Puretrak Valor Information Thread - Page 159 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Puretrak Valor Information Thread

post #1581 of 1594 (permalink) Old 09-11-2013, 04:40 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
So does this mouse have any big flaws?
The 3090 is supposed to be a good sensor isn't it?
I really like the design and would like to get one, but I'm afraid it might have some issues like angle snapping/prediction, asselleration, z-axis issues wha-smiley.png
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1582 of 1594 (permalink) Old 09-11-2013, 05:02 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 22 (Unique: 21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RentoN View Post

So does this mouse have any big flaws?
The 3090 is supposed to be a good sensor isn't it?
I really like the design and would like to get one, but I'm afraid it might have some issues like angle snapping/prediction, asselleration, z-axis issues wha-smiley.png

this is the most flawed 3090 mouse ever, broken dpi steps, ultra low perfect control speed and many more, just check the thread if you want

all mice have acceleration, but a3090 has + - 0.5% while a9500 and a9800 have + - 8%

z axis issue are only on philips twin eye sensor
post #1583 of 1594 (permalink) Old 09-14-2013, 02:28 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Not all mice have accel.

The valor is completely flawed.

While it may be the best mouse as to the feeling in your hand, its sensor has massive negative accel.

Avego 9500 is flawed to. Won't use it either. Which is unfortunate because it has such a high rate of capture.

Unfortunately for now (I'm not up on current mouse( doubt there are any worth getting). You are left with the original deathadder... abyssus or older logitech mx500 (overclocked usb) or the microsoft mice. Thats it.

But anyways. Who cares. There are virtually no real pc games anymore. And aiming has died. Counter-strike and quake are long gone. Controllers have won the battle for any game that would be aiming based.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1584 of 1594 (permalink) Old 12-11-2013, 05:41 AM
New to Overclock.net

I tried many mouses, but maybe this Puretrak Valor GRIP (same as my Gigabyte gm-m6880) is the BEST for me.
Very-very comfortable, but not too big in the middle, so I can lift up easily.
Can you give me some advise to find a mouse GRIP like the Valor + very GOOD SENSOR for FPS games?
Thx.
post #1585 of 1594 (permalink) Old 02-21-2014, 01:11 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
Hi, just bought this mouse. You could tell me if the mouse have problems of prediction, negaccel, etc? Mostly I want it for FPS.
post #1586 of 1594 (permalink) Old 02-21-2014, 01:13 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 157 (Unique: 131)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LzbeL View Post

Hi, just bought this mouse. You could tell me if the mouse have problems of prediction, negaccel, etc? Mostly I want it for FPS.

2 and 3 post up.

You can't preview an empty signature body.
post #1587 of 1594 (permalink) Old 02-21-2014, 01:17 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickles View Post

2 and 3 post up.

grr, is not exit perfect or near perfect mouse for a price of 25-30 €?
post #1588 of 1594 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 04:28 AM
New to Overclock.net

Is this mice really that bad? I must decide between those:
Puretrak valor (only 20 EUR)
Sharkoon drakonia 25 euro
Cm storm alcor 30 euro
post #1589 of 1594 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 05:57 AM
Mehehe!

Rep: 87 (Unique: 51)
Back when I had it I swapped the lens with a DA 3.5G one (though imo it didn't look much different at first glance) and I didn't have any issues with it performance wise then. Though it did have incorrect dpi steps, etc.

It's not really the performance that makes this mouse a complete fail but rather the bad build quality (OEM shell?) and wrong information (stated dpi steps being incorrect, etc).
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGurciullo View Post

There are virtually no real pc games anymore. And aiming has died. Counter-strike and quake are long gone. Controllers have won the battle for any game that would be aiming based.

Partially true imo.

CSGO: crappy movement vs recoil dynamics. Valve tries to fix it but with every fix the game just becomes easier imo. I remember when they did the big recoil tweak: adding more spread and reducing recoil. I was like WHAT?!

I'm not saying the game was better as a whole back in beta phase, but with some tweaks here and there, the beta version of CSGO was more enjoyable. Massive recoil but barely any spread.

+ aimpunch

CSGO has turned more into a more skilled variation of CoD where it's more about shoot first aim later. Though it requires more aim to hit the body in CSGO then CoD, it seems compared to a year or more ago, the emphasize on going for "that headshot" is severely reduced.

post #1590 of 1594 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 10:33 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 214 (Unique: 140)
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/549336/20140424/call-duty-2014-sledgehammer-games-esports-ghosts.htm#.U1lKOXVdW3I

I still doubt it will live up to the esports hype, but any even slightly good news is still good news right now for this franchise. Though they might decide esports means console esports, which would be dead wrong.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in