Greetings! I'd like to invite the OCN community to participate in a bench-a-thon that I have going on with another community. Below are the details. I would like to continue including the OCN community in future bench-a-thons as well. This is my first time posting in the benchmark competition forum, so feel free to make suggestions regarding the information I have in this post.
3840x2160 Very High Preset
2560x1440 Very High Preset
1920x1080 Very High Preset
1280x720 Low Preset
How to Participate
Run the in-game benchmark for Ghost Recon Wildlands at any of the four settings described and take a screenshot of the results. Post your results on here and they will be added to the leaderboard. Here is an example of a results screenshot:
1. Results will only be accepted from the latest version of the game. We will not accept results from pirated copies.
2. You can submit as many results as you'd like and from different systems. They will all be counted, but we will take your best result from each system for each in-game setting.
3. You cannot lower the resolution scaling for submissions (it is actually visible in the results page).
4. The exact presets must be used and are easy to see in the results page.
The leaderboard will be updated periodically during the bench-a-thon. You can track results here:
Free Trial Information
If you don't own the game, you can download a free trial. Here is more information regarding the trial:
- Disabling HT or SMT may improve performance, as various participants have reported.
- This game supports AVX, so setting your AVX offset to 0 may improve performance.