Summoning @r0ach

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 11:57 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by The Pook View Post
> has a mouse question
> makes an account and 4 threads on a OCing forum

https://www.reddit.com/r/MouseReview/new/
I already tried posting on that subreddit, it couldn't let me even if it did reddit does not have r0ach
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 11:57 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 30 (Unique: 21)
Put out a roach motel

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by Pointy View Post
Put out a roach motel
So funny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 12:29 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Just read his viper mini review and any of the Razer mice threads and search his name. You will find that his view about Razer synapse and how it destroys the tracking.
Everyone on OC hates Razer and the synapse software. There wouldn't be much discussion other than circlejerking about how bad of a company razer is.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 12:37 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by AuraDesruu View Post
Just read his viper mini review and any of the Razer mice threads and search his name. You will find that his view about Razer synapse and how it destroys the tracking.
Everyone on OC hates Razer and the synapse software. There wouldn't be much discussion other than circlejerking about how bad of a company razer is.
Even after uninstalling it and installing new windows?
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 01:12 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 60 (Unique: 47)
You could just PM.

Mods, where art thou?
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 01:14 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by SmashTV View Post
You could just PM.

Mods, where art thou?
Why are you calling out mods?, I tried pm he never answered me so I am trying to grab his attention I don't think there is anything wrong with that its actually an important topic to some individuals who have obsessions with accuracy and consistency.
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 01:18 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 60 (Unique: 47)
Quote: Originally Posted by HishGamer View Post
Why are you calling out mods?, I tried pm he never answered me so I am trying to grab his attention I don't think there is anything wrong with that its actually an important topic to some individuals who have obsessions with accuracy and consistency.
Maybe, just maybe, he isn't on the site 24/7 (though tbh, I'd find it hard to believe he wasn't), and could have a full PM box.

You could optionally quote him elsewhere. Maybe in a thread more related to what you want answered. As in, it doesn't need its own thread.

I could call the mods, but it matters little. This section of the forum is a saloon for the most part. Beers, colts, and spurs.

MX518 Legendary
Nixeus Revel
Logitech G603 (91g)

Allsop Raindrop XL
Razer Goliathus Speed
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 01:26 PM
LTSC for life crew

Rep: 156 (Unique: 107)
Quote: Originally Posted by AuraDesruu View Post
I don't hate razer. My deathadder was really not all that bad and survived through more than I'd have expected it to. At one point a puppy decided it was her new chew toy...still worked fine albeit with tooth marks on one side. Though my kraken headset & mecha-membrane keyboard didn't seem to have the same durability as the mouse did.

And here I am with a Logitech G5 still working like new 15 years later... not a wise business decision by logitech to make something so durable. But man do I ever appreciate them for doing it. Love my G5 haha.

Quote: Originally Posted by SmashTV View Post
You could just PM.

Mods, where art thou?
Probably only going to get any mod attention if you report the OP. There is another member notorious for badgering mods until they lock threads - I figure she will be in here soon enough though. So either way it'll be taken down before too long.

CPU
Ryzen 1600 AF
Motherboard
MSI X470 Gaming Plus
GPU
MSI R9 390 8GB
RAM
16GB DDR4-3000
Hard Drive
120GB HP M700 SSD
Hard Drive
Samsung Spintpoint M9T 2TB
Hard Drive
Seagate Barracuda 500GB
Power Supply
Corsair HX1200 (2017)
Cooling
Thermalright True Spirit 140
Case
Fractal Define S
Operating System
Windows 10 LTSC
Keyboard
Alienware W/Cherry MX Switches
Mouse
Logitech G5
▲ hide details ▲

post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 01:46 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by speed_demon View Post
I don't hate razer. My deathadder was really not all that bad and survived through more than I'd have expected it to. At one point a puppy decided it was her new chew toy...still worked fine albeit with tooth marks on one side. Though my kraken headset & mecha-membrane keyboard didn't seem to have the same durability as the mouse did.

And here I am with a Logitech G5 still working like new 15 years later... not a wise business decision by logitech to make something so durable. But man do I ever appreciate them for doing it. Love my G5 haha.

Probably only going to get any mod attention if you report the OP. There is another member notorious for badgering mods until they lock threads - I figure she will be in here soon enough though. So either way it'll be taken down before too long.
Why do you need to take down my thread?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in