New to Overclock.net
Join Date: Oct 2010
Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
If your looking for a good mouse, the Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 is a wonderful optical gaming mouse. My favorite, actually.
- The sensor has a horrific perfect control/malfunction rate at 400 DPI (My Intellimouse 1.1/3.0 is actually superior..)
- The mouse comes with really bad plastic mouse feet.
- Has enormous amounts of positive acceleration.
- Prediction is set high.
- Disabling Windows acceleration through drivers actually makes acceleration issues in game worse.
- Perfect surface material
- Perfect shape
- Perfect weight
- Perfect lift off distance
- Perfect sensor position
- Perfect center of gravity
- I paid $16 USD shipped
Judging from your experiences, I recommend that you look into palm grip mice, since the Xai is a claw gripe mouse I believe.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|