zowie mice shape as all of them are the worst of all the mice on the market, including Logitech G Pro Wireless
Unfortunately or based

sorry and excuse for the people that keep those brands and mice foundly
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-23-2020, 02:12 PM
New to Overclock.net

its is also that non ambi non symmetrical in those ways. effect the performance and are less comfortable to that degree, or any that have thought that there are some non symmetrical that work in any way better than the better symmetrical that its possible to use or buy?
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-23-2020, 03:41 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 33 (Unique: 27)
I dont get it ...
Kain weights around 89g ( ~105g wireless )
the wired Version "feels" lighter for me as it is , they are good balanced ... and has a Nice Ergonomic but really simple straight shape ...
I am switching between too much Mice per month , so yea I can play good with ambi , ergo ...
I just didnt know the coating of the KPU , I had a KPM and the coating is different of the coating the Kain uses ...
but I thought he ( the OP ) didnt just searched for the same/similar coatin , I thought he also liked the shape and want it lighter ...
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-23-2020, 06:37 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by Klopfer View Post
I dont get it ...
Kain weights around 89g ( ~105g wireless )
the wired Version "feels" lighter for me as it is , they are good balanced ... and has a Nice Ergonomic but really simple straight shape ...
I am switching between too much Mice per month , so yea I can play good with ambi , ergo ...
I just didnt know the coating of the KPU , I had a KPM and the coating is different of the coating the Kain uses ...
but I thought he ( the OP ) didnt just searched for the same/similar coatin , I thought he also liked the shape and want it lighter ...
what fps do you play?`that fit good withe the kain, better than the other mice

have you tried it in Sandstorm?

and 100 or 120 or 122 and do you have the 120 122, as the finish or surface is different, did you try both if you did is the smoothness better for the mouse than 100 as it has more abrasive sides or what is your thought on it?

are there any comparison to other mice that feels about the same? and maybe other than ecb a or any zowie mice?

as you have larger hands now and quite large perhaps, and it's different for each hand? and when we all have more or less, form ,age and all other

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in