should i give deathadder a chance? - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

should i give deathadder a chance?

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 12:04 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 14 (Unique: 14)
i wanted this mouse badly but after reading some reviews, im having 50-50chance of buying this mouse. im using mx518 right but if buy the deathadder, i'll give this mice to my bro. its 48$ shipping included in tigerdirect compared to newegg 61$.

should i get it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 12:09 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 57 (Unique: 49)
I like mine. I've heard people complain that it's too small, but as long as you aren't a fatty or have huge hands (I have pretty big hands and I still think it's a good fit) I don't see a problem with it.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 12:12 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 112 (Unique: 98)
50-50? What's making you consider passing on it?

I love it. Fits my hand perfectly, and laying on it for hours on end produces no discomfort. The sensor is one of the best, and doesn't suffer from odd issues like some of Razer's other mice. I had the original; I wore it out so much that the coating chipped under my index finger, so I upgraded to the new 3500 dpi model. No regrets. Full recommendation

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 12:14 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 323 (Unique: 295)
I had the Mx518 and decided to buy the DeathAdder because I just got a gaming laptop at the time, and I wanted to try a new mouse, as much as I loved the Mx518.

Now I have two DAs; one for the laptop, and one for the desktop. I appreciate the large scrollwheel and larger side buttons over the Mx518. And apparently people are impressed with how it pulses with light.

Internet badass:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kauke go_quote.gif

To everyone who is going to pirate this game, and get banned, i'll make sure i find out what your new account is and report you to mods. And if you move forum, guess what? i'll find out what forum you've moved to, I'll build my reputation there, and report you for life there as well.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in