I'm probably standing pat and keeping my 2700X running on a Taichi X470.
There's probably not enough cost benefit yet to upgrade either... but might spring for a 3800X/3950 later but keep the current board
/do want to replace GPU around Black Friday (waiting for Sapphire Nitro+ RX 5700X)
//if I did buy a new X570 board - it would be the new Tachi
Ryzen 2700X w/H115i 280mm Liquid Cooler (running at Stock)
ASRock X470 Taichi/ Corsair HX850i ATX Power Supply
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3466C16
Sapphire RX580 Nitro+ (running at Stock) - Want to replace with 5700X (Sapphire)
(Upgraded from i5-2500k/GTX 260 - 2018)
Last edited by Lumpus; 07-14-2019 at 02:51 PM.