HWBOT OC Challenge October 2012: "October Rush" - Page 6 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

HWBOT OC Challenge October 2012: "October Rush"

post #51 of 57 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 10:28 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 89 (Unique: 56)
I edited my post, was getting confused with the G41 chipset, but I assume they are simliar. You should post that reference clock on HWBOT, worth a gold.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 57 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 10:29 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 74 (Unique: 63)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasparthe View Post

I edited my post, was getting confused with the G41 chipset, but I assume they are simliar. You should post that reference clock on HWBOT, worth a gold.

Cool, but I'm an HWBOT n00b, how do I go about doing so? (Hope I don't need internet on the machine with the OC, drivers wont work correctly :S)

Oh and I did try this with an e8400 (C2D) and only got it to 350MHz but maybe that was because I didn't overvolt the fsb and memory when I was trying it.
post #53 of 57 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 10:34 AM
New to Overclock.net

Nope, its easy enough, just need a validation from your CPUz (make sure its the latest version of CPUz or won't work). You can save the file and manually upload it to the CPUz Validation webpage: here.

This will give you a link that you will need for posting to HWBOT. Then open an HWBOT account, if you don't have one, and select Overclock.net as your team. Then push the Submit Score button near the top right hand corner of homepage. Find the option for Reference clock and fill out the page there. Drop me a PM if you need more explanation. thumb.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 57 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 05:35 PM
New to Overclock.net

Sorry I'm bad with time conversions and what not, how many more hours from now until the AGP rush closes?

I'm thinking about ripping my server out of my closet because it has an AGP slot and throwing in one of my AGP cards into it.
post #55 of 57 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 09:47 PM
New to Overclock.net

Alright so I decided to rip apart the server and bench it with the only modern AGP I have at the moment (considering I literally just started doing HWBOT and I'm already addicted) which is an ATI Radeon 9600 SE. Tried to overclock it but it refused and would drop to about 100MHz core if I opened any 3D program even with the "Overclock Unlock" thing in ATI Tool.

Anyways I got a 1742 if I remember correctly which will put me in 8th place in the AGP Rush.
I'll be submitting that score tomorrow after I borrow a camera and get a picture of the rig.
post #56 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-01-2012, 04:23 AM
New to Overclock.net

Nice job everyone, 2nd place in this month's competition, only out by one point. Nice work thumb.gif

post #57 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-01-2012, 12:49 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 462 (Unique: 262)
SO CLOSE !
Another great showing by the OCN team. FTW had a great score in stage 7 , nice going!
I tried to squeeze a good score out of my 939 rig for stage 3, but Rasparthe had too strong a chip for me to compete with redface.gif.
Nicely done guys!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in